Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You’re a braver man than me. What day are you flying?
Booked for 8th which is tail end of delivery window. Used points. Figured I’d lock in at reasonable fare before flight ends up at 40k for a one way ticket. Crossing fingers.

amccue90

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Estimated delivery was 9/27. I applied for financing at my credit union late last week.

Estimated delivery date has now disappeared. Hope I won't have to eat that credit hit.

Sponsored

jrobVT

Base
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Discovery 5 - Range Rover P38
Your Bronco Model
Base
did you trackers ever update? Like the palsapp? Or did it just show up?
i didn't track those in detail. My dealer texted "uhh did you get an email from ford" - we checked the vin and boom there it was

PAULWESTSKI

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 F350 PSD, 05 Excursion PSD, VW-TDI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Estimated delivery was 9/27. I applied for financing at my credit union late last week.

Estimated delivery date has now disappeared. Hope I won't have to eat that credit hit.
Once my modules populated I waited a week and applied for my loan. I had a check a few days later. I may be making a payment before I take delivery.
I've had modules populated since 9/9

Uintafly

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Booked for 8th which is tail end of delivery window. Used points. Figured I’d lock in at reasonable fare before flight ends up at 40k for a one way ticket. Crossing fingers.
Ahh okay, that makes sense. For some reason I thought you were meaning you were flying there this week.

itbesandrodoe

Big Bend
First Name
Alessandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

i did the preliminary credit application with Ford - it was kinda weird, you only select the trim and it doesn't allow you to option or change price, did not give APR %/etc. However I most likely will use Ford Credit as that is how I financed my Fiesta ST and they have been a dream to work with, and haven't had a single issue.

Sponsored

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four Mustangs (68, 89, 94, 14)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder if their estimate was taking into account the recent storms that rolled through the South in and last few weeks (although that may not be relevant now), and they just haven't updated it. But, as stated before, I wouldn't put much faith in the tracker. Some deliveries have been made when the tracker hasn't even showed a "Shipped" status. 😐
I’m still thinking we are on the same train, and yours has to be on its way down here with mine. All of our dates have been lining up about the same and coming to the same final hub. Positive thoughts 🙂

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

I got the check from my credit union while I'm awaiting delivery. The check is good for 60 days. Hopefully yours will be the same.

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Once my modules populated I waited a week and applied for my loan. I had a check a few days later. I may be making a payment before I take delivery.
I've had modules populated since 9/9
Navy Federal Credit Union said that the loan isn't official until I sign the check over to the dealer, then they need to give me 30 days before my first payment is due.

OP
OP

Greens05

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ, BMW 335xi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mentioned yesterday my dealer confirmed my delivery date got pushed back. Got this email last night confirming it from Ford. Don't think I've seen this email from anyone before. They need "additional time". LOL. 9/14 built date and 9/9 blend.

Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group Resized_20210927_100016
Update on Mine: Pizza tracker on Friday said 10/3 delivery which moved to 10/4 on Saturday (ugh...wrong direction) then this morning says 9/29!! Still no shipped email but checking now throughout the day.
Sponsored