First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 bronco, 77f100, 90 mustang, 05 f150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This is bad...I'm literally driving by my dealership once a day hoping to catch it sitting there. There is now a daily ritual in my house Me: "Guess what"....Family: "Your Bronco didn't show up today Dad"....sad state of affairs. I think I've hit rock bottom.😂
I'm wondering if we could hit up ford for some kind of mental distress compensation??

Got im my truck to go home from work last night and I'm getting a noticeable tick from the top end now and I'm on borrowed time with this truck to begin with.. 🥶
Sponsored

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm currently in my deliver window (this week), but no signs of anything happening. No shipped emails, no delayed emails, nothing (coming by rail). I got my built email, but it's still in production since the 15th. Guess I'll be sitting here watching everyone enjoy theirs while I join wait. Doubt I'll get it before Halloween.
I could be wrong, but, based on what's been reported here, this sounds like a Bronco that will just miraculously show up at the dealership any day now without warning. Don't get your hopes up, but don't be surprised! 😳

Hoosier.Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Hoosier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 KR, 2011 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

no longer 10/07, now a 10/10 @Ford what the hell is going on. This is ridiculous. I’ve almost been built for an entire month.

balynn1971

Badlands
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All: From my dealer this morning after I asked for update(good guy and has been pretty good with communication). Obviously mine is a MIC so he's referencing the hold up related to that situation. If you have a soft top, no news to any of us, but I'm guess the tracker info is pretty meaningless in most cases so hang in there. I think that's the message:

" The Bronco on the consumer side is showing "In Production" because the system is stuck because of the Hard top. The consumer side cannot show it as "Waiting for Hard Top". The good news is I checked on it this morning and it shows as "pending update" so I believe it might start moving shortly. I just received a Hard Top Bronco yesterday so they are releasing them. The status for the one I got still said "In Plant", but it arrived here at the store. I'll try to keep you updated as I see movement on yours. "

Hope that helps with everyone's anxiety/patience :)

Sponsored

itbesandrodoe

Big Bend
First Name
Alessandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Received a text from my Dealer today. Was hoping it just showed up but unfortunately not, he reached out to let me know that they were calling Ford to figure out what the hold up is. Built since 9/26 with a delivery date on the built email between 9/30 and 10/6. I will update you all when I hear back from him.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
no longer 10/07, now a 10/10 @Ford what the hell is going on. This is ridiculous. I’ve almost been built for an entire month.
I know the feeling. Mine was built 8/30 and just arrived today so hopefully not too much longer for you. Shows how long it truly takes to get one delivered though especially if it’s going by rail.

PAULWESTSKI

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 F350 PSD, 05 Excursion PSD, VW-TDI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey Paul, I have not heard anything from Chapman this week...have you?
[/QUOTE
No I haven't.

I just received my shipped email this morning 10/6, Delivery Est. 10/19-10/25

The other date 10/3 was some fantasy date that Ford came up with.

What date was your shipped email?

Last edited:

gabedrums

First Edition
First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Raptor, 2014 Raptor, 1988 Bronco, 1992 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

All: From my dealer this morning after I asked for update(good guy and has been pretty good with communication). Obviously mine is a MIC so he's referencing the hold up related to that situation. If you have a soft top, no news to any of us, but I'm guess the tracker info is pretty meaningless in most cases so hang in there. I think that's the message:

" The Bronco on the consumer side is showing "In Production" because the system is stuck because of the Hard top. The consumer side cannot show it as "Waiting for Hard Top". The good news is I checked on it this morning and it shows as "pending update" so I believe it might start moving shortly. I just received a Hard Top Bronco yesterday so they are releasing them. The status for the one I got still said "In Plant", but it arrived here at the store. I'll try to keep you updated as I see movement on yours. "

Hope that helps with everyone's anxiety/patience :)
So even if it shows "in plant" to them it still arrived, correct? That's what my dealer told me that it is "in plant" and shows "in production" on my tracker with just Expected Delivery of 10/17

Screen Shot 2021-10-06 at 9.46.37 AM.png

gren13

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just thought I would add my info on here:
In prod - 9/2
Built - 9/3
Shipped - est 18 days

Delivery est. was 9/21 to 9/27 then changed to 9/24 to 10/1 and is now 10/4 to 10/10. Just keeps slipping.

Chatting with the dealer it is sitting in Mira Loma just waiting to get on a truck to the dealer.

Already sold the car this replaces and just hoping the Bronco Arrives soon.

Sponsored

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm wondering if we could hit up ford for some kind of mental distress compensation??

Got im my truck to go home from work last night and I'm getting a noticeable tick from the top end now and I'm on borrowed time with this truck to begin with.. 🥶
PBSD: PreBronco Stress Disorder :ROFLMAO:

(NOTE: This is in no way intended to make light of anyone with PTSD. I would never do that to my brothers and sisters in arms, nor anyone else suffering from PTSD.)

Last edited:

Hoosier.Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Hoosier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 KR, 2011 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know the feeling. Mine was built 8/30 and just arrived today so hopefully not too much longer for you. Shows how long it truly takes to get one delivered though especially if it’s going by rail.
My state is touching Michigan 🥲

balynn1971

Badlands
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So even if it shows "in plant" to them it still arrived, correct? That's what my dealer told me that it is "in plant" and shows "in production" on my tracker with just Expected Delivery of 10/17

Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group Screen Shot 2021-10-06 at 9.46.37 AM
That's my understanding. It sounds like they have access to different statuses then we do. So looking at your dates and the fact that you have a MIC I'm guessing yours is built and on a railcar and will just show up without status changing. I'm wondering now if folks who have delivery dates but still show in production are the ones who are going via rail and folks like myself who are going via truck, for whatever reason, show in production but have no delivery date. Maybe due to truck shortage so they don't commit until truck is in yard? Good news is I think they just skip built/shipped in some cases. Literally could be as simple as whoever scans order one day vs. another guy/girl just skipping those statuses and going to delivery status. He sounded pretty confident that if it's built and that much time has past that you're in the "home stretch"....didn't paste that part into my post above but he used that term. I know they have their Area 51 OB, Sas mannequin and my son (he's a mechanic at VW dealership across street) saw a red, FE on the lot that's now gone so there must be this third MIC one there now.

PAULWESTSKI

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 F350 PSD, 05 Excursion PSD, VW-TDI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So a quick review of my build.....
9/7 blend, Produced 9/9, Modules 9/9, Shipped 10/5, Est. delivery 10/19-10/25
Roughly six weeks from built to delivered.

That's not bad at all for a new vehicle.
If we didn't have all of these trackers and WE all weren't so used to prime two day shipping, we wouldn't be wringing our hands so much.

It would be a great relief to us future Bronco owners if Ford would upgrade their tracking system with more detail on what's going on with our order, ie. in the mod shop, body shop, QC, calibrations etc.