Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-159
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I picked up my Bronco today and just as everyone else says itā€™s Awesome! Itā€™s a beast on the road and a blast to drive. I really just drove it home on the highway but loved every moment. I didnā€™t get to the dealer till 6 so it was getting dark but here is a pic right when I got there.

I was talking to Steve at Chapman Ford and he was saying that itā€™s insane everything going on with the orders. The guys at are Chapman are great!
To everyone still waiting hang in there it is so worth the wait!

374F8C03-7EBD-4AB6-9272-F0E13AF752D6.jpeg
Sponsored

GoesOverAnyTerrain

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Absolutely. I agree in the sense that I think all of the "stuck in production" ones from our build week are in a similar situation. Once I find out what's going on, I'll let the group know what I hear.
Chiming in here from the 10/4 build date thread. I received a build e-mail but the tracker still says in production. I too am a few days past my expected delivery date. Very strange

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four Mustangs (68, 89, 94, 14)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, it finally happenedā€¦.my 7 speed BL got unloaded at the dealership tonight and I got to go by and see it. I havenā€™t seen one with the vinyl seats/washout flooring or manual in person yet, not sure how many other people here have so I took some pics. Sorry theyā€™re not the best quality but here ya go lol Also worth noting, reverse was interesting to figure out, and the parking break is electronic and made me giggle. I kept trying to push down and up to go into reverse same as my Coyote lol. I wonā€™t give a spoiler on that one, it was kinda fun to figure out.

Iā€™ll get to take it home tomorrow and continue to learn all of the things. This just doesnā€™t feel real, and I donā€™t know how Iā€™m possibly going to sleep tonight šŸ˜‚ Whatā€™s even better, my friend who has been waiting to get her BB that was built in July due to MIC also got hers dropped off tonight. We have been patiently and anxiously waiting together and are both thrilled we both delivered tonight and will pick up tomorrow.

To those still waiting, hang in there because itā€™s so worth it. I know itā€™s hard to hear and I didnā€™t find those words to be much help either while mine was MIA, but now that itā€™s here I can say itā€™s absolutely worth the wait.

9C06F5DF-1C8F-4547-BB80-2E8C25FCFD34.jpeg

7B52AD7C-A89D-4E90-9E28-0D798DE3A6FF.jpeg

C0756832-6915-45FE-BA4A-52E8C1A49D44.jpeg

CB5812CB-23BD-47BB-9B29-305557CA2EB9.jpeg

17DADF57-3621-4D0E-910D-7E6D3B63F39F.jpeg

6528A9D9-FE6B-4120-B0DA-F8D5AF60DB55.jpeg

BadK22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco '92 Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
9/27 Build Week (after my truck was BUILT) are seeing delivery and shipping left and right.. WTF...............:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
I'm a 9/3 blend date and my Bronco is still "in production". Never received a built email or shipping ETA. Never witnessed such incompetence in my life.

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well, it finally happenedā€¦.my 7 speed BL got unloaded at the dealership tonight and I got to go by and see it. I havenā€™t seen one with the vinyl seats/washout flooring or manual in person yet, not sure how many other people here have so I took some pics. Sorry theyā€™re not the best quality but here ya go lol Also worth noting, reverse was interesting to figure out, and the parking break is electronic and made me giggle. I kept trying to push down and up to go into reverse same as my Coyote lol. I wonā€™t give a spoiler on that one, it was kinda fun to figure out.

Iā€™ll get to take it home tomorrow and continue to learn all of the things. This just doesnā€™t feel real, and I donā€™t know how Iā€™m possibly going to sleep tonight šŸ˜‚ Whatā€™s even better, my friend who has been waiting to get her BB that was built in July due to MIC also got hers dropped off tonight. We have been patiently and anxiously waiting together and are both thrilled we both delivered tonight and will pick up tomorrow.

To those still waiting, hang in there because itā€™s so worth it. I know itā€™s hard to hear and I didnā€™t find those words to be much help either while mine was MIA, but now that itā€™s here I can say itā€™s absolutely worth the wait.

Ford Bronco šŸ›  9/6/21 Build Week Group 6528A9D9-FE6B-4120-B0DA-F8D5AF60DB55

Hooray! You deserve this after your long, (Ford) silent wait! So happy for you! Can't wait to see you behind the wheel! šŸ„°

Sponsored

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hooray! You deserve this after your long, (Ford) silent wait! So happy for you! Can't wait to see you behind the wheel! šŸ„°
Thank you!! As a 9/8 blend, never thought mine would fall through the cracks like it did and was among the mysterious lost ones for a good minute there. I think it really boils down to our dealers and regional reps, and how willing they are to help. Iā€™ve been a customer with my dealer since 2005 and theyā€™ve always taken care of me, but they really have bent over backwards for me on this one and I aim to do something nice to thank them. I wish everyone had people like this in their corner to sort out the missing builds, itā€™s frustrating to say the least.

Toecutter

Badlands
First Name
jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 f150 fx4, 2016 jeep willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

today is day 3 of my delivery window hoping for some good news any day now its been sitting in a holding lot for 12 days

brokentwig

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

@tippydee were you also stuck "In Production"?

Sponsored

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@tippydee were you also stuck "In Production"?
For longer than most people, yes. It finally changed to built then got stuck again. I never got a shipped email and it missed the delivery window, so my dealer had them trying to find out what happened and for a little bit there it was lost and nobody knew where it was, just sat ā€œawaiting shipmentā€. My dealer and regional rep pulled strings and got it located and then shipped. If not for them bending backwards, thereā€™s no telling when mine would have showed up.

itbesandrodoe

Big Bend
First Name
Alessandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So I called JackCooper yesterday around the end of the day. I was unable to get any information from the support guy, but he said if I wanted to know more call the Wayne dispatch center (734)-727-9604. I called the dispatch center and they said they could not help me because they do not control when cars get shipped or scheduled, "Precision Releasing Company" in Wayne does. However, I believe the actual name is Precision Vehicle Holding, however I have not been able to find a real phone number. This is their website: http://precisionvehicleholding.com/

fratedog

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer,Bronco, Bmw R1200Rs,Triumph
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I finally picked mine up yesterday, 4dr, BD, VB, MT, 2.3l and drove home literally into the sunset. I'm a 9/9 blend and the truck arrived 10/7 at Mullinax in Kissimee. I was in the mountains playing with my scoots and added some more delay, lol! The beast is everything I imagined and more; rides pretty much as smooth as my '16 Explorer, manual is tight and precise, 2.3 is enough so far in Flatistan. One small gripe that I hadn't seen mentioned is when you bring down the driver's sun visor it hits the rear view mirror. Only if you adjust it to basically look at you or the passenger does it not hit. Maybe a smaller mirror is available? Hope our group and subsequent get theirs soon. BTW, the folks at Mullinax, Kissimee were great; transparent and straight forward.

CooterBrownATX

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Our experience with our fully loaded FE 4dr is completely the opposite. MPG so far is 19.2 by the truck gauge. 443 miles on the Odometer. These vehicles will never win a mpg competition.
Up to 12.9 MPG about 300 miles in! Maybe 20 miles are highway miles.
Sponsored