Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Raptor, 2014 Raptor, 1988 Bronco, 1992 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Anyone have any luck this morning? Someone on another thread said today all the employees are checking on every vehicle at map to get them fixed and shipped so maybe we are almost at the end of the tunnel
This could be true since there are also 37 broncos left as of right now on dirt mountain group. They built another 5 today according to the forum.

Screen Shot 2021-11-11 at 4.01.10 PM.png

FstFrd00

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gunsmithingtx.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BD Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This could be true since there are also 37 broncos left as of right now on dirt mountain group. They built another 5 today according to the forum.

Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group Screen Shot 2021-11-11 at 4.01.10 PM
Doing a little unofficial forecasting; assuming we're all inline behind DM broncos and everything can be fixed; we should be shipped by early december. Im not using even napkin math, so I could be (hope I am) wrong.

On the + side, hopefully the banks and CUs run end of the year specials.

gabedrums

First Edition
First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Raptor, 2014 Raptor, 1988 Bronco, 1992 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Doing a little unofficial forecasting; assuming we're all inline behind DM broncos and everything can be fixed; we should be shipped by early december. Im not using even napkin math, so I could be (hope I am) wrong.

On the + side, hopefully the banks and CUs run end of the year specials.
That sounds about right. According to them, they are getting built and shipped quickly too, all we can hope for at this point.

Sponsored

Natalia530

Outer Banks
First Name
Natalia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just got the bronco home, took quite a while to put on accessories and modifications.
I have back mud flaps, but the front ones don't go on the outer banks, even though the B&P originally had them. the Hilighter lights need a safari bar. they are looking into that for me.
the fuel kill switch was a headache, the mechanic had to figure out where to put it so it didn't trigger the computer every time. Now I am going over all the frickin electronic nuances that I have to go into to set it up. Thank god the dealer patiently sat with me and set up the main items. The start stop bypass I will install in a few days as well as paint the bronco emblem black. Black goes nice on cyber orange. and last but not least, the body side mouldings are designed to be set up very low. I wanted protection from door openings and shopping carts at the mall. The dealser had a body guy install the moldings, apparently they had to be modified slightly to fit the door correctly. and the body guy also took off the fender logo and replaced it with the black "Bronco" lettering. they were all very impress with the lettering.

Well thats it , all is perfect, now just have to wait out the hard top fiasco and get mine in a year or two Apparantly, Ford is still having a problem with the MIC tops and they stopped making them and are going to recall the ones that are out there AGAIN. MIC 3.0 coming to your local dealers. This was news to me .

What mudflaps did you get? Also have an Outer Banks and trying to find some that fit!

Congratulations on the delivery 🤩

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What mudflaps did you get? Also have an Outer Banks and trying to find some that fit!

Congratulations on the delivery 🤩
I got the 49.95 mud flaps from FORD, the back ones fit fine, the front ones NO CAN FIT . The running boards prevent adding them as the are. HOWEVER, i am certain that aftermarket will offer something for the front ones. Same for the front safari bar on the regular bumper, I believe its Rough Country that offers a safari bar for the 2021 bronco with the standard bumper. I am waiting a little bit before I go ahead and get one so I can mount my lights on them.

FWIW, I just had the Revelco theft prevention system installed. very professional job, I ordered two extra plugs in case one gets messed up. I got they system for $587 which is $100 discount. I dont know if its still available. Chuck Whigham was the installer. he is very impressive. he didnt like the kill switch I had installed by the dealer -- very easy to defeat, he bypassed it in less than a minute and had my vehicle running to demonstrate and removed it for me. I would very much advise you to at least look into the system. the only way they can get the car is to tow it or carjack the driver. system cant be beat.

good luck with you Bronco, I am very happy with not only my selection but with the color choice. I saw a white one last week (second bronco i have seen in the wild) not impressed with the color, the silver horse was very hard to see.
Roger

Toaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 JLUR, ‘19 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has the date in the bottom right of the Window Sticker been updating on any of your builds? Mine is still my blend date.

balynn1971

Badlands
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone been notified on a Saturday that their truck’s arrived? Just curious

Sponsored

balynn1971

Badlands
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ferrarm

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Congrats. Anyone else had any luck getting info on the reason for delay? I’m at day 61 of “in production” and no one at Ford or the dealer has given me a lick of information. Worst customer service experience of my life.
Sponsored