Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ive got 6100 miles on my 2.7 (9/9 blend), no issues at all. Changed the oil at 500 miles before a big road trip, changed it again at 5600 both times full synthetic new OEM filter.
Good to hear. I also went full synthetic at 1500mi. Not certain, but I believe the documented failures by @mpeugeot have been <4k mi so glad to see you at 6100. You've been busy:)
Sponsored

palley6

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good to hear. I also went full synthetic at 1500mi. Not certain, but I believe the documented failures by @mpeugeot have been <4k mi so glad to see you at 6100. You've been busy:)
haha you could say that. Road trip from Orlando to Utah and back.

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  9/6/21 Build Week Group NCO_2484

ferrarm

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Iโ€™ve officially given up. In production since 9/14. No meaningful info whatsoever. Going to sell it when it finally comes in and done with Ford forever. Nothing is worth this level of contempt for the customer base. I

balynn1971

Badlands
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

JCT tracter shows truck was dispatched to dealer today (3 hour ride)! Hoping all of you get good news soon, we all deserve it given we appear to be one of the groups who's waited the longest. Keep the faith, I know it's tough. It does appear trackers are getting updated. I know a few months ago it sounded like they weren't and trucks were just showing up. JCT status went from "pending" yesterday to "dispatched" today so at least they are updating. Good luck all.

Sponsored

Sponsored

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Everyone saying the wait is worth it is right. Holy crap that wait is ridiculous though! We're at almost 3 months since our build week, and a ton of our group still have no idea what's going on with their truck!!!
For that group, my heart still bleeds for you. I am truly sorry.
Once my Bronco finally showed shipped, it took 3 weeks and a couple of wrong turns, but it finally made it. It passed through my state (Utah) and went all the way to California, and then back to Utah. Sat in the rail yard on the train car for 3 days, finally got unloaded and continued to sit in their holding lot.
They got it to my dealership today, and I couldn't have been more excited.
I picked it up after their PDI, and drove it home.
Side note, their PDI wasn't great. They missed this gash on the drivers side kick panel, and one of the hoses to the turbo is literally twisted and restricting flow.
I took pictures at the dealership and pointed it out, and will be getting it all repaired ASAP.

That all said, the amount of waves, smiles, pictures, and "Congrats!" is a lot of fun. Hope you're good with all that, because it gets attention EVERYWHERE!!

I hope the rest of you get yours soon!

Pictures of chip and truck:

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  9/6/21 Build Week Group PXL_20211127_200030543

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  9/6/21 Build Week Group PXL_20211127_224821798

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  9/6/21 Build Week Group PXL_20211127_224824765

Clobbit

First Edition
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G70 3.3
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Everyone saying the wait is worth it is right. Holy crap that wait is ridiculous though! We're at almost 3 months since our build week, and a ton of our group still have no idea what's going on with their truck!!!
For that group, my heart still bleeds for you. I am truly sorry.
Once my Bronco finally showed shipped, it took 3 weeks and a couple of wrong turns, but it finally made it. It passed through my state (Utah) and went all the way to California, and then back to Utah. Sat in the rail yard on the train car for 3 days, finally got unloaded and continued to sit in their holding lot.
They got it to my dealership today, and I couldn't have been more excited.
I picked it up after their PDI, and drove it home.
Side note, their PDI wasn't great. They missed this gash on the drivers side kick panel, and one of the hoses to the turbo is literally twisted and restricting flow.
I took pictures at the dealership and pointed it out, and will be getting it all repaired ASAP.

That all said, the amount of waves, smiles, pictures, and "Congrats!" is a lot of fun. Hope you're good with all that, because it gets attention EVERYWHERE!!

I hope the rest of you get yours soon!

Pictures of chip and truck:

So happy yours finally arrived, even if not in perfect condition. I think we have seen enough posts on here that we should not be surprised.

Mine arrived via rail to BNSFโ€™s facility in Houston yesterday. Hopefully, that means it will make it to my dealership next week.

2D FE. 9/8 blend, 9/10 modules, 11/14 built email, 11/15 shipped.

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So happy yours finally arrived, even if not in perfect condition. I think we have seen enough posts on here that we should not be surprised.

Mine arrived via rail to BNSFโ€™s facility in Houston yesterday. Hopefully, that means it will make it to my dealership next week.

2D FE. 9/8 blend, 9/10 modules, 11/14 built email, 11/15 shipped.
You're so close!!!
Your 2 door is going to be beautiful.
I'd have loved to go with the 2 door, but I'm literally about to go and put a car seat in mine right now, and am glad I got the "wrong amount of doors". ๐Ÿ˜†

Hoping yours is perfect with no issues.