Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4 days of Mike Levine looking into where mine is, "waiting to hear from the team", the dealer having no idea, support number having no idea, being in production since 9/9, built email received 9/15, back in production shortly after, and just sitting somewhere...
Ford acts like it's a freaking startup company that's never mass delivered vehicles before.
Dealer called today and the zone rep said that the plant isn't sure where my Bronco is... basically, it's lost in space. Mike's team is still "looking", but I'm just having such a hard time understanding how this massive company can't find one of their vehicles. It has GPS and other telemetry that they should be able to just flick a switch and find.
Mike promises that it isn't lost, that he'll provide an update as soon as it's available from the team.
I mean, he's saying things that sound good, I'm just beyond frustrated with this entire launch for ALL of us. This really shouldn't be happening with a multi billion dollar company.

I'm sure once I have my Bronco, I'll be able to move on, but I don't think I can forgive them for how they've treated all of the reservation holders this past year. Dirt Mountain, recalls, holding Broncos at dealership lots because of airbags being folded wrong, missed production dates, more delays... wow, I'm really freaking whiny right now.
Gonna go pour a glass of rum and chill out.
Sorry for soapboxing.

Clobbit

First Edition
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G70 3.3
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Dealer called today and the zone rep said that the plant isn't sure where my Bronco is... basically, it's lost in space. Mike's team is still "looking", but I'm just having such a hard time understanding how this massive company can't find one of their vehicles. It has GPS and other telemetry that they should be able to just flick a switch and find.
Mike promises that it isn't lost, that he'll provide an update as soon as it's available from the team.
I mean, he's saying things that sound good, I'm just beyond frustrated with this entire launch for ALL of us. This really shouldn't be happening with a multi billion dollar company.

I'm sure once I have my Bronco, I'll be able to move on, but I don't think I can forgive them for how they've treated all of the reservation holders this past year. Dirt Mountain, recalls, holding Broncos at dealership lots because of airbags being folded wrong, missed production dates, more delays... wow, I'm really freaking whiny right now.
Sorry for soapboxing.
Frustrating, but at least you are getting some sort of response. My dealer knows nothing and Mike hasn't responded to a DM. My dates are almost identical to yours, but I would say your case is more strange since it is a soft top.

itbesandrodoe

Big Bend
First Name
Alessandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sorry for soapboxing.
THIS HAS TO BE WHERE MINE IS TOO. What the actual fuck is going on with our build week..

itbesandrodoe

Big Bend
First Name
Alessandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sorry for soapboxing.
@Administrator Broncos Lost at MAP?!

Sponsored

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Okay my 9/6 homies. This will be the first set of aftermarket wheels and tires I have ever purchased. I have the RTR Tech 6 18x9 +30 with Nitto Ridge Grappler LT285/75R18 going on an Outer Banks non-sas.

Those with more experience, how much poke do you think this will have? I was hoping not too much. That is why I got these wheels instead of the 35x12.5. Will this stick out far beyond the Outer Banks non-sas fender flares?
That’s a nice tire wheel combo. Gonna look good. I went with a +12 Black Rhino and 295/70’s with non SAS flare. I have 2.5 inches of poke to sidewall. With those +30 off set I bet you’re close to flush or slight poke to sidewall. There’s a tire calculator somewhere on forum if you search. It’s helpful. Heres a side profile of our new set up.

Edit: Tire Calc link https://tire-calc.com/comparison/255-70-r18-and-265-75-r17-inch/

Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group 43CECBA4-0A72-4D6E-BC63-02AE025B0687

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BroncoScott

Outer Banks
First Name
Duston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks Wrapped Lifted Shoes
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That’s a nice tire wheel combo. Gonna look good. I went with a +12 Black Rhino and 295/70’s with non SAS flare. I have 2.5 inches of poke to sidewall. With those +30 off set I bet you’re close to flush or slight poke to sidewall. There’s a tire calculator somewhere on forum if you search. It’s helpful. Heres a side profile of our new set up.

Edit: Tire Calc link https://tire-calc.com/comparison/255-70-r18-and-265-75-r17-inch/

Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group oie_ldJfRnBi9HHO
Thanks for the reply. I like the poke like yours but I live in Florida and it rains like every afternoon in the summer. I just don't want to have to keep the top up every time the ground is wet because my tires are throwing water.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for the reply. I like the poke like yours but I live in Florida and it rains like every afternoon in the summer. I just don't want to have to keep the top up every time the ground is wet because my tires are throwing water.
Makes a ton of sense. My guess is you'll have sidewall poke but not tread poke at +30. Post pics when done. Good luck.

brokentwig

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sorry for soapboxing.
I'm in the exact same boat. I feel like all this has taken something away though. I'm not as excited to get the Bronco, part of me is tired of waiting, and I didn't want the soft top, I switched to speed up the process, which failed. I think this whole mess permanently took something away from the experience of getting a new Bronco.

Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group image
@TheKim thankfully the new Yeti mug holds 2x 12oz beers..
Ok I have to ask. What beer you drinkin'? I decided to do Mix drink Monday and am having Jack n Coke in a Yeti lowball 😁

itbesandrodoe

Big Bend
First Name
Alessandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ok I have to ask. What beer you drinkin'? I decided to do Mix drink Monday and am having Jack n Coke in a Yeti lowball 😁
Hop Knife! By Troegs - the brewery is really close to my house - It was one of their limited run beers so I drove over and picked up a case!

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hop Knife! By Troegs - the brewery is really close to my house - It was one of their limited run beers so I drove over and picked up a case!
Love me some local brew!

I know it's easier for me to say this cause mine is on a train heading my way, but hope everyone keeps the faith!!! Hopefully come November we are all drinking our choice drink around a camp fire with our Bronco right next to us!

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel like paying 1500 for delivery fees should get us more insight than us having to pray our dealer isn't a tool in the hopes we can ghetto track the rail...
Sponsored