Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone from the 9/8 blend date with a MIC top receive a built email yet? Went into production 9/13 and in limbo. I hope we don’t end up on dirt mountain, seems backwards to start building without a MIC v2.0
Not a 9/8 but a 9/9 in the same boat as you. Only way I could seem them throwing the MIC builds at dirt mountain is if the reused the MIC tops on the ones that were there and I don't think they would do that. I guess time will tell what will happen to us.
Sponsored

Ricks73eb

First Edition
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 bronco, 77f100, 90 mustang, 05 f150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
@boxwood have you received your shipment email yet?

Sponsored

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Imust have missed it, what are the ones in red?
Yes, confirmed deliveries. I posted that a while back, but should add a note in the spreadsheet.

Rosanna

Black Diamond
First Name
Blkdiamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes, confirmed deliveries. I posted that a while back, but should add a note in the spreadsheet.
Hopefully u can change me to red before Monday

smhenry

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If there is a way for me to update the spreadsheet I will. I received my built email yesterday morning and my shipped email today. Mine is being shipped by rail.

Sponsored

Get In The Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I received my shipped email 9/10. Shipped says 27 Days. The estimated dealer delivery says 10/28. Which is 48 days from shipped email. I am guessing it takes around 3 weeks for the train to get to where it needs to plus the truck shipment to my dealer. The math adds up but does this mean it will take 27 days until it actually ships? Any one else have such a large number under "shipped" in the pizza tracker?

Last edited:

nottinbe

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Forgot to update yesterday... Built email received 2:39am 09/16. Blend was 09/09, build date shows 09/14.

No shipped email yet but Domino's says 10/12. Seems a bit excessive to travel 8 hours but 🤷‍♂️

mortgagebruce

First Edition
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rubicon Hard Rock (SOLD) / 2020 Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My order tracker has some things that doesn't add up. Received my shipped email 9/10. Shipped says 27 Days. The estimated dealer delivery says 10/28. Which is 48 days from shipped email. The math adds up but does this mean it will take 27 days until it actually ships?
This thread is full of the same stories with the tracker being way off. Some deliveries have happened before the tracker shipping was even updated among many other discrepancies related to the tracker and shipping info.

Get In The Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This thread is full of the same stories with the tracker being way off. Some deliveries have happened before the tracker shipping was even updated among many other discrepancies related to the tracker and shipping info.
I don't think I have seen 27 days though? I also can't say I have seen them all. Do you or anyone else know if the 27 days is how long until it actually ships? Or is it how long until it gets to your dealer? It does say on the pizza tracker "Your vehicle is in Transit or on its way to your dealership". Which to me seems like it is estimated to be 27 days to get to the dealer. But like you said it is Ford....So who knows.
Sponsored