Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Picked the Bronco up this afternoon and they had already done the paint protection on the entire car which I thought was going to be done later so that was a nice surprise. Drove it to work and as soon as I hinted that I got it, an entire section of my office got up and went outside 😂 The looks while driving around are funny, even Jeep bois about broke necks looking at it and had me dying. Oh, also there was a Big Bend version of mine parked next to me when I picked it up that I didn’t notice last night.

So anyways, it’s parked in the driveway finally! But all day I’ve felt like it’s a pretty big vehicle until I put it next to my husband’s tank of an F250 and it looks so tiny!! Might need to reconsider lifting it so I can even this out 🙂 Anyone adding running boards to theirs and have some good recommendations on some that tuck up under and come down only when needed?

8506ADED-B2F2-4AF0-8E00-9834E2CDAAEE.jpeg

9EBD029D-DEC7-4407-B7F9-5CE2B7EFF5BD.jpeg

ABBD7250-4163-42A2-982D-4F9BF52DE072.jpeg

43FD6B4C-D43E-49E8-B3A1-E38F24252362.jpeg
Congrats!

TC Customs has a YouTube video of the drop steps they did. Warning: Expensive. But very cool. Have the factory drop steps on F350. Love em.
Sponsored

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Picked the Bronco up this afternoon and they had already done the paint protection on the entire car which I thought was going to be done later so that was a nice surprise. Drove it to work and as soon as I hinted that I got it, an entire section of my office got up and went outside 😂 The looks while driving around are funny, even Jeep bois about broke necks looking at it and had me dying. Oh, also there was a Big Bend version of mine parked next to me when I picked it up that I didn’t notice last night.

So anyways, it’s parked in the driveway finally! But all day I’ve felt like it’s a pretty big vehicle until I put it next to my husband’s tank of an F250 and it looks so tiny!! Might need to reconsider lifting it so I can even this out 🙂 Anyone adding running boards to theirs and have some good recommendations on some that tuck up under and come down only when needed?

8506ADED-B2F2-4AF0-8E00-9834E2CDAAEE.jpeg

9EBD029D-DEC7-4407-B7F9-5CE2B7EFF5BD.jpeg

:ROFLMAO:
ABBD7250-4163-42A2-982D-4F9BF52DE072.jpeg

43FD6B4C-D43E-49E8-B3A1-E38F24252362.jpeg
Wow! Gorgeous! (The Bronco is hot, too! 🤣). So happy for you to finally get your rig! Mine misses its FWBB! Enjoy!

nottinbe

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i couldnt take it anymore, i emailed the office manager at yada enterprises trucking company and asked if they knew anything about my bronco from my vin number, and the owner messaged me back saying he just got it 6 days ago which is the day it was unloaded from the train last week and he didnt give me a day but he did confirm it would be delivered to granger by the 24th
How did\do you know the trucking company? Mine's arrived to Omaha by rail on the 10th and I've been waiting for it to make the drive to Granger ever since. Hopefully mine will get there by the end of this weekend as well.

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four Mustangs (68, 89, 94, 14)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats!

TC Customs has a YouTube video of the drop steps they did. Warning: Expensive. But very cool. Have the factory drop steps on F350. Love em.
Oooh thanks!! I’ll search and find that. I heard someone had them but haven’t followed vendors for them because I hadn’t planned on I stalling any. I like the current height and get in and out easily because I’m so tall. But my female friends of normal height were struggling lol I’d definitely need some kind of side steps for passengers if I lift it even an inch. Short people 🙄🤣

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow! Gorgeous! (The Bronco is hot, too! 🤣). So happy for you to finally get your rig! Mine misses its FWBB! Enjoy!
Bahaha! How’s I know you’d say that?? Omg it feels so surreal and I can’t stop staring at it.

Oh, hey, can anyone with a MIC take a photo of your rear wiper blade assembly when you have time and show the class? I have this painted piece in the rear compartment that’s supposed to attach somewhere and that’s the only thing I can think of that it’s intended for since mine is a soft top and I don’t have a wiper.

Sponsored

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Bahaha! How’s I know you’d say that?? Omg it feels so surreal and I can’t stop staring at it.

Oh, hey, can anyone with a MIC take a photo of your rear wiper blade assembly when you have time and show the class? I have this painted piece in the rear compartment that’s supposed to attach somewhere and that’s the only thing I can think of that it’s intended for since mine is a soft top and I don’t have a wiper.
You realize that after all we've been through, yours was only 4 days behind mine, right? Pretty darn close!

Do you have a pic of the piece you found in the rear compartment? Just curious, and it might help identify it.

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You realize that after all we've been through, yours was only 4 days behind mine, right? Pretty darn close!

Do you have a pic of the piece you found in the rear compartment? Just curious, and it might help identify it.
True! Mine was built before yours and got lost in the shuffle tho. Also found out the Big Bend that got there last night with mine wasn’t supposed to be here for three more weeks and mine was supposed to be here a month ago on their records, and can’t explain how that happened lol

I’ll take a photo of it tomorrow but it’s a long piece that’s black and also painted to match the exterior. Was in the floor compartment behind the one with the jack just hanging out and no clue where it goes.

Nbhave

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My horse is finally in the barn. Arrived two days ago to Capitol Ford, a DGDG dealer in San Jose (9/9 blend, 9/16 built, 10/11 original date). I picked it up tonight. I have to say. I was very concerned about a last minute markup because of the horror stories. Verbally guaranteed Msrp three times but I didn’t get it in writing. they delivered as promise no hassles - “if it’s your order, no way there’s a markup”. The best dealer experience in 20 years. No pushy fees and no pushing financing (besides trying to sell the service contract).

they knew I had a three year old and got me in and out under 1 hour thanks to some online forms. They even bumped up my trade $500 as I got a good bid from Shift and Vroom. Very happy customer!

Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group A5C9AEEC-9DE5-4D9B-88A2-F997D606D51B

Toecutter

Badlands
First Name
jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 f150 fx4, 2016 jeep willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How did\do you know the trucking company? Mine's arrived to Omaha by rail on the 10th and I've been waiting for it to make the drive to Granger ever since. Hopefully mine will get there by the end of this weekend as well.
a coworker of mine reserved later in the morning a few hours later than i did on the same day, virtually the same build just a different color and high package vs my lux package he got scheduled around 150 in line before me and took delivery from granger 2 weeks ago his pizza tracker said delivered but he hadnt heard from granger yet and when he called they didnt have it yet so they contacted the trucking company and found out it was still on the move till the next day so thats how i heard who was moving it, i looked up their website and emailed the owner to look up a status, also i did find a spreadsheet online to confirm that yada handles all the new car pickups from the bnsf railroad in omaha
heres a link to the spreadsheet

Last edited:

Toecutter

Badlands
First Name
jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 f150 fx4, 2016 jeep willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oooh thanks!! I’ll search and find that. I heard someone had them but haven’t followed vendors for them because I hadn’t planned on I stalling any. I like the current height and get in and out easily because I’m so tall. But my female friends of normal height were struggling lol I’d definitely need some kind of side steps for passengers if I lift it even an inch. Short people 🙄🤣
discounted group buy already going on here ill be adding myself as well once i take delivery

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/rockslide-engineering-steps-group-buy-has-started.25139/

Sponsored

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
True! Mine was built before yours and got lost in the shuffle tho. Also found out the Big Bend that got there last night with mine wasn’t supposed to be here for three more weeks and mine was supposed to be here a month ago on their records, and can’t explain how that happened lol

I’ll take a photo of it tomorrow but it’s a long piece that’s black and also painted to match the exterior. Was in the floor compartment behind the one with the jack just hanging out and no clue where it goes.
Interesting. I just went out and looked in the compartments where the jack is stored and didn't find anything like that. So it's both black and body color? Is it metal or plastic?

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Here's the link to the Youtube video. $2,200 for the 4-door set up, $2,100 for 2-door.

PAULWESTSKI

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 F350 PSD, 05 Excursion PSD, VW-TDI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What......you didn't wear a Bronco hoodie at deliveryo_O