First Name
Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I still have not taken delivery either. Today I was finally told by the dealer that my Bronco is on "Plant Hold" and they will not update any ETA until it is released. They had no other info about it being released. I

BroncoScott

Outer Banks
First Name
Duston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks Wrapped Lifted Shoes
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Crickets still over here... looks like I'll be the last one standing.
Crickets for me as well. I'm willing to bet I'll be last.

First Name
wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 bronco ii x5
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Haven’t posted but have been following this thread for the last 4 weeks. I have a 2 door FE sitting there aswell. Dealer shows it’s built but no email and hasn’t been shipped. Every time I call ford I wait 45 min to be told it’s pending shipment. No top issue noted, no chip issue noted, no problem noted just waiting for shipping. Definitely in the they forgot us group

Clobbit

First Edition
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G70 3.3
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Haven’t posted but have been following this thread for the last 4 weeks. I have a 2 door FE sitting there aswell. Dealer shows it’s built but no email and hasn’t been shipped. Every time I call ford I wait 45 min to be told it’s pending shipment. No top issue noted, no chip issue noted, no problem noted just waiting for shipping. Definitely in the they forgot us group
Yep, it was the exact same for me and my 2D FE. Crickets and non answers until 9ish weeks after my blend date, then it shipped. It’s now been sitting at the final rail yard for 5 days and I’m just waiting for it to get to the dealer.

Sponsored

Sponsored

SABronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tesla Model Y, 2005 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Whoa… something happened on 9/15/21 as well and here we are. They are probably stealing parts from it.
I’ve been following that tracker for mine as well. Mine was all 9/15 until the same 4 modules went to 11/29. I checked my coworkers vin whose was built a week before mine early September (and has had it for like over 2 months now…) and his was similar. 3 of the modules were an earlier date and 4 were a later date. The earlier ones I believe were the day it was built and the other 4 were checked on the day he took delivery. So I’m just hoping the new date means it’s actually being touched and getting ready to go.

Hazard

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan 350z, Mitsubishi Lancer, Range Rover LR3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Fastest update I’ve ever received throughout this lol Tuesday email was my 3rd shipment delay email and this morning I got the shipped email

429250A2-0664-4480-98BF-74F9101856C7.jpeg

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Everyone saying the wait is worth it is right. Holy crap that wait is ridiculous though! We're at almost 3 months since our build week, and a ton of our group still have no idea what's going on with their truck!!!
For that group, my heart still bleeds for you. I am truly sorry.
Once my Bronco finally showed shipped, it took 3 weeks and a couple of wrong turns, but it finally made it. It passed through my state (Utah) and went all the way to California, and then back to Utah. Sat in the rail yard on the train car for 3 days, finally got unloaded and continued to sit in their holding lot.
They got it to my dealership today, and I couldn't have been more excited.
I picked it up after their PDI, and drove it home.
Side note, their PDI wasn't great. They missed this gash on the drivers side kick panel, and one of the hoses to the turbo is literally twisted and restricting flow.
I took pictures at the dealership and pointed it out, and will be getting it all repaired ASAP.

That all said, the amount of waves, smiles, pictures, and "Congrats!" is a lot of fun. Hope you're good with all that, because it gets attention EVERYWHERE!!

I hope the rest of you get yours soon!

Pictures of chip and truck:

Ford Bronco đź›  9/6/21 Build Week Group 429250A2-0664-4480-98BF-74F9101856C7

Wow! I haven't been getting any notifications from this thread, so decided to check in today. So glad you got your rig, but man did it take a long time!

I do miss the comraderie we had in this thread. Just sad that we still have undelivered Broncos with no explanation. I took delivery 10/15 and only have 1,800 miles on it. No long trips, and still working from home. Only issue was the nail I picked up in my left-rear tire yesterday. The truck was quick to let me know when pressure dropped to 31 psi!

Anyway, hoping for the best for everyone's deliveries!
Sponsored