Hoosier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 KR, 2011 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

9/10 blend. I got built date on Friday of 9/16. My dealer actually told me on Friday that it was 'released from the plant'. I assume that means the shipping company has it. I also assume it might be waiting to fill the truck to head south to Indiana. Perhaps waiting on yours... šŸ˜†. I will ask again today if he can see any movement and let you know!
Fill the truck!! Says estimated delivery 9/27. My dealer said they show up way sooner
Sponsored

Last edited:

VarsityVillain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gmc
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Fill the truck!! Says estimated delivery 9/27. My dealer said they show up way sooner
I have estimated delivery 9/26 so the timing kind of makes sense. I was stalking the dealership yesterday while they were closed to see if there was a late night dropoff... to no avail...

Hoosier.Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Hoosier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 KR, 2011 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have estimated delivery 9/26 so the timing kind of makes sense. I was stalking the dealership yesterday while they were closed to see if there was a late night dropoff... to no avail...
Dealer said 9/21-9/27!

PAULWESTSKI

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 F350 PSD, 05 Excursion PSD, VW-TDI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Okay you 9/7 blend people, the spread sheet is missing data points.
Those that have received a shipped notice......Please specify if you shipped rail or convoy.
I'm sure TJNoffy is having a slow morning and needs something to work on.

Bubba

Outer Banks
First Name
Bubba
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Broncoā€¦what else?
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am going to disconnect until Monday. Assume Iā€™ll still be In Production then as well. Good luck to everyone, and go have some fun in your new rides this weekend!

In the meantime, Ford can eat a big bag of dicks.
Iā€™m back and exactly where I was last weekā€¦.in production. Of note, over the weekend I did trade some DMs with Mike Levine, who genuinely seems like a decent guy.

Even his internal view shows my build with a primary status of In Productionā€¦..but ā€œproducedā€. Neither of us knows why, however we agreed to reconnect mid-to-late this week to dive deeper if needed.

So, I may have his ear again later this week, though I hope I donā€™t need to. If I do, Iā€™d be happy to share some other stuck-in-production 9/6er VINs with him so he can look at yours too. We can cross that bridge in a few days if needed.

Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm a 9/9 Blend
Iā€™m back and exactly where I was last weekā€¦.in production. Of note, over the weekend I did trade some DMs with Mike Levine, who genuinely seems like a decent guy.

Even his internal view shows my build with a primary status of In Productionā€¦..but ā€œproducedā€. Neither of us knows why, however we agreed to reconnect mid-to-late this week to dive deeper if needed.

So, I may have his ear again later this week, though I hope I donā€™t need to. If I do, Iā€™d be happy to share some other stuck-in-production 9/6er VINs with him so he can look at yours too. We can cross that bridge in a few days if needed.
Appreciate the intel!

I'm in the "no built email or built status" and it certainly has made the last week go by slow. Hoping we all get our built and shipped status this week!

Biscuit

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado, 1967 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Okay you 9/7 blend people, the spread sheet is missing data points.
Those that have received a shipped notice......Please specify if you shipped rail or convoy.
I'm sure TJNoffy is having a slow morning and needs something to work on.
Shipped via rail expected 10/4 to 10/10

Rosanna

Black Diamond
First Name
Blkdiamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi all we are still top trending thread! I pick up my ride today and for central NY in mid September itā€™s actually gonna be close to 80 so that means top down today! Might get 1 or 2 more topless days before the cold and tons of snow get here. I hope the rest of you guys get good news today! šŸ€šŸ¤žšŸ»

Bubba

Outer Banks
First Name
Bubba
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Broncoā€¦what else?
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm a 9/9 Blend

Appreciate the intel!

I'm in the "no built email or built status" and it certainly has made the last week go by slow. Hoping we all get our built and shipped status this week!
9/8 and in the same boat. If by EOD Wed we donā€™t know anything you can dm me your VIN, and I will get it to ML for more information.

Sponsored

PAULWESTSKI

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 F350 PSD, 05 Excursion PSD, VW-TDI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn Bubba that sucks to be stuck in production.......even after you caved in and got a soft top

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
9/8 and in the same boat. If by EOD Wed we donā€™t know anything you can dm me your VIN, and I will get it to ML for more information.
Can you also ask about mine? Dealer says in production but I don't believe them since nothing has updated.

Order Number 8909
VIN 1FMEE5DP3MLA79434

Toecutter

Badlands
First Name
jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 f150 fx4, 2016 jeep willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

thanks for this ill message you then if i havent heard anything
Sponsored