Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine got delivering to Northern VA yesterday. I stopped by this morning and took some pics before they did the PDI. I was a 9/10 blend date.
Nice! What were actual build and ship dates (assuming you got emails)? Was it rail?

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice! What were actual build and ship dates (assuming you got emails)? Was it rail?
I was convoy. My built email came on the morning of the 18th. I didn't get a shipped email but I think the tracker changed to shipped sometime late last week.

FstFrd00

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gunsmithingtx.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BD Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Tomorrow I contact my dealer and see if they have any updates............besides "It's Been Produced"
I'll only pester them once a week.
I try to only email my dealer once a week but doesn't happen. I'm going to try and not email until delivered 🙃

timgarrett

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was convoy. My built email came on the morning of the 18th. I didn't get a shipped email but I think the tracker changed to shipped sometime late last week.
Thanks. Well I guess I can’t compare. Built 9/22 and shipped 9/23 per emails. Sticker says rail. I’m sure it takes weeks by rail and I was just being too optimistic for this week.

Sponsored

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four Mustangs (68, 89, 94, 14)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes rail but haven’t asked for car info nor tracked. Maybe I shouldn’t be hopeful…
Nah, stay positive! I am! Mine is 10/1-10/7 but I’m feeling like it’ll be here within the next few days. My gut instincts are usually pretty good!

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks. Well I guess I can’t compare. Built 9/22 and shipped 9/23 per emails. Sticker says rail. I’m sure it takes weeks by rail and I was just being too optimistic for this week.
Mine was built 9/10 but didn’t see the email until 9/17 and never got a shipped email or anything. The norm seems to be they’re just showing up early.

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine got delivering to Northern VA yesterday. I stopped by this morning and took some pics before they did the PDI. I was a 9/10 blend date.
Congratulations! quick question-Did you ever get a "shipped" email from Ford or did your tracker ever update?

Some of us waiting are having issues with accurate communication after our built emails.

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yours is rail too right? I know his came convoy but tjnoffy, me and I think yours are all rail and must all be on the same train. Updates are just garbage. You been able to track yours?
Mine was released from the plant last Wednesday, according to my dealer. I texted with her today and asked if this was the normal delay from release to shipment and she said yes, even in normal times. I asked if that meant my rig was probably on a train car waiting to fill up, and she said yes, probably, but she didn't have a rail car number yet.

But, maybe we'll all be surprised early!😃

Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group Screenshot_20210922-152109_Firefox

Last edited:

Sponsored

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You’d think so but it’s actually days by rail then weeks waiting on truck after rail🤷‍♂️ Even when it’s just a few hours away.

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine was released from the plant last Wednesday, according to my dealer. I texted with her today and asked if this was the normal delay from release to shipment and she said yes, even in normal times. I asked if that meant my rig was probably on a train car waiting to fill up, and she said yes, probably, but she didn't have a rail car number yet.

But, maybe we'll all be surprised early!😃

Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group Screenshot_20210922-152109_Firefox
See that tracks with mine showing as in transit when I stopped by my dealer on Saturday. I am so very certain we are on the same train heading here. I just hope they don’t sit in the yard for long and get put on a truck quickly.

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congratulations! quick question-Did you ever get a "shipped" email from Ford or did your tracker ever update?

Some of us waiting are having issues with accurate communication after our built emails.
The tracker updated but I did not get any emails after the built email from Ford. The tracker also updated when it was delivered to the dealer but again, no email.
Sponsored