Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can yall early res guys stop switching to soft tops? Asking for a friend lol.

6GSooner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Got my window sticker. Blend date 9-8. Badlands Sas with soft top. My birthday is the 27th. I wonder if it will show up around that time.
Where did you find your blend date?

Sponsored

Ilmguy1234

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did just call and the lady said on her end it looks to be in the production status and that I should hear more in a day or two. . I’m going to remain cautiously optimistic that it’s alllllll a computer glitch and I’m actually only days away from receiving my bronco. o_O

Get In The Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The bronco6g order tracker won't pull up my window sticker, takes me to ford direct website and tells me to check back later, Window sticker has not yet been released, which is weird because when I go through the email from ford the window sticker pulls up. Weird how some things work for some people and not for others.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Greens05

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ, BMW 335xi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got my sticker on the Ford site. 9/9 blend and 223/893. Oddly the tracker on B6G is not yet showing the sticker yet but the Ford site had it. Worth checking if you aren't seeing on the tracker here. Still not showing as 'In Production' yet.

Screenshot_20210901-122303_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just spoke with my dealer again and my build day for my FE is 9/10 so hopefully I should have the window sticker tomorrow or Friday. OK, now back to refreshing all my build status links for the the rest of the week.....

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The bronco6g order tracker won't pull up my window sticker, takes me to ford direct website and tells me to check back later, Window sticker has not yet been released, which is weird because when I go through the email from ford the window sticker pulls up. Weird how some things work for some people and not for others.
WOW, Thanks for the heads up, I have been going through the same thing. I then <as you said > went to the ford email VOILA " In production" , sticker doesn't pull up yet, but it probably will very soon. The info in this forum from the members is fantastic.

7/14 4am, res 4dr OBX loaded (dropped tow and MIC ) got scheduled very fast after that.

mhewlett

Badlands
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Shelby F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Late to the thread lol. Day 1 reservation, order number 10114265. Really regret not getting a First Edition, but still so pumped. Blend date 9/07 and really hoping I get my Bronco before the end of the month, as I sold my Shelby F150 in order to get it.
Sponsored