First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer just called my bronco arrived. Palsapp never updated and Ford app never updated as shipped. Built 9/19
Sponsored

FstFrd00

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gunsmithingtx.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BD Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I did some research, made some calls, got lucky with some of the people who picked up.

I disclosed some information but I do not want to disclose more, especially the peoples names and numbers, it was a Woman from Accounting and she was very helpful for me but I am not sure if she is the right person to call.

I was able to find out what company was shipping my Bronco because she was able to tell me.
Makes sense

Dancox12

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Toecutter

Badlands
First Name
jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 f150 fx4, 2016 jeep willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i couldnt take it anymore, i emailed the office manager at yada enterprises trucking company and asked if they knew anything about my bronco from my vin number, and the owner messaged me back saying he just got it 6 days ago which is the day it was unloaded from the train last week and he didnt give me a day but he did confirm it would be delivered to granger by the 24th

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, see y'all in a month. I probably won't be seeing mine until late November, at the earliest.

Mine is still in Michigan, pending further repairs. I guess part of the front drive shaft failed inspection or QA. From the sounds of it, there may have been other issues identified as well, but the front drive shaft is the one I'm currently waiting on.

Whatever issues mine are having, are likely very much unrelated to what others are seeing.
I recommend messaging Mike directly, and try to keep it professional and courteous if you can, as it can go a long way.

Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group 1634760016188

Sponsored

gabedrums

First Edition
First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Raptor, 2014 Raptor, 1988 Bronco, 1992 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Well just left the dealership not too long ago, Manager was able to get in touch with their regional rep after I left and this what they told him regarding my bronco.

"It’s sitting at the assembly plant in Michigan right now, not much we can do to speed it up until it’s gate released. We may find out more from plant supervisors after our Org Meeting this coming week.

From my Rep. His boss is going to call to see why it hasn’t been released from gate?"

Well that's a bummer..

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, see y'all in a month. I probably won't be seeing mine until late November, at the earliest.

Mine is still in Michigan, pending further repairs. I guess part of the front drive shaft failed inspection or QA. From the sounds of it, there may have been other issues identified as well, but the front drive shaft is the one I'm currently waiting on.

Whatever issues mine are having, are likely very much unrelated to what others are seeing.
I recommend messaging Mike directly, and try to keep it professional and courteous if you can, as it can go a long way.

Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group 1634760016188
At least you have some clarity now, even though the news is annoying. I'll be @ him daily

Toaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 JLUR, ‘19 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group mr-bean-waitin
If only Mike would reply to my message. :/ bummer

Sponsored

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four Mustangs (68, 89, 94, 14)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Picked the Bronco up this afternoon and they had already done the paint protection on the entire car which I thought was going to be done later so that was a nice surprise. Drove it to work and as soon as I hinted that I got it, an entire section of my office got up and went outside 😂 The looks while driving around are funny, even Jeep bois about broke necks looking at it and had me dying. Oh, also there was a Big Bend version of mine parked next to me when I picked it up that I didn’t notice last night.

So anyways, it’s parked in the driveway finally! But all day I’ve felt like it’s a pretty big vehicle until I put it next to my husband’s tank of an F250 and it looks so tiny!! Might need to reconsider lifting it so I can even this out 🙂 Anyone adding running boards to theirs and have some good recommendations on some that tuck up under and come down only when needed?

8506ADED-B2F2-4AF0-8E00-9834E2CDAAEE.jpeg

9EBD029D-DEC7-4407-B7F9-5CE2B7EFF5BD.jpeg

ABBD7250-4163-42A2-982D-4F9BF52DE072.jpeg

43FD6B4C-D43E-49E8-B3A1-E38F24252362.jpeg

balynn1971

Badlands
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group 43FD6B4C-D43E-49E8-B3A1-E38F24252362
Did you DM him via Twitter? Having trouble doing that. Sorry to hear about hold up but appreciate him being transparent and getting back to you.

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you DM him via Twitter? Having trouble doing that. Sorry to hear about hold up but appreciate him being transparent and getting back to you.
Yes, this was through Twitter. I think it only worked because he messaged first.

Racecoach

Wildtrak
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-159
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

WooHoo
My pizza tracker just updated to dealer delivery 10/20/21
No email yet
Planning on picking it up next week.
That’s awesome! I was just there last night picking mine up!
Sponsored