First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My Rig was off the railcar Thursday - I went by the dealership Friday and they said they had no idea when it would arrive to them but it would not be over the weekend. Then today I checked my pizza tracker and it said it had been delivered - I went over to the dealership to see and they said it was at a holding lot until Monday - so drove to the holding lot and introduced myself to my new lady Florence!
DF94E6D6-FA1B-444C-8F70-ABC39261C889.jpeg
Sponsored

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well it skipped "built" and "shipped" went straight to 10/17/21 Delivery. I really hope it's on the way!

Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group DF94E6D6-FA1B-444C-8F70-ABC39261C889
Yeah, mine says Built, but not shipped, and still shows a delivery date. I don't think that means it's in route, but with Ford, who knows?

Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group Screenshot_20210925-075622_Firefox

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four Mustangs (68, 89, 94, 14)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went through my credit union, Navy Federal, and got 2.29% for 72 months. Have to shop around, but my experience has been that credit unions are the most competitive.
I went through them as well, via the dealership. Have a feeling they did that thing where they increase the APR to make a profit but that’s normal when you go through dealer to bank and it’s whatever lol They have to make money, and I’d rather see this dealership stay open as it’s where I go for annual inspections for all of my vehicles. I’ll be paying extra to pay it off early anyways, no biggie.

PAULWESTSKI

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 F350 PSD, 05 Excursion PSD, VW-TDI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went through my credit union, Navy Federal, and got 2.29% for 72 months. Have to shop around, but my experience has been that credit unions are the most competitive.
Yup Navy Federal CU here also, same rate.
They go as low as 1.79 % for 60 months

Hoosier.Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Hoosier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 KR, 2011 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, mine says Built, but not shipped, and still shows a delivery date. I don't think that means it's in route, but with Ford, who knows?

Screenshot_20210925-075622_Firefox.jpg
i don’t think it’s in route. Mine says the same and the dealer sent me this: Released, Awaiting shipment.

55CFD185-EDC6-4C13-9AFF-71310ED290DF.jpeg

Sponsored

gabedrums

First Edition
First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Raptor, 2014 Raptor, 1988 Bronco, 1992 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group 55CFD185-EDC6-4C13-9AFF-71310ED290DF
Yeah you're right, who knows at this point lol Hopefully you get it on or before 10/6!

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Alright everyone, tomorrow is Monday, and I want to hear some good things.

Ford, update some trackers and get some trucks shipped!!

Toecutter

Badlands
First Name
jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 f150 fx4, 2016 jeep willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got the delivery estimate with landscape mode today but no shipped email yet I think its scheduled to be put on a train but hasn't actually been loaded yet but who really knows for sure
Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group Screenshot_20210926-201616_Chrome

Sponsored

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

With you on positive news. I’m so positive I’ve booked my flight to IA today. Pretty sure rig has been in rail yard for a week now. Three hours away from folks at Granger.

Let’s go!!

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
i don’t think it’s in route. Mine says the same and the dealer sent me this: Released, Awaiting shipment.

Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group Screenshot_20210926-201616_Chrome
Exactly what my dealer told me about mine: released from production, awaiting shipment.

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

You, my good man, have the right attitude! 😃

Toecutter

Badlands
First Name
jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 f150 fx4, 2016 jeep willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

just wanted to add for anybody going through granger i was in town for knotfest this weekend and stopped by granger to check out what they had for display models, i havent seen a single bronco in the wild, i did see two at a display event in chicago so i was like a kid in a candy store when i got to see them, when i pulled up there were two customer orders waiting out back and this display model, while they were busy with calls they gave me the key to this baby to take for a test drive and it did not disappoint, it was a 2.3 manual and i ordered a 2.7, the amount of pull this thing had while boosted was surprising, and after having driven my girlfriends 2016 wrangler for the 3.5 hour drive to des moines for comparison it was very comfortable, i just cant seem to ever get comfortable for a long drive with the jeep, and with the telescoping steering wheel and seats, it was a blast to drive this will definitely help me through the next few weeks of waiting, theyre the best dealer ive worked with yet
Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group ljkvbjkbgoil

Last edited:

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

just wanted to add for anybody going through granger i was in town for knotfest this weekend and stopped by granger to check out what they had for display models, i havent seen a single bronco in the wild, i did see two at a display event in chicago so i was like a kid in a candy store when i got to see them, when i pulled up there were two customer orders waiting out back and this display model, while they were busy with calls they gave me the key to this baby to take for a test drive and it did not disappoint, it was a 2.3 manual and i ordered a 2.7, the amount of pull this thing had while boosted was surprising, and after having driven my girlfriends 2016 wrangler for the 3.5 hour drive to des moines for comparison it was very comfortable, i just cant seem to ever get comfortable for a long drive with the jeep, and with the telescoping steering wheel and seats, it was a blast to drive this will definitely help me through the next few weeks of waiting, theyre the best dealer ive worked with yet
Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group ljkvbjkbgoil
Badass build! Jealous you got to drive. Very cool!
Sponsored