Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in the same boat. Not going to be doing any advanced off roaring, but a good load out for trails would be good to know.

Didn't you post your Amazon list for this recently? (I stole a copy, BTW! ;)) Did you get feedback?
I did indeed post my Amazon wish list hoping for feedback, but never had any replies to it :ROFLMAO:
Was hoping to hear back from some of the diehards on what their thoughts were on the list.
Personally, I think it's great so far, and I'm about ready to pull the trigger on the whole thing. I also added a high lift jack to it just recently.
Once my Bronco is delivered, I'm going to go ahead and place the order for my entire list, unless I hear there's stuff I'm missing or should replace with a specific brand.
Sponsored

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got a text from my dealer this morning saying he just got done talking to the trucking company. And they said they are going to try to get it shipped to my dealer by the end of the week!
Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group 200-1

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I did indeed post my Amazon wish list hoping for feedback, but never had any replies to it :ROFLMAO:
Was hoping to hear back from some of the diehards on what their thoughts were on the list.
Personally, I think it's great so far, and I'm about ready to pull the trigger on the whole thing. I also added a high lift jack to it just recently.
Once my Bronco is delivered, I'm going to go ahead and place the order for my entire list, unless I hear there's stuff I'm missing or should replace with a specific brand.
Will be curious what you find out!

This begs the question: What kind of jack comes with these Broncos, especially the Sasquatch models with 35" tires?

itbesandrodoe

Big Bend
First Name
Alessandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Got a text from my dealer this morning saying he just got done talking to the trucking company. And they said they are going to try to get it shipped to my dealer by the end of the week!
did you have a palsapp update?

BroncoAW

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Fx4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, this will be my first serious off-roading rig.
What essentials do you all plan on having in your cargo space?
Hi lift jack, tow strap, d links, portable air compressor, small bag of tools, tire pressure guage and valve stem remover to do quick air downs . This is my first rig as well, but I go with people and these seem to be the essentials, eventually will carry a few spare parts once readily available.

Sponsored

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will be curious what you find out!

This begs the question: What kind of jack comes with these Broncos, especially the Sasquatch models with 35" tires?
After some quick searching, some kind of scissor jack. Not sure how that's going to help with this truck :ROFLMAO:

Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group 1632933889692

It's at 3:48 in this video:

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi lift jack, tow strap, d links, portable air compressor, small bag of tools, tire pressure guage and valve stem remover to do quick air downs . This is my first rig as well, but I go with people and these seem to be the essentials, eventually will carry a few spare parts once readily available.
D-links are just shackles, right? I'm not sure I understand the difference.
However, would this kit include the kind you're recommending:

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B07THN974C/

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
After some quick searching, some kind of scissor jack. Not sure how that's going to help with this truck :ROFLMAO:

Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group 1632933889692

It's at 3:48 in this video:
Could that thing even reach the undercarriage of a Sasquatch??

Get In The Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
did you have a palsapp update?
Mine was shipped by rail. And has been sitting for almost a week. The closest rail yard is 6hrs away from my dealer so a trucking company takes the vehicles from the rail yard to dealer. I don't believe I can track via palsapp after it was shipped by rail. At least the roughly 5 times I have asked on separate threads no one has answered that question.

Sponsored

BroncoAW

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Fx4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

itbesandrodoe

Big Bend
First Name
Alessandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mine was shipped by rail. And has been sitting for almost a week. The closest rail yard is 6hrs away from my dealer so a trucking company takes the vehicles from the rail yard to dealer. I don't believe I can track via palsapp after it was shipped by rail. At least the roughly 5 times I have asked on separate threads no one has answered that question.
i see i see - i just assumed you were waiting to be shipped via convoy so i asked - my b!

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah they are just shackles, that’s a nice kit may order that same one for mine
Awesome, sounds good! Also, yeah, that kit looked pretty good to me haha.
Here's my current "wish list" for my rig, if you want to take a look or make any recommendations.

https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/HSEUWMVR1GE

I'm probably going to grab the air compressor today, as it's down $10 from when I added it, plus there's a coupon attached to it right now for another 5% off.

BroncoScott

Outer Banks
First Name
Duston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks Wrapped Lifted Shoes
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is so frustrating.

Still "in-Production." Still no "built" email yet. Updated delivery date on the Pizza tracker of 10/1. Dealer says the status they see is still "in-production." Shipping by convoy to Tennessee.

Outer Banks 2.7L, Lux, Soft top, Shadow Black, Tow
Reservation: 07/14/2020
Order: 01/22/2021
Blend: 09/09
Production: 871/893
"In-Production": 9/14/2021
Built Email: No

1632747895255-png.png

Get In The Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i see i see - i just assumed you were waiting to be shipped via convoy so i asked - my b!
It is all good! I was hoping maybe you had an answer for if after rail the palsapp would work haha. But alas no idea. I enter my vin into the palsapp about ten times a day and nothing has worked yet so I will continue until my dealer says it has been delivered.
Sponsored