First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Tomorrow should be the big day, fingers crossed! I have called daily to check on the rail car and it went from actual placement yesterday, which means the rail car was offloaded from the train and put where it could be unloaded, to unloaded today at 3pm. My beautiful baby is just sittin there waiting on the truck driver to come get it, and the dealer has his cell number. Hopefully his schedule allows for pickup and delivery tomorrow early enough for them to do what they need to so I can go pick it up. I feel like a nervous mom 😬 Doesn’t feel like this is finally happening, tomorrow is going to drag until I get that phone call 😂
You got this, Tiff! That baby will be with you soon! Enjoy and take in those first moments with her! It's stupendous! ❤
Sponsored

Bubba

Outer Banks
First Name
Bubba
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco…what else?
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Been a bit since I've been in here. Sorry to hear so many of you still don't have your rides. Positive vibes from me....you'll have them soon! Got mine less than a week ago. It was worth the wait!
20211017_090234.jpg
20211016_124003.jpg

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

is it arriving by rail? Can you go to your Ford Pass App and see if you can monitor your tire pressure or anything like that ?
Yeah, it's by rail. Not able to fully activate it without accepting the activation thing on the Sync screen of the Bronco itself, so no telemetry for me yet.
Just going to keep sitting here pretending that I don't care that it's late. That I'm saving more for a down payment and all that.

Toecutter

Badlands
First Name
jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 f150 fx4, 2016 jeep willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

today is day one of my delivery window, placed at cutsomer location last wednesday, assuming that means the train car was unloaded just waiting on a truck to move it to granger, i have confidence ill get good news this week i just hope it comes early in the week

Toecutter

Badlands
First Name
jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 f150 fx4, 2016 jeep willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i just wanted to add i definitely made the right move switching to granger, this was my local dealer i was originally going through due to being the only one in close proximity but ive never had good experiences with them in the past i saw this bronco pop up at their dealership right across the street from my work so i see it every day, i was wondering why they havent sold it in the 3 weeks its been there so i looked it up on their website, makes me wonder if they screwed over a customer to get it or how much i would have had to pay if i had stayed with them
Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group market adjustment.PNG

Sponsored

BroncoScott

Outer Banks
First Name
Duston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks Wrapped Lifted Shoes
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah, it's by rail. Not able to fully activate it without accepting the activation thing on the Sync screen of the Bronco itself, so no telemetry for me yet.
Just going to keep sitting here pretending that I don't care that it's late. That I'm saving more for a down payment and all that.
Still in the same boat as you except that I never received a built email at all and I'm convoy.

My brother-in-law recently started working at the Ford dealership in Cookeville, TN and he said they got 15 Broncos in all at once at the end of last week. Frustrating because that's less than an hour from me.

itbesandrodoe

Big Bend
First Name
Alessandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

4 days of Mike Levine looking into where mine is, "waiting to hear from the team", the dealer having no idea, support number having no idea, being in production since 9/9, built email received 9/15, back in production shortly after, and just sitting somewhere...
Ford acts like it's a freaking startup company that's never mass delivered vehicles before.
i tweeted him so many times and just ignores it

erniecombs

Badlands
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Today was a big day. I sold my 4Runner to get it out of the way because my Bronco made it to Roanoke this morning and is almost here! I can’t make any sense of it’s last update via rail car info, but the dealership said that was Roanoke lol Should get to Petersburg tomorrow but they don’t think trucks make pickups and deliveries on the weekend. Best case, I’ll have it early next week. We shall see!

Anyone heard from Jay? @tjnoffy? He was supposed to drive down today to pick his up and figure I would have heard him scream “Hallelujah!” from my town about an hour away. Odd not to hear anything yet!
Mine was on that same train. I‘m picking it up at a dealership in Richmond hopefully this week. This wait is killing me. I feel like a kid at Christmas that doesn’t know when Santa is coming.

Do you have any updates on yours?

Sponsored

erniecombs

Badlands
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Bronco arrived at the train yard in Petersburg, VA Saturday and now the update when I call Norfolk Southern is “ROT” or ”RMT at 5pm yesterday. Any one know what this is?

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four Mustangs (68, 89, 94, 14)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine was on that same train. I‘m picking it up at a dealership in Richmond hopefully this week. This wait is killing me. I feel like a kid at Christmas that doesn’t know when Santa is coming.

Do you have any updates on yours?
Oh awesome!! Yes, as of 5pm yesterday I believe it’s on the ramp waiting for the truck to pick it up to take to the dealership. My dealer has the trucker’s cell number and said they’d be in close contact with him. No word from them yet this morning, I’m waiting until the afternoon to see if they’ve talked to the driver and if it looks like he can get it today. They’re just as eager to get this thing as I am, so we’ll see. Do you have your rail car number to call NS to track yours?

Meandeane

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4 Door Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
well today is the end of my delivery window and no update, NSX rail car hotline doesn't even have tracing info...(n)

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four Mustangs (68, 89, 94, 14)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Bronco arrived at the train yard in Petersburg, VA Saturday and now the update when I call Norfolk Southern is “ROT” or ”RMT at 5pm yesterday. Any one know what this is?
Just saw this. Mine had a “UNLD” status at 3pm yesterday, which means it was unloaded from the rail car. Prior to that mine was in “Actual Placement” on Saturday. I think yours is waiting in the Poe yard with mine for a truck and tracking our rail cars is now over with. Might try Palsapp with your VIN? We haven’t confirmed yet that rail goes from NS to Palsapp, but worth looking just to see. Mine is getting picked up by a local company so I know Palsapp tracking would be useless for me.

Last edited:

itbesandrodoe

Big Bend
First Name
Alessandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Even though Ford sent me an email on October 11th to update my delivery window from 9/30-10/6 to 10/11 to 10/17, the Pizza Tracker now shows 10/22 while I have gotten no email updates.. it just keeps getting better and better..
Sponsored