Duston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks Wrapped Lifted Shoes
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just wish Ford would provide any kind of updates or information. I'm still pending shipment, showing in production, but am within my delivery estimate window right now. If things were going smoothly, I'd already be out there driving my Bronco... but who knows what's actually going on with their lack of communication.
I'm still sitting here in the same boat. Still "in-production" with no build or shipped email. No estimated delivery window even though my tracker said 10/1 until 10 /1 came around. Now it is just blank. I would just like for anyone at Ford to be able to tell me what is happening.
Sponsored

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You're better off watching @tjnoffy and his updates, his is coming rail to Chesapeake and he's tracking the route/dates. All of ours end up in Petersburg then distribute by truck from there. Mine hasn't shipped yet but his and @timgarrett left ahead of mine, and Tim just got his at Priority in Norfolk.
Yup, mine will (hopefully) unload in Petersburg and get trucked 30 minutes south to Owen Ford in Jarratt, Va.

Notbostrom

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Finally have mine home. No pics since the wife took off in it hours ago.
Sale at MSRP with no funny business.
For those waiting. I was 9/8 blend, 9/17 produced. Delivery window by rail to FL was Oct 5 to 11th. Arrived at dealership Oct 4th 48 hours after CSX status was delivered to customer or something like that

PAULWESTSKI

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 F350 PSD, 05 Excursion PSD, VW-TDI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice to see how long it takes to get to VB. Is your delivery at Beach Ford too? My build should be later this week.
Actually mine is going to Pennsylvania (rail to Delaware then truck to PA)
I ordered mine from Chapman Ford of Horsham, PA

Beach Ford's price is MSRP.
We were at Beach Ford negotiating my Wife's Bronco sport FE (X-Plan) and then moved on to negotiate the Bronco FE....Typical dealer lies. I was just asking to pay invoice. They said they would not make any money.
I said sure you will at invoice you make about 2k plus your hold back. They acted stupid ......"What do you mean hold back"

I told him to work up the best price and I would come in Monday to decide.
They placed the order before I even got home. I Received an email from ford confirming my order when I got home.
Basically locking me out of moving to another dealer. They knew I was going to move the reservation.
Needless to say I was upset. This was a Friday night of course.

I called Ford on Monday and they canceled the order and asked me which dealer I wanted to use.
I had contacted Tom at Chapman of Horsham and couldn't go wrong with 3% below invoice.
I ordered two from him. The second one will be a loaded 2 door Badlands at 4% below invoice. It will definitely be a 2022 or 2023

Last edited:

Sponsored

Ricks73eb

First Edition
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 bronco, 77f100, 90 mustang, 05 f150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

We were at Beach Ford negotiating my Wife's Bronco sport FE (X-Plan) and then moved on to negotiate the Bronco FE....Typical dealer lies. I was just asking to pay invoice. They said they would not make any money.
I said sure you will at invoice you make about 2k plus your hold back. They acted stupid ......"What do you mean hold back"

They placed the order before I even got home. I Received an email from ford confirming my order when I got home.
Basically locking me out of moving to another dealer. They knew I was going to move the reservation.

I called Ford on Monday and they canceled the order and asked me which dealer I wanted to use.
I had contacted Tom at Chapman of Horsham and couldn't go wrong with 3% below invoice.
I ordered two from him. The second one will be a loaded 2 door Badlands at 4% below invoice. It will definitely be a 2022 or 2023
Wow thats a special kinda sleazy to sneak the order in like that.

PAULWESTSKI

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 F350 PSD, 05 Excursion PSD, VW-TDI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow thats a special kinda sleazy to sneak the order in like that.
Yes it is.
That was a week before the order cutoff.
Ford Customer service said that there was a lot of that going on. Many dealers were placing orders on reservations without the reservation holders permission.
The actually had me make another reservation and then transferred my existing day one reservation place holder to the new reservation.

Once that was all settled I went into the dealership and canceled the order and politely demanded the cancellation from them in writing and my $100.00 deposit refunded.

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four Mustangs (68, 89, 94, 14)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes it is.
That was a week before the order cutoff.
Ford Customer service said that there was a lot of that going on. Many dealers were placing orders on reservations without the reservation holders permission.
The actually had me make another reservation and then transferred my existing day one reservation place holder to the new reservation.

Once that was all settled I went into the dealership and canceled the order and politely demanded the cancellation from them in writing and my $100.00 deposit refunded.
Honestly am not shocked to hear this of Beach Ford. We have special names for that dealership for a reason 😂 Glad you were able to still come out on top through all of that bs, that place is horrid. Wasn’t always that way though.

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Yeah, back in the day the Barton family doing their Beach Ford commercials on TV thought they were the Kennedys of Hampton Roads. I knew they were phonies! 🤨

ccreedon

Outer Banks
First Name
Camryn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Man. They really had me going there for a second.
I about jumped out of my seat when I read “Ford Motor Company” and “Your 2021 Outer Banks Order”
Never clicked on something so fast just to be so disappointed.
Like thanks for the delayed email. I already figured this out.

A54BF04A-A94F-4E3A-8F0A-05E77304E574.png

Sponsored

Bronco1992

Outer Banks
First Name
Wil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've tried my best not to drive myself crazy tracking this... But I came back to check in on how everyone is doing. I think it looks like I'm still the only person with an 11/11 estimated delivery. I'm just glad Ford decided to crush my dreams on the first estimate instead of leading me on..built 9/20, no updates since. Delivery to Birmingham. Alabama, not England.

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've tried my best not to drive myself crazy tracking this... But I came back to check in on how everyone is doing. I think it looks like I'm still the only person with an 11/11 estimated delivery. I'm just glad Ford decided to crush my dreams on the first estimate instead of leading me on..built 9/20, no updates since. Delivery to Birmingham. Alabama, not England.
I'm currently in my deliver window (this week), but no signs of anything happening. No shipped emails, no delayed emails, nothing (coming by rail). I got my built email, but it's still in production since the 15th. Guess I'll be sitting here watching everyone enjoy theirs while I join wait. Doubt I'll get it before Halloween.

6GSooner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

My dealer just called and told me that my Bronco has been picked up from the rail yard is on the way to the dealership! Should arrive tonight or tomorrow afternoon.

This whole process has finally worked out in a favorable way. I had to head to my home town from Colorado this weekend anyway. So now I get to pick up my Bronco and drive it home and not have to make a special trip to get it!
Which dealer and which rail yard? I’m in castle rock

SABronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tesla Model Y, 2005 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And.... still no change.. still in production.. arrgh.

Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group Screenshot_20211005-231701_Chrome
Same... Called my dealer rep Monday and explained what I was seeing and he was confused why it was showing this way and said he'd try to elevate it to try and figure out what's going on but still haven't heard anything back yet...
Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group 1633502227066
Sponsored