Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealer update on my 9/8 "in production". No movement that he can see on his end. The one MIC that did deliver to him was a MIC 1.0 that will have a 2.0 delivered for replacement shortly. Basically no news and approaching 2 months in purgatory with no updates.
Sponsored

FstFrd00

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gunsmithingtx.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BD Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dealer update on my 9/8 "in production". No movement that he can see on his end. The one MIC that did deliver to him was a MIC 1.0 that will have a 2.0 delivered for replacement shortly. Basically no news and approaching 2 months in purgatory with no updates.
I got Ford to open a case. IDK what it'll yield if anything. Hopefully more than "check with your dealer."

balynn1971

Badlands
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got Ford to open a case. IDK what it'll yield if anything. Hopefully more than "check with your dealer."
Please keep us (me) posted. And I'll need to know how to get that done. My dealer's been good with responding but I don't sense he's really pushing whatever resource he may have access to at Ford itself.

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Oh, man, sorry to see that. :mad: I know I'd be steaming! Looks like it may have chipped the roof rack mounting point cover on its way over the truck, too. May want to check that the cover is still on tight so it doesn't fly off on the highway. I'm sure there would be a wait for a replacement.

Sponsored

FstFrd00

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gunsmithingtx.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BD Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Please keep us (me) posted. And I'll need to know how to get that done. My dealer's been good with responding but I don't sense he's really pushing whatever resource he may have access to at Ford itself.
I feel the exact same way with my dealer. He is responsive, in dealer terms, but not pushing the Ford Rep beyond the usual talking points.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Loving the Bronco but thought I would pop on here to share a couple things that could effect y'all.

My 2.0 hardtop looks like a 1.0 with exposed edges and today look like potential delamination. Went ahead and sent pictures to the service manager so that it can be documented with Ford.

A person with a 9/6 build date with a 2.7l had motor failure. Turns out his motor build date is 7/28 which I just looked in the engine bay and mine is the same. I will certainly keep an eye on the motor and if anything does go wrong post it up.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-big-bend-3wk-old-1000mi-2-7l-ecoboost.26787/

balynn1971

Badlands
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Loving the Bronco but thought I would pop on here to share a couple things that could effect y'all.

My 2.0 hardtop looks like a 1.0 with exposed edges and today look like potential delamination. Went ahead and sent pictures to the service manager so that it can be documented with Ford.

A person with a 9/6 build date with a 2.7l had motor failure. Turns out his motor build date is 7/28 which I just looked in the engine bay and mine is the same. I will certainly keep an eye on the motor and if anything does go wrong post it up.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-big-bend-3wk-old-1000mi-2-7l-ecoboost.26787/
Saw that engine post as well. Not good and boy do I feel bad for that guy/girl. Hopefully that a 0.01% situation. Very curious to see what the 2.0 top on mine will look like. My wife was adamant that I don't settle and change to soft top ("you waited too long, don't settle for something that you didn't want..."). Now I'm wondering if I should have. Time will tell.

balynn1971

Badlands
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What's odd is I've probably seen a half dozen cracked windshield posts on here. Sorry to see that. Thankfully that's usually a quick replacement but definitely a bummer to have to deal with literally right after purchase.

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four Mustangs (68, 89, 94, 14)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What's odd is I've probably seen a half dozen cracked windshield posts on here. Sorry to see that. Thankfully that's usually a quick replacement but definitely a bummer to have to deal with literally right after purchase.
Yeah especially when a new windshield wonโ€™t have the โ€œBuilt in Michiganโ€ sticker on it. Might seem silly, but I think Iโ€™m going to request that my tint guy cut around that and not remove or tint over it. Seeing as we have had so many issues with MAP production/shipping, itโ€™s like a badge of honor lol

Sponsored

Toaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
โ€˜18 JLUR, โ€˜19 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I donโ€™t know how much longer I can wait seeing as how Ford is trying to hide every detail they can. People who were built last week are already getting shipped emails. 100% the worst vehicle rollout in history and should be a prime example of everything manufacturers shouldnโ€™t do.

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Give me your Production Order number (XXX/893) and I'm glad to add you to the 9/6 week tracker, FWIW.

just a note mine was delivered weeks ago by rail 10/07, Badlands SAS Lux 2.7

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks