Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone know if this update from dealer means anything different than “in production” status on website?

Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group 1632238324747
Sponsored

itbesandrodoe

Big Bend
First Name
Alessandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Anyone know if this update from dealer means anything different than “in production” status on website?

At least they respond to you, texted my dealer and he hasn't even responded. :rolleyes:

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four Mustangs (68, 89, 94, 14)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Many of our builds have stayed in production until released from the plant and pending shipping. Depending if it's coming via convoy or rail, you may or may not get tracking, and the ETA will come with the "built" email when it hits on your end.

Sponsored

Raptor72

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Raptor72,
Congratulations 🍻
Did that ship convoy or rail?
What means of shipping did the window sticker specify?
Said Convoy on the sticker. No email or link updates, even on the shipping link. It just showed up.

itbesandrodoe

Big Bend
First Name
Alessandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So close but yet so far, still sitting in production, purgatory sucks, I was hoping to be driving my new Bronco by next week
yeah, i feel you on this. I want to be grateful that I have a VIN and its "in production" but this purgatory is just ruining this experience for me. After all the waiting I was super excited and now its just frustrating.

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same for me..
This trick no longer works for me - not sure why.
One of the reservations options was for my F150 Lightning, but the Bronco one doesn't work.

No option for orders either. 🤔
Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group 1632239029134

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Small update, my rail transported build is coming to Petersburg, not Prince George, so I may be on the same train as @tjnoffy but mine's getting dropped off a little west of his. My dealer said if I find out it's made it to Petersburg before they do, to call and let them know because they'll mark it so it gets loaded quickly onto a truck. Seems mine is only the second retail order to come to them and they're just as amped as I am lol. Visibility still shows the same, released from plant on 9/17 and pending shipping, and he's got the same delivery window of 10-1 to 10-7 that I have.

For our folks still in the dark, Ford did say the 2 door, tow and the 2.7 are still slipping and those not yet in production with those options may not get a 2021 at this point and expect those to be 2022 MY. Ford is also supposed to start replacing the MIC's on the builds that were already released to the customers next month, not sure if that's good or bad news for dirt mountain.

Sorry I don't know much more beyond that, but I know every little bit of info helps in here, where communication from up top is so limited that we have to pull it together ourselves.
Good info! Thanks! Maybe when my dealer said Prince George, she was thinking of where the trucking company that delivers from the rail station is based out of. 🤷‍♂️

My built email estimated a 9/30-10/6 delivery last week. At that time my dealer showed a "week of 9/27" delivery, but warned me that she'd get an update today (like every Tuesday). She texted me today that it now shows a 10/6 delivery. 😐

She will be notified when it's loaded on a rail car and will send me daily updates, which I'll share here for @tippydee (in case her rig is on the same train), and for everyone else (as it may give insight into timing for rail deliveries). I'll also try to get the rail car number and see if I can track it by phone per the tracking process here:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/here-are-the-build-tracking-links.22795/

Sponsored

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
ive been doing that every day as well it shows my order date and a blank release date nothing has changed
In case this hasn't been shared already, I get a Delivery date in my laptop's browser, but get "N/A" for the Delivery date on my phone. Switching to "Desktop site" on my phone makes the date appear. Switching back to the mobile view puts it back to "N/A." Even inspected the Java code for the site and found the date in the non-mobile part of the code, and "N/A" in the mobile code.

The site has coding issues, so I wouldn't put much faith in the info or lack of info there.

mortgagebruce

First Edition
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rubicon Hard Rock (SOLD) / 2020 Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Good info! Thanks! Maybe when my dealer said Prince George, she was thinking of where the trucking company that delivers from the rail station is based out of. 🤷‍♂️

My built email estimated a 9/30-10/6 delivery last week. At that time my dealer showed a "week of 9/27" delivery, but warned me that she'd get an update today (like every Tuesday). She texted me today that it now shows a 10/6 delivery. 😐

She will be notified when it's loaded on a rail car and will send me daily updates, which I'll share here for @tippydee (in case her rig is on the same train), and for everyone else (as it may give insight into timing for rail deliveries). I'll also try to get the rail car number and see if I can track it by phone per the tracking process here:

Important point here for rail customers - just because Ford has told you that your vehicle has shipped it doesn't mean that they can immediately get you the rail car info. I requested mine this morning since I've received all official Ford tracker and email notifications. My dealer said that the system shows it shipped yesterday, but it doesn't show a rail car number yet.

Bronco_bre

Black Diamond
First Name
Breanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

woohoo got an email from Ford! oh wait.. just announcing the Raptor Bronco..
Way to get me excited for nothing Ford! How about that September update email?

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Haven’t been able to talk to my dealer yet, nobody has been answering their phone to even ask for him so I can check if he can see a rail car number. Have been refreshing all trackers every few hours and emailed my dealer in the meantime. Finally see one change, my pizza tracker got “11 days” applied to it just now, whatever that means. My trackers/email all tell me 10-1 to 10-7 is the estimated delivery, so we shall see.

Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group 1632239029134
If your phone's browser allows it, switch to Desktop site view, or use a computer browser. My delivery date shows up in Desktop site view, but is N/A in mobile browser view.

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four Mustangs (68, 89, 94, 14)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Could have been what she meant, and I still think we are on the same train coming down, especially now that our delivery dates match up. My dealer doesn't have a rail car number yet either, but we know the rail route code. That may be the way we (you and I) can compare, mine is RA2L, and I'll go out on a limb and assume yours has to be the same. It's on the window sticker. My dealer has his build and two mannequin's, and said it's been hit or miss on the updates. I told him we are seeing a trend here with no/delayed updates, emails, tracking, and all of a sudden the cars just show up. He laughed and said that sounds about right, but he'll keep checking to see if mine updates in visibility with any tracking info and get back with me. Right now I'm the only one in transit, and they want the sale final, so he's on it like a hawk now lol
Sponsored