Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 GMC Sierra 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If anyone is shipping by rail out west, Idaho or farther, any update? Last I heard was Indiana.
Nebraska now according to dealer
Sponsored

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I know I am late to this thread but it has helped me a ton in understanding what in the world is going on with everything. So I am just curious, How accurate has everyone's ETA delivery date been?
I have not gotten a "Built" email or a "shipped" email but it shows that it has been built and is "awaiting shipment" on the pizza and 6G tracker, my ETA on delivery according to Ford's pizza tracker is 9/29, but according to my dealer they say 9/23- 9/26.
9/8 blend date
778/878
OBX, SAS, TOW, 4DR
Not a ton of confirmed deliveries just yet for our build week. My dealer(Granger)said the Rail transport has been pretty consistent on delivery dates and they haven't seen any come in early based on estimates. I'm hopeful I'll be first early Rail delivery there, but fine if not.

Given you're in MI, from what we've seen on other build week threads, it could be any day for you. Good luck.

PDiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It will say on the bottom of your window sticker. Rail or Convoy. If yours is going to CA, it will be rail.
I see that now. Yeah I figured it would be rail. Plus I live in Roseville CA, which is a major California rail hub. So it will be delivered right to my City.

Get In The Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If anyone is shipping by rail out west, Idaho or farther, any update? Last I heard was Indiana.
I have a 09/07 blend. Shipped email on 09/11. Shipped via Rail, shipping to Oregon. I just called CSX and it said that my rail car left Shelby, MT this morning. My ETA date is Oct. 28th. Which is still so far away....getting closer though.

Sponsored

ccreedon

Outer Banks
First Name
Camryn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not a ton of confirmed deliveries just yet for our build week. My dealer(Granger)said the Rail transport has been pretty consistent on delivery dates and they haven't seen any come in early based on estimates. I'm hopeful I'll be first early Rail delivery there, but fine if not.

Given you're in MI, from what we've seen on other build week threads, it could be any day for you. Good luck.
Thank you! I wish you luck as well!!

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I see that now. Yeah I figured it would be rail. Plus I live in Roseville CA, which is a major California rail hub. So it will be delivered right to my City.
I am picking up mine from Folsom so it should be about the same travel time as yours. My dealer said they average about 2 weeks from MAP so maybe yours will be there early.

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I know I am late to this thread but it has helped me a ton in understanding what in the world is going on with everything. So I am just curious, How accurate has everyone's ETA delivery date been?
I have not gotten a "Built" email or a "shipped" email but it shows that it has been built and is "awaiting shipment" on the pizza and 6G tracker, my ETA on delivery according to Ford's pizza tracker is 9/29, but according to my dealer they say 9/23- 9/26.
9/8 blend date
778/878
OBX, SAS, TOW, 4DR
Added you to the list. Do you have your modules?

My built email estimated 9/30-10/6 delivery to the dealership in south Virginia. My dealer's system said "week of 9/27," but she said she'd get an update tomorrow.

Idaho-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 GMC Sierra 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a 09/07 blend. Shipped email on 09/11. Shipped via Rail, shipping to Oregon. I just called CSX and it said that my rail car left Shelby, MT this morning. My ETA date is Oct. 28th. Which is still so far away....getting closer though.
based on the forum I think we’ll get them in about 2 weeks rather than the 3-4 Ford projects

Sponsored

ccreedon

Outer Banks
First Name
Camryn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Added you to the list. Do you have your modules?

My built email estimated 9/30-10/6 delivery to the dealership in south Virginia. My dealer's system said "week of 9/27," but she said she'd get an update tomorrow.
yes- my modules came early last week.

Get In The Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
based on the forum I think we’ll get them in about 2 weeks rather than the 3-4 Ford projects
Well for mine, Ford estimates 8 weeks from the day I received the shipped email to the ETA at my dealership. So I sure hope it is faster than that. The fact that it is probably in Idaho by now gives me hope. But who knows, maybe it goes to Seattle before going to Portland and sits in Seattle for a week or two. And then sits in Portland for a week before getting on a truck and being shipped to my dealer. I don't have my hopes up for it getting there that much earlier, but I really hope it makes it there a lot earlier than the 28th!

Idaho-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 GMC Sierra 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well for mine, Ford estimates 8 weeks from the day I received the shipped email to the ETA at my dealership. So I sure hope it is faster than that. The fact that it is probably in Idaho by now gives me hope. But who knows, maybe it goes to Seattle before going to Portland and sits in Seattle for a week or two. And then sits in Portland for a week before getting on a truck and being shipped to my dealer. I don't have my hopes up for it getting there that much earlier, but I really hope it makes it there a lot earlier than the 28th!
Latest I’m ETAed at is October 2, here’s to hoping we both luck out.

jorgem31

Outer Banks
First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think the window sticker date updates every week until it's delivered.
I'm waiting for a shipped email and my sticker still says 9/13. But tracker says ETA 10/7.

PDiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am picking up mine from Folsom so it should be about the same travel time as yours. My dealer said they average about 2 weeks from MAP so maybe yours will be there early.
That would work for me. I’m picking mine up form future Ford in Roseville.
Sponsored