First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four Mustangs (68, 89, 94, 14)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good luck folks. I switched from LHM due to shit communication. I emailed @Granger Ford and asked what’s my rail car # and they sent a reply within hours. I wish you guys luck with LHM. Seriously.

I’ll never buy another new vehicle in utah. Goin to granger.

You can switch dealerships? Ok school me because my friend who is stuck on dirt mountain and is with a different dealer than me that is horrible with communication wishes she could move hers over to mine. I asked my dealer if he could see an order from another dealership and he said he wasn’t sure but if he got the info he could try. If she can switch entirely, I know she would in a heartbeat. I have a signed agreement with my dealer on only paying MSRP and the usual fee’s, it’s all documented. She wasn’t provided that at the other place and is worried they will try and mark hers up whenever it finally gets here. Based on how they have been I don’t blame her for the concern.
Sponsored

Bubba

Outer Banks
First Name
Bubba
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco…what else?
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My estimated delivery has now been updated and pushed back one day. Was 9/27 and now it’s 9/28
After all of that you are still going to get yours a full month before me. Congrats!!!

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four Mustangs (68, 89, 94, 14)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No. Not after Vin assigned. Sorry for any confusion.
Oh ok, I thought so. No worries though, was just thinking of her situation.

On a positive note, not sure if y’all have seen this yet regarding dealer markups. Short version is there are reportedly few and far between that pay over MSRP and standard fee’s. The one guy that was fighting with his dealership about a $5k markup won the argument and paid MSRP. The ones that are insanely priced are ones that legally belong to the dealerships, however that happened, and they have free reign to charge whatever they want since people will pay it. But if there does arise an issue, those who got in writing with their dealership stating they are paying MSRP have more leverage, Ford isn’t helping anyone, nor can they. Mostly good news though as long as you’re a reservation holder from before the cutoff date. Just thought I’d share.

https://www.thedrive.com/news/42452/heres-whats-really-going-on-with-ford-bronco-dealer-markups

Sponsored

Toecutter

Badlands
First Name
jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 f150 fx4, 2016 jeep willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My pizza tracker updated again today I got the built email yesterday and today I have 21 days next to shipped im not entirely sure if that's 21 days till I take delivery or 21 days till they decide to put it on a train :ROFLMAO:
Ford Bronco đź›  9/6/21 Build Week Group Screenshot_20210924-061236_Chrome

PlannedSickDays

Big Bend
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Ben SAS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My pizza tracker updated again today I got the built email yesterday and today I have 21 days next to shipped im not entirely sure if that's 21 days till I take delivery or 21 days till they decide to put it on a train :ROFLMAO:
Ford Bronco đź›  9/6/21 Build Week Group Screenshot_20210924-061236_Chrome
I received my built email Wednesday and shipped email this morning. Just by observation, the shipped email seems to come 1-5 days after the built email. I'm also delivering to Granger with a Oct 12-18 window. FWIW

Gator99

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got my Shipped email guys. No movement on pizza tracker though. Trying not to get excited as Ford has a tendency of disappointing so, just being patient.

ETA 10/1-10/7
Were you able to get a rail car number from your dealer? I haven't been able to get one and am going to Jax area. Hoping I would be on the same train.

jorgem31

Outer Banks
First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Were you able to get a rail car number from your dealer? I haven't been able to get one and am going to Jax area. Hoping I would be on the same train.
Nope. Haven't even been able to get through to the guy lately.

Sponsored

azuano3654

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach-E
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wait, you're a Utah buyer?!
I DON'T EVEN HAVE A RAIL CAR NUMBER ... FREAKING LHM.
This is more on Ford, but I'm blaming LHM.
Yes - I'm with Ken Garff American Fork and while there have been challenges there, they at least were able to provide the rail car number. Hopefully you're right behind me or maybe on the same train?

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Chalk it up with the "my dealer said" LOL but this was the update I got today:
It's still in the same status of produced but no eta. I called Ford and asked about it and they explained they were awaiting a hard top
I still think QC has to be a fa tor as there are also softtops waiting too.
Sponsored