Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not sure if I'm the last man standing in this group, but I am finally taking delivery today!
God bless you folks that have been through the ringer. Can't believe some of my 9/6 brethren still waiting. Happy for you all!
Sponsored

BroncoScott

Outer Banks
First Name
Duston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks Wrapped Lifted Shoes
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is there anyone left who hasn't taken delivery?

Rosanna

Black Diamond
First Name
Blkdiamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I hope everyone’s got their broncos! Ford should never have started MY 22s or raptors until ALL My 21s were delivered.

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So, how is everyone??? Happy with your rides? No one is still waiting, are they? Miss you all!

FstFrd00

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gunsmithingtx.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BD Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

still enjoying mine. The weather this past week was good enough to go several days topless, one of those days I went wheeling. Going topless (without a sun shade) was a mistake :) It ended up as the hottest day and dust got every where on the interior. My wife, me, and the kids made fairly short work of the clean-up.

Sponsored

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
still enjoying mine. The weather this past week was good enough to go several days topless, one of those days I went wheeling. Going topless (without a sun shade) was a mistake :) It ended up as the hottest day and dust got every where on the interior. My wife, me, and the kids made fairly short work of the clean-up.
Great! I thought I was on the way to going topless a week or so ago when temps got up into the 60's, but they've plummeted since then. This morning was 23F!

I am signed up for the Bronco Off-Roadeo in NH on 24 May. Should be fun!

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, how is everyone??? Happy with your rides? No one is still waiting, are they? Miss you all!
Lovin' mine! Have about 6300 miles on the clock. Been a little apprehensive with the 2.7l and the small batch of issues with it but so far so good!

BroncoScott

Outer Banks
First Name
Duston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks Wrapped Lifted Shoes
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm loving every day with my Bronco. I go topless as often as the weather will allow. My problem is I want to spend more money than I have set aside for frivolous purchases. I really regret not getting the modular bumper so no I want after market and it is just so expensive. Also, there are limited options for a winch capable bumper with having the lux package.

If anyone has a suggestion of a winch capable bumper that works with Lux package and won't break the bank I'm all ears.

KnoxGnater

Badlands
First Name
Nat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1934 Ford Roadster Pickup, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was deep into a pity party about not having mine for the last 50 days, then I read a few pages of the "Long hauler reservation holder" posts. At least I actually received my Bronco, and it will be back to me soon.

I literally have a pile of parts in the garage to put on once she's back. Absolutely loved it while she was running!!

Last edited:

Toecutter

Badlands
First Name
jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 f150 fx4, 2016 jeep willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

im very happy with mine, added some rse step sliders and gas shocks for the hood and soft top, currently upgrading the audio as the b&o still doesnt quite cut it for me but over all very happy with my purchase, it just needs to warm up enough here in northern illinois to take the top down

Sponsored

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Lovin' mine! Have about 6300 miles on the clock. Been a little apprehensive with the 2.7l and the small batch of issues with it but so far so good!
Yeah, my engine build date falls squarely in the span of dates of engines that have eaten valves. But, nothing I can do about it until/if it happens. 3,300 miles on my OBX with no issues (knock on wood!)...

Dune_Runner

First Edition
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Loving mine and have 4500 miles on it. Have not had any issues with engine but had a rock chip in the window and was a $1000 to replace. Also the strut for my back window pulled out of the hardtop…still waiting for it to be fixed.

Natalia530

Outer Banks
First Name
Natalia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Almost at 10k miles! Loving it and finally got a chance to drop the top. Makes me glad I switched to soft top as it seems such easier than the hard top to remove so far. Waiting to order a white hard top🤍

Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group Screenshot_20220404-105151_Gallery

StrictlyBroncos

Badlands
First Name
Reece
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco (Badlands)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Loving mine! I have a 2.7 with a build date that has had 2 fail already (21207), but not letting that slow me down. 11,400 miles on it and so far going strong.
I'm a 2.7, with a (21207) as well. Currently going on 5,300 miles . No issues to report and still loving it. Good to hear yours is going strong with 11K miles.
Sponsored