Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My delivery window is same as yours but mine is rail to VA. The B6G tracker still says mine is awaiting shipment but my dealer saw it was in transit. The inconsistencies are abundant.
Well one of those is wrong, for both our sakes I certainly hope its the "reliable" source I suggested lol. Hopefully its truly on the way

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There is hope
GM just texted me its here, on my birthday
ETA was 10-19
Did you ever get an email or did the pizza tracker update? Or did it just show up?

Dancox12

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bronco 9/6 build week was built on 9/19! Still hasn't shipped and my sticker is Convoy (Pittsburgh area). I also was just moved to 10/3 delivery estimate, which I now know is completely made up.

Crazy that dealerships can't get cars on their lot due to production, but a built vehicle has sat for over a week....

Sponsored

amccue90

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronco 9/6 build week was built on 9/19! Still hasn't shipped and my sticker is Convoy (Pittsburgh area). I also was just moved to 10/3 delivery estimate, which I now know is completely made up.

Crazy that dealerships can't get cars on their lot due to production, but a built vehicle has sat for over a week....
Yea I'm built 9/16. Was ETA 9/27, just got moved this early early morning to 10/1. I'm in the Chicagoland area, says convoy

Dancox12

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yea I'm built 9/16. Was ETA 9/27, just got moved this early early morning to 10/1. I'm in the Chicagoland area, says convoy
I'm 4.5hrs away straight drive! I will honestly go and pick it up myself. Maybe that way I can avoid the $1500 delivery fee.

Toecutter

Badlands
First Name
jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 f150 fx4, 2016 jeep willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i got the built email 9/23 still awaiting shipment tracker says estimated 21 days by rail must have just missed the previous train and waiting for the new one to fill up

Sponsored

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks, still doesn’t feel real having it in the driveway lol. Here is the link to the lights on Amazon.

Partsam 3Pcs 4" Inch Amber LED Center Grille Running Marker Light Kit Smoke Lens Pro Grille https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07SHSZTW3/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_HKW8CQGKVEMG3SF06SY1

As for the tires they are 35/12.50r17 so they are just a touch bigger then the standard Sasquatch tires.
Did you wire these to the marker lights on the truck, or to an aux switch?

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It's my belief that the truck/convoy labor shortage is definitely impacting things with deliveries with FL being a possible exception for some reason. Some folks on 8/30 builds have rigs in rail yards for a couple weeks now.

I'm pretty sure our Bronco has been sitting in a rail yard three hours from the dealer. Been 8 days now. Hope it's secure.
Sponsored