Duston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks Wrapped Lifted Shoes
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey @doink , did you receive your Bronco? You have been noticeably absent and you live near me so I'm hoping to be on the same delivery truck. I feel like I'm one of the very few in this group that hasn't even received a built email.

Sponsored

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four Mustangs (68, 89, 94, 14)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So just texted back and forth with my dealer (my cousin) about the timeline on the tracker, below. She agrees that the "Shipped Est. 17 days" means that shipping is estimated to occur 17 days after the built date (9/17). So that would mean shipping would occur this Monday (10/4) for Wednesday delivery (10/6). She agreed that that would be a reasonable transit time from MAP to her in south Virginia, barring any unforeseen delays. So, I'm comfortable that it won't ship until Monday, and I'll just chill until then. Thought I'd share this with you as it may be the same for you (or not...who knows?).

On a side note, as I was texting her, a truck came in to deliver two base Broncos (one for her husband), and an Expedition (plus some other vehicles). For the Broncos, she only showed "in transit shipped from plant" in her system. Never got a rail car number for them, nor that they would arrive today, and her husband hadn't received an update on his in over a week. On the other hand, the Expedition, from the Kentucky Truck Plant, had full and accurate updates all along the way in her system. So these incomplete, inaccurate updates are a MAP thing, apparently. Lucky us!

Screenshot 2021-09-22 074015.png
Very interesting. Mine says 11 days under “shipped” on the tracker with 10/7 final delivery. By the logic above mine should have shipped on the 28th but I still don’t foresee ours being on two different trains when we got the built email on the same day 9/17. Our trackers are so close and they’re coming the same rail route to the same drop to be taken via truck. By that assumption, either yours shipped the other day with mine or mine is held up waiting on the same train with yours.

And per the norm, of course the ones from MAP on her truck didn’t ever update lol You’re right tho, lucky us 🙄

4AED6216-93E9-4578-B125-A930528C3176.jpeg

doink

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE 350. Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey @doink , did you receive your Bronco? You have been noticeably absent and you live near me so I'm hoping to be on the same delivery truck. I feel like I'm one of the very few in this group that hasn't even received a built email.
It was delivered earlier this week. Monday I think. Wife and I are going to go pick it up this weekend.

Here is a pic via the dealer after some new rubber.

Any luck getting yours?? We didn’t get many emails after it was built.

Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group 0D325EA3-DD44-431B-A2C8-D017BC0A7852

BroncoScott

Outer Banks
First Name
Duston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks Wrapped Lifted Shoes
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It was delivered earlier this week. Monday I think. Wife and I are going to go pick it up this weekend.

Here is a pic via the dealer after some new rubber.

Any luck getting yours?? We didn’t get many emails after it was built.

Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group 0D325EA3-DD44-431B-A2C8-D017BC0A7852
No luck yet. Maybe tomorrow.

nottinbe

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Shipped email received as of this evening. Now I feel slightly better. Not all the way. But a little bit. We'll see if we can see some rail progress in the coming days.

Sponsored

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not going to lie, I'm jealous of the short delivery times I see. It was easy to wait prior to being built cause I can lie to myself and say it will just be delayed due to: covid, parts constraints, labor shortages, aliens, etc. So no need to even think about it. Now that it's on the move, 45 day shipping time sucks.

I was hoping mine would beat the time frame, but recent Southern California deliveries have been hitting the 45 days mark. 2 weeks down 4 more to go

LA Pick

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, Mustang, Explorer, S2000, Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s here! And funny thing - I stopped at the dealer tonight to check out their Big Bend mannequin, and they let me take it out for a drive. Then tonight I checked my tracker….
Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group 732C405C-4FC6-4DC0-BF4D-1AA676F06AD1

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It’s here! And funny thing - I stopped at the dealer tonight to check out their Big Bend mannequin, and they let me take it out for a drive. Then tonight I checked my tracker….
Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group 732C405C-4FC6-4DC0-BF4D-1AA676F06AD1
Congratulation Mark! Enjoy and send some pictures

Pedrinh089

Badlands
First Name
Pedro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Took delivery yesterday!!! It is worth the wait. Followed up with Mullinax Ford WPB on Tuesday requesting the rail car number and GSM said it had been delivered on Monday night. Took delivery on Wed morning, the team at the dealership was excellent. And now Martha is home 😁. Will add more photos this weekend.

143EF4B7-502A-4D7B-8782-659534421E15.jpeg

B49E7A6B-B53A-44BD-BE62-6B2B4611219C.jpeg