First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When did you get the 'built' email. Could this be the first activity of 9/6 week builds since Friday?
I got the built email on Friday. I was out and about haven’t really had time to post. I was a 09/07 blend date.
Sponsored

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope!...do you have evidence for you optimism? Not trying to be an a$$. There just seems to other dooms day threads that give me pause.
mainly they had Been on schedule Up until the weekend..there were no other special considerations ..like hard top redos ..

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Blend date was 9/7 758/888 and I didn't get Built status.
did you have a hard top or were you an FE?...scratch that I see your build.

Last edited:

Bubba

Outer Banks
First Name
Bubba
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco…what else?
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

mainly they had Been on schedule Up until the weekend..there were no other special considerations ..like hard top redos ..
I am also not trying to be an ass, but what makes you say that they were on schedule up until the weekend? All of last week was behind. It got worse as the week went on, and they were on Wed (9/8) builds on Fri (9/10) when things shut down. The last populated modules were for builds in the late 400’s of 878…..two days late already.

I would love to be more positive, but my Battered Bronco Syndrome won’t allow it.

Sponsored

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am also not trying to be an ass, but what makes you say that they were on schedule up until the weekend? All of last week was behind. It got worse as the week went on, and they were on Wed (9/8) builds on Fri (9/10) when things shut down. The last populated modules were for builds in the late 400’s of 878…..two days late already.

I would love to be more positive, but my Battered Bronco Syndrome won’t allow it.
lol ...that is on schedule for Bronco makin...however there are people from 9/8, 9/9 (not a lot) and I think even 9/10 ( not a lot) that have reported modules and built emails.

also I don’t think anything shut down (or do you mean communication like modules stopped?) the weekend crew goes until Monday according to the MAP schedule.

Bubba

Outer Banks
First Name
Bubba
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco…what else?
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

lol ...that is on schedule for Bronco makin...however there are people from 9/8, 9/9 (not a lot) and I think even 9/10 ( not a lot) that have reported modules and built emails.

also I don’t think anything shut down (or do you mean communication like modules stopped?) the weekend crew goes until Monday according to the MAP schedule.
I don’t believe there is a single 9/9 or 9/10 that has reported modules (per tjnoffy’s spreadsheet). They were not on schedule last week no matter how you define it.

People on here can move the goal posts all they want, but the 9/6 build week was different from the 8/30 week and every other “on schedule” week. It got further and further behind as the week progressed. My hope is that the 9/13 builds that got pushed to October (and there are a lot of them) were pushed because they have to catch up on the 9/6’s. However, there are reports that there isn’t enough bandwidth to retro fit and QC the postponed MICs.

Either way we shall see.

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

No one after 9/8 #496/878 in this topic has reported modules or a build email.

Bubba

Outer Banks
First Name
Bubba
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco…what else?
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Jay keepin it real. Thanks for putting that spread together! I sincerely hope that all of these great people get their rides soon. Even me, despite not being great.

Sponsored

doink

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE 350. Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have a 9/9 build with 882/888 and I have modules
wild. I’m just before you and don’t have anything.

Edit: wait. When was your blend date? I’m 9/9. 807/893

Bubba

Outer Banks
First Name
Bubba
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco…what else?
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Jay keepin it real. Thanks for putting that spread together! I sincerely hope that all of these great people get their rides soon. Even me.
Glad to help! I need it as much as anyone! Hoping to be busy filling in the spreadsheet with lots of reports of modules and built emails come tomorrow!

OP
OP

Greens05

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ, BMW 335xi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a 9/9 build with 882/888 and I have modules
9/9 blend total was 893 I believe. We're you and earlier blend date then notified of a build date of 9/9?

Bubba

Outer Banks
First Name
Bubba
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco…what else?
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Glad to help! I need it as much as anyone! Hoping to be busy filling in the spreadsheet with lots of reports of modules and built emails come tomorrow!
You are just a few in front of me. Hope I see yours populated so I can be wrong on all of this. Never wanted to be wrong so badly.
Sponsored