Toaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 JLUR, ‘19 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was really hoping that all of us still “in production” were going to ship yesterday but sadly that didn’t happen. I guess I will finally bug my dealer to submit a delayed delivery form on Monday. Congrats to those who are taking delivery this weekend and are finally out of this headache!!!!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Toecutter

Badlands
First Name
jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 f150 fx4, 2016 jeep willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

sorry for the late post but this morning i left home at 7 am on my journey to granger to pick up my bronco here are some pics on arrival, i stopped by one of my favorite micro breweries while in town to stock up on an assortment of craft brews while in the area, since ive been home it was a pain too get ford pass set up i eventually had to disconnect my battery and reset the head unit but im good to go with ford pass now, the universal garage door opener will be a project for tomorrow, i upgraded from a 2006 f150 to this bronco and holy crap have vehicles come a long way since then, im happy with my purchase and its like being elvis when you get one of these everywhere you go someone wants to talk about it and take pictures lol, being from a smaller town no one around me has seen one yet so it makes it more rare these things are the real deal and worth the wait i couldnt be happier
Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group thumbnail (2)
Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group thumbnail (3)
Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group thumbnail (4)
Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group thumbnail (1)

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
sorry for the late post but this morning i left home at 7 am on my journey to granger to pick up my bronco here are some pics on arrival, i stopped by one of my favorite micro breweries while in town to stock up on an assortment of craft brews while in the area, since ive been home it was a pain too get ford pass set up i eventually had to disconnect my battery and reset the head unit but im good to go with ford pass now, the universal garage door opener will be a project for tomorrow, i upgraded from a 2006 f150 to this bronco and holy crap have vehicles come a long way since then, im happy with my purchase and its like being elvis when you get one of these everywhere you go someone wants to talk about it and take pictures lol, being from a smaller town no one around me has seen one yet so it makes it more rare these things are the real deal and worth the wait i couldnt be happier
Congrats! I know it's been a long wait! She's a beaut!

Sponsored

njAK84

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Delivered on the 14th, but I couldn’t pick it up until yesterday because I had acl reconstruction surgery on the 13th. Crappy timing, huh? In any case, the guys at the dealership were cool enough to hide it away out back until I could come get it. No markup, no hassles. Just a bunch of great guys.

C1848B5C-9FE7-421D-9184-81078E063115.jpeg

Bronco1992

Outer Banks
First Name
Wil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@tjnoffy just wanted to throw some info in for the sheet. I have received my built and shipped emails. Shipped via rail this past week to Birmingham.

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

loco_el

Badlands
First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator EcoDiesel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got a shipped email today at around 4:00AM EST, delivery dates has stayed consistent for about 2 weeks now, previously it was delivery time frame by October 19

Capture.PNG
Finally the Bronco got delivered to dealership yesterday!
Badlands sasquatch MIC
Arrived by Rail to the Phoenix area.
Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group Capture.PNG

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four Mustangs (68, 89, 94, 14)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We played with the crawl gear and sway bar detachment today and it was interesting to say the least lol Can feel a massive difference once it’s detached, but also convenient that it will attach on its own again once you’re back in 2H and go 20+ mph. The crawl gear feels very different and absolutely goes incredibly slow, even if you punch the gas it just rev’s up and continues to only creep along, so there’s no real risk of messing that up when on a trail.

Other things to note- the automatic switch between high and low beams is a nice touch. My best friend talked on the phone through my Bluetooth while I had the top flipped open and the windows rolled up on the highway, and she could hear me loud and clear the whole time. I’m still getting right around 18-18.2 mpg here in the city and seems it does especially well if I let each gear ride out longer between shifting.

Overall still really enjoying this rig and already decided on lifting it 🥰

DB5BFCA1-8DDC-49F2-AAB5-FF161A777428.jpeg

Sponsored

PAULWESTSKI

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 F350 PSD, 05 Excursion PSD, VW-TDI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We played with the crawl gear and sway bar detachment today and it was interesting to say the least lol Can feel a massive difference once it’s detached, but also convenient that it will attach on its own again once you’re back in 2H and go 20+ mph. The crawl gear feels very different and absolutely goes incredibly slow, even if you punch the gas it just rev’s up and continues to only creep along, so there’s no real risk of messing that up when on a trail.

Other things to note- the automatic switch between high and low beams is a nice touch. My best friend talked on the phone through my Bluetooth while I had the top flipped open and the windows rolled up on the highway, and she could hear me loud and clear the whole time. I’m still getting right around 18-18.2 mpg here in the city and seems it does especially well if I let each gear ride out longer between shifting.

Overall still really enjoying this rig and already decided on lifting it 🥰

Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group DB5BFCA1-8DDC-49F2-AAB5-FF161A777428
We'll have to organize a Hampton Roads Bronco get together?

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four Mustangs (68, 89, 94, 14)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congrats Granger brethren! I'm still fighting with the FordPass app as well. Tried almost every troubleshoot except fuse reset. Guess that's next. Good luck on the Garage link. That took an hour or so to get done.

Do you know anything on the FordPass points we're supposed to get once FordPass installed? I read the dealer has to do something on their end to push points out. I'm owed 260k points like many.

Gretz99

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Bronco delivered to McMahon in Norwalk Wednesday. found it on the tracker at 730am, i was in the yard looking around and I found it. filled out paperwork , dropped off all the accessories with requested customization (Kill switches etc). pickup date Next Wednesday ( estimate-12 hrs of labor for the accessories. apparently, the truck delivery can occur at any time -- middle of the night , all they do is drop off the vehicles in the yard and leave the keys and paperwork in the night drop box. came by rail to Albany and then trucked to Norwalk 4 broncos were in the delivery. they have 8 in the yard now. 7 were in the week 9/6 build. vehicle looks great-- worth the wait
I am waiting for my OBX to be delivered to McMahon. Thanks for the info on it being sent by rail to Albany (I was wondering what route it would take). What "tracker" are you referring to when you say you found it on the tracker at 7:30am?

Thanks!
Sponsored