Hoosier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 KR, 2011 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No. I had to do my own research. Follow the www.palsapp.com link. Search your vin#. Mine showed dispatched the day before the driver delivered it. Once itโ€™s dispatched there should be a trip #. Copy that number into the palsapp search bar and all the stops will show up. Each dealer stop will show up delivered at almost real time. I was taking pictures before the dealership even knew it was there.
Dang, Iโ€™ve been checking mine religiously ๐Ÿ˜’

BadK22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco '92 Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same here.

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  9/6/21 Build Week Group 1633711957015

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  9/6/21 Build Week Group 1633711957015

Mine is 10/10. Expecting it to come and go just like everyone elses.
I've been so pumped for this week, only for nothing to happen.

I know, we're close to the finish line, it'll probably be here in the next month or sooner... but it's still such a let down to have the ETA just go past and nothing happen.

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealer just called, a beautiful Cyber Orange 4 door was delivered... it wasn't mine. Mine is Badlands with Sas and all the trimmings, but this was a Big Bend with steelies.
MOTHER F----- :mad:

I'm like... why'd you call me if it wasn't mine?!
And he made a fair point - so that if I drove by looking at the lot I wouldn't get too excited.
I just so happened to be driving that way today and would do a drive by of the lot too, so it worked out that he warned me it was there. ;)

Sponsored

timgarrett

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

About 70 miles in and gas mileage is 9.8 MPG. That's 100% on city streets, less than 3 miles per trip, and under 45 MPH. I thought my wife's Sequoia burned gas. It's nothing compared to the Bronco.
That's crazy. I'm sure it will get better. I'm almost 300 miles in (not quite done with first tank of gas) and am averaging 18.3 MPG. Mix of highway and city and all in normal, not eco mode. I've definitely been granny driving it whenever I can, but not always. I have a 4 door OBX w SAS and 2.7.

FstFrd00

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gunsmithingtx.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BD Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine is 10/10. Expecting it to come and go just like everyone elses.
I've been so pumped for this week, only for nothing to happen.

I know, we're close to the finish line, it'll probably be here in the next month or sooner... but it's still such a let down to have the ETA just go past and nothing happen.
My delivery window starts tomorrow.

SABronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tesla Model Y, 2005 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My delivery window starts tomorrow.
Ours started yesterday, still nothing on the tracker and neither the dealer, his 'next level up' contact, nor the Bronco support number was able to figure out why it's showing up like this and nothing has been updated since 9/15. Just got off with the Bronco support person again and she was saying how it's possible that the tracker just never got updated and hopefully we'll just get a nice surprise call from our dealer (who would also be surprised lol) that it's been delivered. Not holding my breath that it will happen like that, but would love for that to happen! This is definitely the hardest part waiting for lol.

Capture.PNG

Dancox12

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My 10/10 delivery has gone to 10/13 and back to 10/10 several times todayโ€ฆโ€ฆ

FstFrd00

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gunsmithingtx.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BD Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ours started yesterday, still nothing on the tracker and neither the dealer, his 'next level up' contact, nor the Bronco support number was able to figure out why it's showing up like this and nothing has been updated since 9/15. Just got off with the Bronco support person again and she was saying how it's possible that the tracker just never got updated and hopefully we'll just get a nice surprise call from our dealer (who would also be surprised lol) that it's been delivered. Not holding my breath that it will happen like that, but would love for that to happen! This is definitely the hardest part waiting for lol.

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  9/6/21 Build Week Group Capture.PNG
A touch farther than me:
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  9/6/21 Build Week Group 1633720445487

"etaStartDate":"2021-10-09","etaEndDate":"2021-10-15"

Praying I am getting delivered and Ford just forgot to email / update the pizza tracker.

Sponsored

brokentwig

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I'm in the same boat with the same status and pizza track. Same delivery date even. My "higher" level Ford rep says it hasn't shipped, but I'm pretty sure she's looking at the same data the dealership is looking at.

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Use palsapp.com for tracking(if your convoy from MAP). Mine is on a truck and dispatched from MAP! Should be delivered tomorrow and pick it up Monday!
The Ford tracker still shows awaiting shipping...

Gflight2002

Outer Banks
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla model LR-AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has anyone had their tracker ETA date pass with no update and no email? Because thatโ€™s what is about to happen to me.
Yup, delivery estimate between 10-2 and 10-8 and Nothing...tracker has delivery date now as N/A...

Dancox12

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Use palsapp.com for tracking(if your convoy from MAP). Mine is on a truck and dispatched from MAP! Should be delivered tomorrow and pick it up Monday!
The Ford tracker still shows awaiting shipping...
What did your palsapp say before dispatched? Mine says null and pending.

Rosanna

Black Diamond
First Name
Blkdiamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What did your palsapp say before dispatched? Mine says null and pending.
You canโ€™t rely on the convoy tracker mine never changed and I have my bronco.
Sponsored