Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just tried that.....nothing.
So, if I keep Shift+Refreshing every 15 minutes or so, I'll get a version that includes my Built and Ship dates, and then I get a version that has blank Built and Shift dates. It's almost like Ford has a bunch of servers that are not that sync'd up and you sort of land on different ones.

Sponsored

Bubba

Outer Banks
First Name
Bubba
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco…what else?
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Any other 9/7 blends having this issue:
Mine says it's "in production", but electronic modules show activity indicating it's built(?), yet it hasn't changed status in 8 days. Would they really hold up a completed truck to make sure the others (FE, Dirt Mountain) go out first? I guess it could be a transportation bottleneck now where the finished FE's and Dirt Mountainers are getting loaded out first OR did they seriously put a MIC 1.0 on this thing and then plan on reworking it (highly doubt a lean manufacturing industry would do this but at this point nothing would shock me). All indications are that this thing is done and ready to be delivered but it's been crickets since 9/8. My apologies in advance to everyone who got kicked to '22 or doesn't have a VIN yet as I know I'm whining like a baby :)

Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group Screenshot_20210916-085520_Gmail
I’m a 9/8 blend, and I still show as In Production on the tracker. My dealer just sent me his view that says Produced. Not in production, but produced. I have pretty much given up on believing anything that Ford sends as an update. TBH, I am happy people are getting theirs, but when it is a vehicle built after mine it stings a little.

He also referred to the tracker and communication as a shitshow which made me chuckle. Either he lurks here and know this is me (since I’ve been calling this shitshow out for some time) or he is just very much on the same page.

VarsityVillain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gmc
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So, if I keep Shift+Refreshing every 15 minutes or so, I'll get a version that includes my Built and Ship dates, and then I get a version that has blank Built and Shift dates. It's almost like Ford has a bunch of servers that are not that sync'd up and you sort of land on different ones.
My thoughts exactly

balynn1971

Badlands
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m a 9/8 blend, and I still show as In Production on the tracker. My dealer just sent me his view that says Produced. Not in production, but produced. I have pretty much given up on believing anything that Ford sends as an update. TBH, I am happy people are getting theirs, but when it is a vehicle built after mine it stings a little.

He also referred to the tracker and communication as a shitshow which made me chuckle. Either he lurks here and know this is me (since I’ve been calling this shitshow out for some time) or he is just very much on the same page.
Thanks. Good info. My dealer is actually a pretty good guy so far and actually feel bad as he's one of the ones who got kicked to '22 despite being #3 in line at his own place. I'd give him a call too to if you're status applies to me but I've been trying to only bug him about 1 every few weeks. Just talked to him last week when I got the "in production" status. My guess is, given you and I have same date that maybe I'd get same answer. We'll see...

Bubba

Outer Banks
First Name
Bubba
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco…what else?
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks. Good info. My dealer is actually a pretty good guy so far and actually feel bad as he's one of the ones who got kicked to '22 despite being #3 in line at his own place. I'd give him a call too to if you're status applies to me but I've been trying to only bug him about 1 every few weeks. Just talked to him last week when I got the "in production" status. My guess is, given you and I have same date that maybe I'd get same answer. We'll see...
As a side note, here is what his view looks like. As you can see, it’s about as good as the tracker.

F2A3CA1E-381E-41D3-82A5-0A071631452D.png

Sponsored

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My tracker is confused. It's built, but in production. It WAS marked as built in the tracker yesterday, but somehow went back to In Production. I got the email saying the build was done, so uh, guessing the tracker is just wrong.

Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group 1631827795074

EDIT:
I guess just refreshing or using a VPN to try from another IP can get you different results. Tried again and now it's showing this:

Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group 1631827867136

Well, I'm not really worried about it, just thought it was odd.

TX21BRONC

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Hemi, Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs