Hoosier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 KR, 2011 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If anyone is interested, my site launched and i have gloss/matte black Broncos script emblems now. Waiting on my two tone cyber orange/black and Silver/black to come in as well. www.AmericanBronco.shop thanks for the support! Hoping to come out with a different badge style soon! Also, Im very sorry about the space cowboy broncos 😔
Sponsored

FstFrd00

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gunsmithingtx.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BD Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dealer called today and the zone rep said that the plant isn't sure where my Bronco is... basically, it's lost in space. Mike's team is still "looking", but I'm just having such a hard time understanding how this massive company can't find one of their vehicles. It has GPS and other telemetry that they should be able to just flick a switch and find.
Mike promises that it isn't lost, that he'll provide an update as soon as it's available from the team.
I mean, he's saying things that sound good, I'm just beyond frustrated with this entire launch for ALL of us. This really shouldn't be happening with a multi billion dollar company.

I'm sure once I have my Bronco, I'll be able to move on, but I don't think I can forgive them for how they've treated all of the reservation holders this past year. Dirt Mountain, recalls, holding Broncos at dealership lots because of airbags being folded wrong, missed production dates, more delays... wow, I'm really freaking whiny right now.
Gonna go pour a glass of rum and chill out.
Sorry for soapboxing.
My dates are almost the same..... I haven't even got a response from Mike Levine yet..... I am pissed

Pedrinh089

Badlands
First Name
Pedro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sweet! I've been replacing a bunch of front end parts (brakes mostly) on my son's 96. All I have left is bleeding the brakes, then I can do a side-by-side of his and mine!
That sounds great! Can’t wait see it.

Sponsored

itbesandrodoe

Big Bend
First Name
Alessandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I need to stop myself from reading the other build week threads. Someone who was built just last week took delivery today. Ford please just let me know where it’s at
That really ticks me off actually.... like where are our Trucks???

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I need to stop myself from reading the other build week threads. Someone who was built just last week took delivery today. Ford please just let me know where it’s at
That's one thing I have restraint over. Pisses me off WAY too much

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don't get how Ford can be attentive enough to send this, yet lose others' Broncos at MAP! :mad:

Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group Screenshot_20211018-210918_Gmail

Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group image(1)

Sponsored

Toecutter

Badlands
First Name
jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 f150 fx4, 2016 jeep willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

seems like ford used the economy shipping option for our week :unsure:

balynn1971

Badlands
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm just trying to figure out what is so unique about our build week that so many of us don't have our trucks but weeks before and after do. I've scrolled through a lot of our builds (in cases where you guys have them posted in your profile) and they're all over the map (soft, MIC, sas, non-sas, every model, tow, non-tow, 2.7 v 2.3). I'd understand if most of us waiting had some constraint in common but there really doesn't seem to be anything. Really confused why our build week is the one that's getting the least amount of info, appears to be lagging behind others in terms of shipping, etc.

itbesandrodoe

Big Bend
First Name
Alessandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm just trying to figure out what is so unique about our build week that so many of us don't have our trucks but weeks before and after do. I've scrolled through a lot of our builds (in cases where you guys have them posted in your profile) and they're all over the map (soft, MIC, sas, non-sas, every model, tow, non-tow, 2.7 v 2.3). I'd understand if most of us waiting had some constraint in common but there really doesn't seem to be anything. Really confused why our build week is the one that's getting the least amount of info, appears to be lagging behind others in terms of shipping, etc.
I just don't get it, our whole week was delayed so far back, and a good portion of us have not been shipped or have had any movement for WEEKS... the other groups are getting built and shipped basically on or around their blend dates. The most frustrating part is seeing people who had a build week a MONTH after us get their vehicles already...

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

About 70 miles in and gas mileage is 9.8 MPG. That's 100% on city streets, less than 3 miles per trip, and under 45 MPH. I thought my wife's Sequoia burned gas. It's nothing compared to the Bronco.
Our experience with our fully loaded FE 4dr is completely the opposite. MPG so far is 19.2 by the truck gauge. 443 miles on the Odometer. These vehicles will never win a mpg competition.
Sponsored