First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Latest update to the rail car delivering my Bronco (I hope!) to Petersburg, VA. May include deliveries for @tippydee and @timgarrett but we have no evidence of that. 🀞🀞🀞

Edit: It departed Bellevue last night at 22:03.

Screenshot 2021-10-04 083643.png
Inching closer. Also had an intermediate stop earlier at 03:19, but couldn't make out the yard name.

Ford Bronco πŸ›  9/6/21 Build Week Group Screenshot 2021-10-07 053900
Sponsored

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Latest update to the rail car delivering my Bronco (I hope!) to Petersburg, VA. May include deliveries for @tippydee and @timgarrett but we have no evidence of that. 🀞🀞🀞

Edit: It departed Bellevue last night at 22:03.

Screenshot 2021-10-04 083643.png
Odd update of arrival in Crewe, but time given was 14:36, so not sure what that means. πŸ€”

Edit: Interestingly, the Delivery on the tracker has been Est. 10/6 all along, but now that today is 10/7, that date is blank. B6G tracker still shows ETA End Date: 2021-10-06.

Ford Bronco πŸ›  9/6/21 Build Week Group Screenshot 2021-10-07 053901

Last edited:

balynn1971

Badlands
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update: Pizza Tracker still showing "in production", however on the dealers end, when he looked it up he said there is a note saying something along the lines of completing production between 10-2 to 10-8 .. so we will see?
That's essentially what I posted yesterday too. Dealer gave me similar update. Used "home stretch" in response and contacted me about accessories that couldn't be installed at plant. Not exactly filling me with confidence yet but I checked this morning and they had two more show up yesterday. It looks like one was a DM hard top (built in July but just now getting to him...has to be a DM truck right?) and another was a soft top built during our week. I'm just glad all of us have avoided (I think) the air bag recall. I'm not sure I could take getting the thing and then finding out you couldn't keep it. Hang in there everyone, feels like things are slowly unclogging for our week. Also, one final note: I mentioned to dealer about price gouging in my area (there's a FE marked up $30K....yes $30K) and he said they don't do business like that and openly acknowledged price is always a discussion but they are not asking anything above MSRP for any Bronco and that he's aware of what's going on at some of the shady ones in the area.

CooterBrownATX

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know folks are frustrated with deliveries on our build week. Should be. But check the other thread trending on what Ford’s doing on dealer allocations next year. It’s insane. It appears some early res holders are getting screwed yet again based on a big dealer formula. Why Ford isnt going by timestamp exclusively makes no sense.

I hope our week gets their Broncos soon. Be grateful we’re in production or built because it’s getting ugly. Wishing best for everyone.
I wonder how much of it is driven by the fact that Broncos are about the only cars Ford can get on lots right now. When I picked up my Bronco yesterday, the sales guy said they normally have 300-400 vehicles on the lot. Right now they have 17. There's going to be a lot of dealerships going under if that keeps up. Maybe Ford is just trying to keep their sales network alive.

Sponsored

HulkSmashBro

Badlands
First Name
Elias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same... Called my dealer rep Monday and explained what I was seeing and he was confused why it was showing this way and said he'd try to elevate it to try and figure out what's going on but still haven't heard anything back yet...
Ford Bronco πŸ›  9/6/21 Build Week Group 5A41C40B-1EA0-4E1B-8D29-8E1C192DC1B7
This is me too with 10/12 eta and I’m in Dallas

Hoosier.Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Hoosier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 KR, 2011 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nothing upsets me more than looking at Build weeks after ours and seeing a bunch of deliveries. Both Convoy and Rail. What the F**k.

Sponsored

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four Mustangs (68, 89, 94, 14)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
that shit is pissing me off
Same. Especially when mine was supposed to deliver by today via rail and now it was pushed to the end of the month. Was built 9/10 and released from plant 9/17. I don’t understand it.

Hoosier.Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Hoosier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 KR, 2011 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And to think I had an advantage with a Covoy delivery. Boy was I wrong πŸ˜‚

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got a shipped email today at around 4:00AM EST, delivery dates has stayed consistent for about 2 weeks now, previously it was delivery time frame by October 19

Ford Bronco πŸ›  9/6/21 Build Week Group Capture.PNG
Why did Ford choose to use a box truck as their delivery icon...can they not do anything right? It's not like Broncos can fit into an Amazon delivery truck....plus it's not even a Transit. :LOL:

:cautious:
Sponsored