Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4d BL MIC SAS here
9/8 blend. No email for built or shipped but sales rep is showing a delivery window 10/8-10/14. Hoping it is accurate. It is frustrating not receiving emails lol
do you have modules ?
Sponsored

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I had an interesting day….the good news is my dealer can finally see mine is in transit. Still no rail car info but at least it’s moving. Not sure if your dealer see’s the same now @tjnoffy?

Second, I got to drive one of the mannequin Big Bend’s at my dealer and am ten times more excited for mine to get here. It’s all I’ve been able to talk about the entire day to anyone who will listen. It’s got a soft top and I have been really curious about the road noise so we took it on the interstate and it was actually very quiet.

I’m really hoping mine will be one of those that just randomly shows up and I think it might. I have no shipped email still, no updates on any of the trackers. Thinking it will pop up in the next week, so fingers crossed lol
Wow, great! I don't bug my dealer (my cousin) on the weekend, usually. Plus, I'm visiting family in PA this weekend. But you can be sure I'll be in her text messages first thing tomorrow! Thanks for the update!

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four Mustangs (68, 89, 94, 14)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow, great! I don't bug my dealer (my cousin) on the weekend, usually. Plus, I'm visiting family in PA this weekend. But you can be sure I'll be in her text messages first thing tomorrow! Thanks for the update!
Haha! Yeah I haven’t bothered mine on the weekend either but I happened to be driving through and saw the second Big Bend on the lot. I stopped just to look and they came outside and asked if I wanted to trade in my “plane car” lol Told the guy I already had one ordered and we ended up going inside to check the status, then they offered to unlock the BB on the left for me to look inside, but then my salesman came out and asked if I wanted to drive it and of course I’m not gonna say no! I also ended up doing all the paperwork and financials so there’s very little to do when it gets here. Paying MSRP and had no issues there as my dealer promised. They think the system may update and show rail car info on Mon or Tues, but it also may not update at all. They’re all excited for it to get here and are on it tho.

5899C236-BFB4-4E6F-8BD4-386CAE208228.jpeg

E3C42D99-D210-4A23-AC9B-C93669A1C583.jpeg

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Haha! Yeah I haven’t bothered mine on the weekend either but I happened to be driving through and saw the second Big Bend on the lot. I stopped just to look and they came outside and asked if I wanted to trade in my “plane car” lol Told the guy I already had one ordered and we ended up going inside to check the status, then they offered to unlock the BB on the left for me to look inside, but then my salesman came out and asked if I wanted to drive it and of course I’m not gonna say no! I also ended up doing all the paperwork and financials so there’s very little to do when it gets here. Paying MSRP and had no issues there as my dealer promised. They think the system may update and show rail car info on Mon or Tues, but it also may not update at all. They’re all excited for it to get here and are on it tho.

Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group E3C42D99-D210-4A23-AC9B-C93669A1C583

Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group E3C42D99-D210-4A23-AC9B-C93669A1C583
Cool! So they just show In Transit, but no other info? And you've received nothing? Know which system said In Transit? DORA? Visibility (is that the right name)?

Sponsored

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cool! So they just show In Transit, but no other info? And you've received nothing? Know which system said In Transit? DORA? Visibility (is that the right name)?
Just shows In Transit, it’s no longer just awaiting shipment. Visibility didn’t say anything this was on DORA. I have the printout from visibility, he let me have a copy. But nope no tracker updates and no email saying it shipped. They can’t see where it is currently but In Transit is a really good sign, I think that might mean all four of us are in route here.

Notbostrom

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is there a thread somewhere on what kind of finance rates folks are getting?

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is there a thread somewhere on what kind of finance rates folks are getting?
Haven’t seen a thread for that, just a bunch talking about ADM over MSRP and the concerns about it happening. But reality is reservation holders that placed orders aren’t experiencing markups and are paying MSRP. I paid MSRP and got a 3.9% rate which that’s based entirely on your credit history and score.

Sponsored

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Haven’t seen a thread for that, just a bunch talking about ADM over MSRP and the concerns about it happening. But reality is reservation holders that placed orders aren’t experiencing markups and are paying MSRP. I paid MSRP and got a 3.9% rate which that’s based entirely on your credit history and score.
I went through my credit union, Navy Federal, and got 2.29% for 72 months. Have to shop around, but my experience has been that credit unions are the most competitive.

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It actually happened. 😳

Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group 92ACC49B-4FCF-49DE-A509-81379AFC11DB
And I'm still waiting for my 9/8 blend date OBX Sasquatch Tow rig to ship to VA... But, good for you! 🙂

gabedrums

First Edition
First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Raptor, 2014 Raptor, 1988 Bronco, 1992 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Well it skipped "built" and "shipped" went straight to 10/17/21 Delivery. I really hope it's on the way!

Screen Shot 2021-09-26 at 2.11.15 PM.png