Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Raptor, 2014 Raptor, 1988 Bronco, 1992 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

May have a Christmas miracle after all! Yesterday our status went to built on the tracker and a changed delivery estimate from 10/13 to 12/23. Had a new delivery estimate email this afternoon noting that change (12/17-12/23), and just checked tonight and ours is now shipped! (No shipped email yet though) hopefully no more delays and that it arrives early!

C5743C1B-4D61-482A-A402-611553A688EE.jpeg

88BDA0EC-ECDB-49A2-995A-9D3A3B878567.jpeg

F51789E8-8921-4ADE-BEFC-195449625CED.png
I got the shipped email this morning as well with the same delivery date, could we possibly on the same train since you and I are in Texas?
Sponsored

SABronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tesla Model Y, 2005 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got the shipped email this morning as well with the same delivery date, could we possibly on the same train since you and I are in Texas?
I wouldn't be surprised if it was, looks like everything goes through Dallas area first unless you're Amarillo/Lubbock area. I got the shipped email at 4am this morning. The screenshot from the dealer has the status changed to shipped around 11am on the 5th. My friend's Bronco made it down a few days earlier than what the website tracker said so hopefully that's the case for ours as well and aren't held up at the railyard for transport to the dealer!

gabedrums

First Edition
First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I wouldn't be surprised if it was, looks like everything goes through Dallas area first unless you're Amarillo/Lubbock area. I got the shipped email at 4am this morning. The screenshot from the dealer has the status changed to shipped around 11am on the 5th. My friend's Bronco made it down a few days earlier than what the website tracker said so hopefully that's the case for ours as well and aren't held up at the railyard for transport to the dealer!
Completely forgot about railyard, that better not happen. Did you get a railcar number by chance? Was planning on going by the dealer tomorrow to get it.

SABronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Completely forgot about railyard, that better not happen. Did you get a railcar number by chance? Was planning on going by the dealer tomorrow to get it.
TTGX991025. Heading to San Antonio. Yeah really hoping nothing else goes wrong at this point lol.

gabedrums

First Edition
First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

TTGX991025. Heading to San Antonio. Yeah really hoping nothing else goes wrong at this point lol.
Yeah that's the last thing we need. lol
Tracked my dad's Bronco that got shipped the 11/18 just got unloaded off the train today in SA around 30 min ago which was roughly 18 days with ETA Delivery of 12/6. Just a FYI around more or less our will to get to SA

Sponsored

SABronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sincerely hope this is a glitch in the system... Email now says estimated delivery is 1/2-1/8. According to dealers visibility it's in transit on the railcar and CSX tracking says it's already in Ohio so not sure how it would be delayed another almost 2.5 weeks from now...

Capture.PNG

image001.png

BroncoScott

Outer Banks
First Name
Duston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks Wrapped Lifted Shoes
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Am I the last one in the group without a Bronco? My dealer still has no clue what's going on!
You definitely aren't the only one. I've still not received a shipped email or tracker update but my estimated delivery date on the tracker moved from 12/19 to 12/13.
Sincerely hope this is a glitch in the system... Email now says estimated delivery is 1/2-1/8. According to dealers visibility it's in transit on the railcar and CSX tracking says it's already in Ohio so not sure how it would be delayed another almost 2.5 weeks from now...

Ford Bronco đź›  9/6/21 Build Week Group image001

Sorry this is happening. We have all waited so long. It would be great to have it before Christmas.

gabedrums

First Edition
First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm gonna guess a glitch, cause I didn't receive an email as of right now

Sponsored

FstFrd00

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gunsmithingtx.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BD Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

so I recvd the built/shipped and my assembly line picture. using the rail tracking in the trackers thread, my rail car is sitting empty now (released to customer)[dealership]in alliance Texas. Please pray for no more delays.

Thats really sad for those that are still in the 9/6 build week and no answers still. I know how frustrating it is. Sorry.

gabedrums

First Edition
First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

so I recvd the built/shipped and my assembly line picture. using the rail tracking in the trackers thread, my rail car is sitting empty now (released to customer)[dealership]in alliance Texas. Please pray for no more delays.

Thats really sad for those that are still in the 9/6 build week and no answers still. I know how frustrating it is. Sorry.
Stay positive, it's almost there!

BroncoScott

Outer Banks
First Name
Duston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks Wrapped Lifted Shoes
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I feel like I am being "Forded" again. After everything they have put me through, they finally updated my estimated delivery to a time that wasn't in the past, today 12/13/21. I've received no shipped email, my dealer knows nothing, and the Ford Tracker site appears to be down. Also, my dealer received a shipment of vehicles this weekend that did not include my Bronco.

Update: I called the Bronco support team and they said it has not shipped but estimated delivery date is now 12/16.
Sponsored