First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats. Anyone else had any luck getting info on the reason for delay? Iā€™m at day 61 of ā€œin productionā€ and no one at Ford or the dealer has given me a lick of information. Worst customer service experience of my life.
Iā€™m at 62 days since ā€œProducedā€ with no update. I work for a dealership and canā€™t get any real info from of my contacts.
Sponsored

Toaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 JLUR, ā€˜19 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Woke up to a built & shipped notification on Saturday morning so I might have it before Thanksgiving! This is probably going to be the most painful part of the wait knowing its on its way. Hoping you all get your shipped emails soon as you can't be too far behind my build

gabedrums

First Edition
First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Raptor, 2014 Raptor, 1988 Bronco, 1992 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Woke up to a built & shipped notification on Saturday morning so I might have it before Thanksgiving! This is probably going to be the most painful part of the wait knowing its on its way. Hoping you all get your shipped emails soon as you can't be too far behind my build
Happy to see it, seems like they are getting to our build week.

Sponsored

gabedrums

First Edition
First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Tracker status changed to ā€œbuiltā€ overnight. 9/8 blend, 9/10 modules. 2D FE.
C0F376D3-7D41-4FAC-BC1D-044B28D558DF.png
Nevermind, I should read next time lol

gabedrums

First Edition
First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Congrats!

Mdeamon

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai tucson
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Congrats. Anyone else had any luck getting info on the reason for delay? Iā€™m at day 61 of ā€œin productionā€ and no one at Ford or the dealer has given me a lick of information. Worst customer service experience of my life.
What is your built trim and option?

Sponsored

Mdeamon

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai tucson
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm not sure what would make you think we are getting it this year. 57 days of in-production. I have lost all hope.
Maybe you are in the airbag recall and stuck at dirt mountain?

FstFrd00

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gunsmithingtx.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BD Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It is possible a lot of you did not received their bronco was a part of the recall airbag problem?
maybe although I have xrefrenced my VIN several times, and contacted some people in the know and everything points that my airbag is OK.
But with Ford and this launch, you never can tell

balynn1971

Badlands
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wish somehow someway there was somone with knowledge of why our build week trucks are being held up. This is insane. My dealer doesn't know, all of these trackers show nothing, there's no communication from Ford. I've tried reaching out to Mr. Levine in the hopes he'd respond but nothing. You would think somewhere on here or somewhere else they'd be a way to track down why mine has been sitting for over 70 days. It doesn't make sense. Just give me an update, that's all I'm asking.
Sponsored