Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Fx4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just got BCE modules but still do not have build confirmation in email, or on the tracker. I thought that usually came first? Am I one of the only ones left with a 9/6 build week and no build confirmation? At least I have modules now...
I have modules as of this morning, no in production date, no built date, I have a feeling I maybe one of those that gets an email from the dealer saying “hey it’s finally here”.
Sponsored

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same...nothing here either
You guys will probably get yours later today. You are the second half of the 9/10 blend schedule. Most of the early 9/10 blenders got their modules and production dates populated early this morning.

VarsityVillain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gmc
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I don't have build confirmation. My pizza tracker did say production date 9/15 for a few hours but now it's blank. The only thing I have is modules.
Check that...mobile site doesn't have my production date on pizza tracker...but desktop site does. Oh well!

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Update: Pizza tracker now says production date of 9/15. Ford Pass also shows the activate option.
Great! Where in FordPass is the activate option, and what does it do?

Sponsored

amccue90

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great! Where in FordPass is the activate option, and what does it do?
If you have added your bronco to the FordPass app it will show an "Activate Vehicle" button on the home screen. You can't do anything with it yet but shows that your vehicle is "alive".

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you have added your bronco to the FordPass app it will show an "Activate Vehicle" button on the home screen. You can't do anything with it yet but shows that your vehicle is "alive".
Thanks. I only have "Find a dealer" on the Home page. On the Vehicle page I have VEHICLE HOTSPOT, which I don't think was there before.

Bubba

Outer Banks
First Name
Bubba
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco…what else?
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Obviously we work with incomplete data, and not everyone has come back to the thread to update their status. However, I find it pretty wild that the 9/9’s have significantly more built emails than the 9/8’s.

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks. I only have "Find a dealer" on the Home page. On the Vehicle page I have VEHICLE HOTSPOT, which I don't think was there before.
Does it show your Bronco model at the top of the homepage of the app? If not you will need to add your vehicle using I think the VIN. If you have added it and it's not showing the activate button on the home screen it may just not be active yet or there is some sort of delay. As with a lot of these updates there doesn't seem to be much rhyme or reason as to why certain things happen before others. I see you have modules so you are still in good shape.

Sponsored

palley6

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im 100% confident all of 9/6 will be built/shipped this week or early next. The reason for the delay of 9/13+ has to be a result of MIC 1.0 fixes and other commitments (Ranger builds?).

BroncoAW

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Fx4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Check that...mobile site doesn't have my production date on pizza tracker...but desktop site does. Oh well!
I Just checked desktop as well and showing 9/15 in production. Guess checking on mobile doesn’t work to well

BL2.7SAS4DR

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I Just checked desktop as well and showing 9/15 in production. Guess checking on mobile doesn’t work to well
I don't have an iPhone, but somebody said that the date appears in landscape mode but not portrait.