First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G70 3.3
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Let me throw this out there… Of the 9/6 build group who haven’t received their Bronco and are still “in production”, who is represented by small town, low volume dealer? I am.
Me too.

Hazard

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan 350z, Mitsubishi Lancer, Range Rover LR3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Let me throw this out there… Of the 9/6 build group who haven’t received their Bronco and are still “in production”, who is represented by small town, low volume dealer? I am.
high volume, they’re receiving several a month but mine is still in limbo 😔 my sales guy feels for me cause I was the first order according to the reservation stamp and all but that went out the window lol

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four Mustangs (68, 89, 94, 14)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's so cool! How was Cavalier on price? Any attempt to add ADM?
They were amazing and I paid MSRP. No hassles and no bs. They’ve been awesome the entire time.

Sponsored

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What......you didn't wear a Bronco hoodie at deliveryo_O
No, I had my shirt I made ready to go for when I picked it up but when I ended up heading that way I was also on my way to work so I didn’t get to dress for the occasion!! 🤣

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interesting. I just went out and looked in the compartments where the jack is stored and didn't find anything like that. So it's both black and body color? Is it metal or plastic?
This is the piece I got and the mystery continues as nobody knows what it’s for. All I can guess is it’s for the rear wiper whenever i get a hard top. My original order was for a hard top and I switched to soft top, so perhaps this is part of the included hardware? There’s a part number and they tried to look it up but didn’t find anything out last I talked to them.

2B7C61A6-9C94-491F-9AD4-A24CCED93487.jpeg

BroncoScott

Outer Banks
First Name
Duston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks Wrapped Lifted Shoes
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’d like to attribute it to the MIC top being the reason but I’m noticing a few soft tops in our build week have also been stuck in production. So who knows the reason 🤷🏽‍♂️
Yup. I am one of those. "In+production" 2.7L, 4dr, Tow, Lux, Estimated delivery 10/1

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got a surprised text yesterday afternoon that mine had arrived. Glad this chapter is done and look forward to taking it offroad and making memories with the family.

This is the piece I got and the mystery continues as nobody knows what it’s for. All I can guess is it’s for the rear wiper whenever i get a hard top. My original order was for a hard top and I switched to soft top, so perhaps this is part of the included hardware? There’s a part number and they tried to look it up but didn’t find anything out last I talked to them.

Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group 2B7C61A6-9C94-491F-9AD4-A24CCED93487
That is the trim piece next to the taillight:
Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group 20211022_171556_resized

I know there were reports of those falling off because they weren't attached properly causing the clips to break but I thought it was for the other side only.

Toecutter

Badlands
First Name
jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 f150 fx4, 2016 jeep willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

its right next to the tail light you got a spare
that piece
Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group gate

Last edited:

Sponsored

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got a surprised text yesterday afternoon that mine had arrived. Glad this chapter is done and look forward to taking it offroad and making memories with the family.

That is the trim piece next to the taillight:
Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group gate

I know there were reports of those falling off because they weren't attached properly causing the clips to break but I thought it was for the other side only.
Congrats on yours coming in!!

So they gave me an extra one then?! LOL!! Mine hasn’t fallen out or anything so I guess it was a just in case kinda thing. Nobody else seems to have gotten it but me though. That’s so odd 😂

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats on yours coming in!!

So they gave me an extra one then?! LOL!! Mine hasn’t fallen out or anything so I guess it was a just in case kinda thing. Nobody else seems to have gotten it but me though. That’s so odd 😂
My 2 theories LOL:

They keep the parts in pairs and replaced the other side because they caught it in quality check. Instead of having an odd, number they just put the other in the car.

Or they replaced the part and left the faulty one inside (it would have broken tabs or something though I would think)

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My 2 theories LOL:

They keep the parts in pairs and replaced the other side because they caught it in quality check. Instead of having an odd, number they just put the other in the car.

Or they replaced the part and left the faulty one inside (it would have broken tabs or something though I would think)
You make a valid point and your theories are probably the closest to reality lmao Now I’m going to have to inspect this thing and see if anything looks broken on it 😂 When I’ve checked it out before, nothing looked damaged.

This isn’t the only spare piece I’ve found either. I got the lucky screw, it was tucked in the track under the soft top at the rear. Found it while the back of the soft top was propped up lol It did scratch the paint but they’re gonna fix it.

Update: I inspected the spare piece and nothing damaged or broken. So they must have grabbed a set and just left the unused new one for the other side in the vehicle to let me have it. Wasn’t loose in the back, someone opened the floor compartment and placed it in there. It was intentional lol

Last edited:

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group 94E6E74E-8C11-4BF9-BD52-0EE81FAB25C7
took delivery today - enjoy my “sasquatch” pose 😂 226 miles put on her today mainly cruising at 80mph, 15.2 mpg average -
Congrats! I put just under 200 yesterday and today. average speed for me was 60 with an 17.6MPG average
Sponsored