First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am waiting for my OBX to be delivered to McMahon. Thanks for the info on it being sent by rail to Albany (I was wondering what route it would take). What "tracker" are you referring to when you say you found it on the tracker at 7:30am?

Thanks!
I found it on the bronco6g tracker as well as the ford tracker, both confirmed that it was in deed delivered to McMahon. Needless to say I was there at 830 am , apparently, the transport drops them off at all hours of the night and then leaves the keys in the key drop.
I had A LOT of accessories and special requests -- kill switch , kill switch to trailer lights, wiring install for boat winch, mud flaps,-- found out the ford mud flaps dont go on the OBX - trim moldings- I wanted them high on the doors to protect from shopping carts, remove the fender tag and replace with the black BRONCO lettering. my kc highliters are waiting for a suitable safari bar for attachment, as well as my backup spotlights which require a hardtop ,
I just finished installing a shield on the hood, looks and fits perfect. I also installed the start stop eliminator. this was absolutely in no way as easy as the video, the damn panels are really hard to pull out and as a previous poster told me to make sure I tape everything up to protect the dash.
WELL, I did and no issues with the dash, however I am covered with a bunch of scratches on my hands due to the issues with removing the panels. everything was straightforward, but required a LOT of pressure and effort. install went perfect and I dont have to worry about the start stop- the friggin driver assist is a pain, making a left lane turn onto the RT 7 connector and didnt put my signal on and the damn thing autocorrected me back into my original lane.
The vehicle is absolutely beautiful cyber orange and a black spare tire cover with the big block Syracuse Orange S -- my wife even spots me now in the parking lot.

Hope you get your bronco soon, they are fantastic, I have been drawing a crowd when I park.
After a few minutes several comments were-- wait thats a Ford, Bronco- then they really got interested. was at Rex Marina putting the boat to sleep and what should have been 1 hr, turned into 3. Several of the members/staff also have Broncos ordered.

BTW McMahon is fantastic, from the sales to the tech to the purchasing dept.
I got the CERAMIC protection -- 7 years and then it is reapplied- really makes a difference on how the vehicle looks.
any questions, i am happy to help

Good Luck
Sponsored

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four Mustangs (68, 89, 94, 14)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I found it on the bronco6g tracker as well as the ford tracker, both confirmed that it was in deed delivered to McMahon. Needless to say I was there at 830 am , apparently, the transport drops them off at all hours of the night and then leaves the keys in the key drop.
I had A LOT of accessories and special requests -- kill switch , kill switch to trailer lights, wiring install for boat winch, mud flaps,-- found out the ford mud flaps dont go on the OBX - trim moldings- I wanted them high on the doors to protect from shopping carts, remove the fender tag and replace with the black BRONCO lettering. my kc highliters are waiting for a suitable safari bar for attachment, as well as my backup spotlights which require a hardtop ,
I just finished installing a shield on the hood, looks and fits perfect. I also installed the start stop eliminator. this was absolutely in no way as easy as the video, the damn panels are really hard to pull out and as a previous poster told me to make sure I tape everything up to protect the dash.
WELL, I did and no issues with the dash, however I am covered with a bunch of scratches on my hands due to the issues with removing the panels. everything was straightforward, but required a LOT of pressure and effort. install went perfect and I dont have to worry about the start stop- the friggin driver assist is a pain, making a left lane turn onto the RT 7 connector and didnt put my signal on and the damn thing autocorrected me back into my original lane.
The vehicle is absolutely beautiful cyber orange and a black spare tire cover with the big block Syracuse Orange S -- my wife even spots me now in the parking lot.

Hope you get your bronco soon, they are fantastic, I have been drawing a crowd when I park.
After a few minutes several comments were-- wait thats a Ford, Bronco- then they really got interested. was at Rex Marina putting the boat to sleep and what should have been 1 hr, turned into 3. Several of the members/staff also have Broncos ordered.

BTW McMahon is fantastic, from the sales to the tech to the purchasing dept.
I got the CERAMIC protection -- 7 years and then it is reapplied- really makes a difference on how the vehicle looks.
any questions, i am happy to help

Good Luck
Is your lane assist coming on all of the time?? Mine only comes on if I turn it on via the button on the steering wheel. You should be able to turn it off and it'll stay off until you push the button to turn it back on again....at least that's how mine is.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So far the only issue I have stumbled onto with my Bronco is the front USB plugs aren't working. Tried several different cords (which all work plugging in phone to charge on the back of the center console). Will give it a week or so and take it in if it still no workys.

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So far the only issue I have stumbled onto with my Bronco is the front USB plugs aren't working. Tried several different cords (which all work plugging in phone to charge on the back of the center console). Will give it a week or so and take it in if it still no workys.
I haven't even tried mine yet in the front, center or rear....I probably should test them all tonight because I'm taking it to Ford in the morning for some minor things and would be worth letting them know about those as well if any aren't working.

I do know the heated seats are fantastic in these though, and it stays on at whatever level you set it to until you turn it off. So anytime I get out and the seat is still on, it'll come back on once I get back in and start it up again. I have back issues so it's niiiiiiiiiiice.

I'm also hearing from co-workers that every time I'm parked out front at the office, there's been some gawkers walking all around mine and they have had their hands up peering into the windows and trying to see lmao They're gonna hate it when I get the front windows and windshield tinted real soon, won't barely be able to see inside bahahaha

Sponsored

Deaddrift

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Add me to the list of no clue what’s going on. 9/10 blend date #722. Been in awaiting shipment status since 9/16. ETA end date on a slow drip of 3 day extensions with no emails. Now we’re at 10/28 and there’s a 0 percent chance that happens. This is ridiculous.

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Add me to the list of no clue what’s going on. 9/10 blend date #722. Been in awaiting shipment status since 9/16. ETA end date on a slow drip of 3 day extensions with no emails. Now we’re at 10/28 and there’s a 0 percent chance that happens. This is ridiculous.
At least you're not still in production... annoying none the less

Sponsored

Pedrinh089

Badlands
First Name
Pedro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't even tried mine yet in the front, center or rear....I probably should test them all tonight because I'm taking it to Ford in the morning for some minor things and would be worth letting them know about those as well if any aren't working.

I do know the heated seats are fantastic in these though, and it stays on at whatever level you set it to until you turn it off. So anytime I get out and the seat is still on, it'll come back on once I get back in and start it up again. I have back issues so it's niiiiiiiiiiice.

I'm also hearing from co-workers that every time I'm parked out front at the office, there's been some gawkers walking all around mine and they have had their hands up peering into the windows and trying to see lmao They're gonna hate it when I get the front windows and windshield tinted real soon, won't barely be able to see inside bahahaha
How dark are you planning to make your front windshield? I have been thinking of doing it myself but not sure how it will be at night.

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How dark are you planning to make your front windshield? I have been thinking of doing it myself but not sure how it will be at night.
I have 50% on the windshield of my 2014 Mustang and it’s not dark enough. I’m going to do 35% on both of the front windows and windshield. I have 35% all around on the Mustang other than the 50% on the windshield and like it. Now keep in mind the rear on the Bronco’s are 16% from factory, even the soft top windows.

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Belem

First Edition
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mazda MX-5/2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Yay! Congrats!
Thank you!

It's now at home and I was soaked during the inspection... It's POURING here.

I had a fun surprise though: requested the Black Onyx interior from my salesman and... he apparently... forgot.

I saw the Navy Pier on the Window Sticker, but it didn't click until I opened the door...

Im not even mad though, the NP looks so much better in person and now I have a story.

Will add pictures later!

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thank you!

It's now at home and I was soaked during the inspection... It's POURING here.

I had a fun surprise though: requested the Black Onyx interior from my salesman and... he apparently... forgot.

I saw the Navy Pier on the Window Sticker, but it didn't click until I opened the door...

Im not even mad though, the NP looks so much better in person and now I have a story.

Will add pictures later!
Hey, I'm thinking Navy Pier with Velocity Blue is a Happy Accident!

And, again, from one Jay to another, congrats! 🙂
Sponsored