NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To those bringing up the late delivery form via Ford regional rep, that was me who mentioned it and itā€™s part of what got mine shipped finally. Itā€™s only part of it, also depends on how good of a relationship your GM has with that rep from what I just went through. My situation is a bit different than most everyone here though, so it may work but it may not. Always worth trying to get the form submitted but canā€™t be done until AFTER your estimated delivery window has passed.

Not sure if yā€™all saw me also mention that the dealerships donā€™t see when our rigs are estimated to deliver, only customers seem to be getting that notification. So share the delivery window with your dealer when you see that email to keep them in the loop. They should be on the same page to contact the Ford rep once that date has passed and help sort it out. I think they have some pull still with rail, but convoy may be a harder one to do a whole lot about right now.

A lot of this could be worked out if Ford would allow people to do all the paperwork with their dealer and go pick it up if theyā€™re able. Other manufacturers have done this, and many other changes have happened during the pandemic. Might be time to switch it up because those lots arenā€™t gonna empty themselves and customers are getting upset with the continued lack of delivery and open communication.
My dealer can actually see my eta but I still don't think that means much. Thanks for all the info
Sponsored

itbesandrodoe

Big Bend
First Name
Alessandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My dealer can actually see my eta but I still don't think that means much. Thanks for all the info
My sales guy told his manager about it and they are reaching out to the rep to see what they can do. I am a week past my window.

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My sales guy told his manager about it and they are reaching out to the rep to see what they can do. I am a week past my window.
I'm not passed my eta yet (10/17) but mine was scheduled out longer than most people's. I thought that was promising at first but not looking that way now

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four Mustangs (68, 89, 94, 14)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They can see it in visibility at a certain point, but we are the first to be notified. They donā€™t get a notification, itā€™s only if they look it up or the customer tells them itā€™s got an ETA assigned. In a lot of ways we are learning more than the dealers are, which has its drawbacks in the grand scheme of things. They canā€™t help what they arenā€™t made aware of is my point. Iā€™ve run into it a few times with mine, Iā€™ll see notifications but the dealer hasnā€™t been made aware of anything on their end and have to dig into it. I feel for our dealers right now, theyā€™re the ones having to deal with the unhappy customers at no fault of their own. Trying to think of something nice to do for mine as a thank you for putting up with my phone calls, questions, and for going to bat for me to get my rig here. I know itā€™s their job, but showing appreciation doesnā€™t hurt anyone.

Sponsored

VarsityVillain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gmc
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
She has been dispatched and is on her way! How do we see the stops? Someone said something about putting one of the numbers in or something lol idk
In palsapp there was a column for trip number I believe. Search using that number and it will show all of the vins on the same trip and I presume on the same truck as yours!

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hoosier.Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Hoosier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 KR, 2011 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco šŸ›  9/6/21 Build Week Group 2F55C913-53B8-410E-B176-B30C6F735441

little late but thanks Ford. Technically this is my 7th Delivery date 10/17

Sponsored

Hoosier.Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Hoosier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 KR, 2011 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

super weird actually been like 5 days and I have not gotten an update.
So weird. I didnā€™t have crap for a while until today. So hopefully the same for you the next couple days.

vande1

Badlands
First Name
Lake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Took possession with 15 miles on it today and will have 300 miles on it here in a little bit. This thing rocks. Wider more stable wrangler with more power. Wind pushes it around a lot less..

softtop is not that loud actually believe it or not.

269812A9-6377-4C4A-929C-C49F3B022118.jpeg

F4C2F643-9C5E-4FAC-9720-6B42103DFBB3.jpeg
Sponsored