Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ha, that is very cool. I did get 21BRONC. I actually ordered it last fall. It has been sitting over at the DMV since January. I just never thought this whole process would have been delayed like it has been. I am now confident that I will actually have my new Bronco delivered before the end of the year and I can put my new plate on.

Where in Texas are you located?
They will let you pick up the plate and register it when your Bronco comes in. I picked up mine.
Sponsored

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The only sure thing is that Ford will somehow manage to f*** this up even more. Inventory management and the reservation/order system have been using the FUBAR principal with SNAFU as the backup plan.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group 1DvE

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four Mustangs (68, 89, 94, 14)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm 9/8 and do not have PP, and I haven't received those emails either.
Yeah but doesn't yours have other mods that could hang it up? All I have in the mix is that PP, and it's been almost a week since I confirmed proof of life. Just odd how only PP could keep it in limbo. Unless there's some weight behind our builds staying in production until they're actually scheduled to ship. In which case mine is coming via rail, and would make sense as to why it's still just sitting.

PAULWESTSKI

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 F350 PSD, 05 Excursion PSD, VW-TDI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All: The Special Options column in the spreadsheet was to record known constrained options, just to track whether they might have some bearing on production/delivery. What I knew was that recent constraints were Sasquatch, Tow Pkg, MIC Tops (and, therefore, 2DR). I've since learned that Paint Protection (PP) is a delay as it has to go to the body shop. Now I'm seeing keyless entry pads as a possible delay? And we have no clue what sends our rigs to the Mod Shop! 🤷‍♂️

Anyway, I have added these things as I see them in your builds, just as I add everything else as I come across them. I probably should have foot-stomped the purpose of this column early on, so my bad. Just wanted to reiterate what my intention was for that column.

Thanks, and hang in there! ;)
Tjnoffy
Thanks so much for managing the spread sheet....I'll buy you a pineapple pizza and beer when I swing through HC on 32 when I bring home the Bronco.

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah but doesn't yours have other mods that could hang it up? All I have in the mix is that PP, and it's been almost a week since I confirmed proof of life. Just odd how only PP could keep it in limbo. Unless there's some weight behind our builds staying in production until they're actually scheduled to ship. In which case mine is coming via rail, and would make sense as to why it's still just sitting.
I've given up figuring out what could hold it up. I have Tow and Sas, which were constrained options previously, but not sure about now. Also not sure what goes to the Mod Shop (Tow?). Are the Body Shop and Mod Shop involved with MIC 2.0? Who knows?

Sponsored

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My pizza tracker just updated... It went backwards, lol. From Built pending shipment to In production 🤔

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've given up figuring out what could hold it up. I have Tow and Sas, which were constrained options previously, but not sure about now. Also not sure what goes to the Mod Shop (Tow?). Are the Body Shop and Mod Shop involved with MIC 2.0? Who knows?
Fair point, and I agree with you, just all speculation here and too many unknowns. All I can do is try and keep the other two with PP up to speed on mine and maybe give them some sort of idea on when theirs will update if mine comes through first. Especially when I think my mods did hit before theirs and I should make it out ahead of them. Who knows though. I really think rail is a dark cloud lmao

itbesandrodoe

Big Bend
First Name
Alessandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I hope that the Convoy luck in this group continues, I would love to have my truck early/mid next week.

also no movement on my other trackers, not even an "in production" date.

Clobbit

First Edition
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G70 3.3
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
All: The Special Options column in the spreadsheet was to record known constrained options, just to track whether they might have some bearing on production/delivery. What I knew was that recent constraints were Sasquatch, Tow Pkg, MIC Tops (and, therefore, 2DR). I've since learned that Paint Protection (PP) is a delay as it has to go to the body shop. Now I'm seeing keyless entry pads as a possible delay? And we have no clue what sends our rigs to the Mod Shop! 🤷‍♂️

Anyway, I have added these things as I see them in your builds, just as I add everything else as I come across them. I probably should have foot-stomped the purpose of this column early on, so my bad. Just wanted to reiterate what my intention was for that column.

Thanks, and hang in there! ;)
If you want to add a little more detail to mine, it is 2D with tow package.

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
First, many thanks for the work you put in monitoring this fiasco.
Second, NOW the keyless entry may be a delay, wow, I hope my carpeting and rear cargo cover dont hold me up either (LOL ). I have my porch (to my wife s annoyance) packed with all the accessories I purchased through Ford and stored . I guess I should have done the same with everything.
Well, hope you get your vehicle soon, again thanks .
Roger

brokentwig

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Fair point, and I agree with you, just all speculation here and too many unknowns. All I can do is try and keep the other two with PP up to speed on mine and maybe give them some sort of idea on when theirs will update if mine comes through first. Especially when I think my mods did hit before theirs and I should make it out ahead of them. Who knows though. I really think rail is a dark cloud lmao
Just so everyone knows, the Dealership sees each train stop your Bronco goes through, and it all shows for them in Vehicle Visibility pretty much real time, and they know the train route, as it's always the same. The train makes a loop through all the drop-off stops, probably 1 or 2 per state. Additionally, what the dealer sees is what's in Ford's system, which from my experience updates a lot faster than our pizza tracker and the emails.

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just so everyone knows, the Dealership sees each train stop your Bronco goes through, and it all shows for them in Vehicle Visibility pretty much real time, and they know the train route, as it's always the same. The train makes a loop through all the drop-off stops, probably 1 or 2 per state. Additionally, what the dealer sees is what's in Ford's system, which from my experience updates a lot faster than our pizza tracker and the emails.
Yes, but I feel bad calling the dealer a lot lol I've only called him once, that was on 9/14 and when mine was released to the body shop. I did ask if he got a rail car number to call or email it to me so I can look it up on my end and not bother him. I'm sure they have enough customers calling daily, it's got to be frustrating. He's super nice too.

gabedrums

First Edition
First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Raptor, 2014 Raptor, 1988 Bronco, 1992 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ha, that is very cool. I did get 21BRONC. I actually ordered it last fall. It has been sitting over at the DMV since January. I just never thought this whole process would have been delayed like it has been. I am now confident that I will actually have my new Bronco delivered before the end of the year and I can put my new plate on.

Where in Texas are you located?
Yeah mine has been sitting at DMV as well since probably January or February, but yeah me too can't wait to put it on lol

Weslaco, Texas or Rio Grande Valley 👌
Sponsored