Outer Banks
First Name
Bronco
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Bronco
Outer Banks
I still have not taken delivery either. Today I was finally told by the dealer that my Bronco is on "Plant Hold" and they will not update any ETA until it is released. They had no other info about it being released. I

5280firstedtion

First Edition
First Name
wes
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 bronco ii x5
Bronco
First Edition
Haven’t posted but have been following this thread for the last 4 weeks. I have a 2 door FE sitting there aswell. Dealer shows it’s built but no email and hasn’t been shipped. Every time I call ford I wait 45 min to be told it’s pending shipment. No top issue noted, no chip issue noted, no problem noted just waiting for shipping. Definitely in the they forgot us group

Clobbit

First Edition
First Name
Colby
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G70 3.3
Bronco
First Edition
Haven’t posted but have been following this thread for the last 4 weeks. I have a 2 door FE sitting there aswell. Dealer shows it’s built but no email and hasn’t been shipped. Every time I call ford I wait 45 min to be told it’s pending shipment. No top issue noted, no chip issue noted, no problem noted just waiting for shipping. Definitely in the they forgot us group
Yep, it was the exact same for me and my 2D FE. Crickets and non answers until 9ish weeks after my blend date, then it shipped. It’s now been sitting at the final rail yard for 5 days and I’m just waiting for it to get to the dealer.

Advertisement

Holley (Ford Fest banner)
Advertisement