Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
And my brother who works at the dealer just sent me this:

Not sure why the timing is so off, but i'll take it in this case!
I know these truckers do this stuff every day, and 99% of deliveries go fine, but it still makes me clench thinking of my rig being backed down off a car hauler like this! 😳

My head would explode if I found out the delivery of my Bronco at the dealership ended like this guy's did!

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...troyed-by-trucking-company-please-help.23944/
Sponsored

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four Mustangs (68, 89, 94, 14)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t know about y’all, but whenever mine comes, I hope my husband records me when we go look at it. I’m a very expressive person, and also accident prone when I’m excited. I have no doubt in my mind I’m gonna be jumping around all happy, which could end in me tripping and falling on my face, which would make for quality entertainment 🤣 All of this damn waiting we are doing, all of the broken trackers that kill our spirits, and all the anticipation is gonna come to a head when all of our rigs finally show up. We are getting there, and the new posts each day with the deliveries just add to the excitement as that means one more made it home and now we are one more build closer to our own. Keep your spirits up ❤

BroncoAW

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Fx4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well my dealer said my order has been produced and ETA is still TBD. So who knows what’s taking so long now

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don’t know about y’all, but whenever mine comes, I hope my husband records me when we go look at it. I’m a very expressive person, and also accident prone when I’m excited. I have no doubt in my mind I’m gonna be jumping around all happy, which could end in me tripping and falling on my face, which would make for quality entertainment 🤣 All of this damn waiting we are doing, all of the broken trackers that kill our spirits, and all the anticipation is gonna come to a head when all of our rigs finally show up. We are getting there, and the new posts each day with the deliveries just add to the excitement as that means one more made it home and now we are one more build closer to our own. Keep your spirits up ❤

vg2626

Badlands
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, my dealer just notified me that my Bronco has arrived. It wasn't expected until next week. Unfortunately, I might not be able to make it to the dealership to pick it up until maybe tomorrow or Friday. This thing is going to be on my mind every minute until I get there.
Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group MyBronco

Sponsored

StrictlyBroncos

Badlands
First Name
Reece
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco (Badlands)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just an update for all those in this group in production purgatory like me, I finally got a hold of the dealer today and he says he shows it as "in transit" to arrive any day now in the next week.

No built email from ford, no shipping info on trackers, etc.
9/9 blend
tracker says 9/13 production
Based on your user name if you are in the STL area I hope my Bronco is in transit with yours! The tracker tells me estimated delivery the first week of October, my dealer sees the same time frame. It's just ridiculous how some get updates and other don't.

*9/9 Blend, 9/14 Production, Shipped 9/16.

stlbroncobl

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Based on your user name if you are in the STL area I hope my Bronco is in transit with yours! The tracker tells me estimated delivery the first week of October, my dealer sees the same time frame. It's just ridiculous how some get updates and other don't.

*9/9 Blend, 9/14 Production, Shipped 9/16.
Yes in STL. Hopefully we get both of ours sooner. Not sure how much I trust the dealer’s intel. He gave me the sense that it was any day now in the next week.

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four Mustangs (68, 89, 94, 14)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, my dealer just notified me that my Bronco has arrived. It wasn't expected until next week. Unfortunately, I might not be able to make it to the dealership to pick it up until maybe tomorrow or Friday. This thing is going to be on my mind every minute until I get there.
Congrats!!! It’s so beautiful!! I’ve been waiting to see one of y’all get one that’s the same model/color as mine. Oh this just boosted my anticipation ten fold, am right there counting days and hours with you, and it’s so hard to be productive!!

Last edited:

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Absolutely love that color! But that was a spousal NIGO. Looks awesome! Congrats!

Rosanna

Black Diamond
First Name
Blkdiamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ok so came up with a way to make a wireless charger. I had one that connected to the vent but didn’t want to use it like that so I took off the back vent holder used 3m wall hanging tape and attached it under rubber cover and tucked cord back in so it’s not visible. And it works great! Thought Ild share.
Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group 18B4E50A-5B76-4DD2-B0F7-FAC3C2EAF69C
Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group 060DAAAB-D9FA-4BDA-AE93-97A3C835B489
Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group A1692CFB-832C-45B2-AC6A-9716128020FD

Last edited:

Sponsored

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well for what its worth this is the up to date tracking status:
Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group A1692CFB-832C-45B2-AC6A-9716128020FD

And my brother who works at the dealer just sent me this:

Not sure why the timing is so off, but i'll take it in this case!
Happy for you! Great contributor to these forums over the years, you deserve it!

Get In The Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Alright, so according to the rail tracker my Bronco has made it to Portland, OR!!! (final rail destination) Now lets hope it doesn't take an entire month to get to my dealer! Any one know if the "palsapp" will track from rail to dealer?

Belem

First Edition
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mazda MX-5/2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Alright, so according to the rail tracker my Bronco has made it to Portland, OR!!! (final rail destination) Now lets hope it doesn't take an entire month to get to my dealer! Any one know if the "palsapp" will track from rail to dealer?
Mine was built on 9/10 and I'm in Seattle... are we train buddies? I have tracked absolutely 0 things.

Get In The Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok so came up with a way to make a wireless charger. I had one that connected to the vent but didn’t want to use it like that so I took off the back vent holder used 3m wall hanging tape and attached it under rubber cover and tucked cord back in so it’s not visible. And it works great! Thought old share.
That is exactly what I was planning on doing! Does putting it on the wireless charger act the same as if it were plugged in to the Sync 4 outlet?

Get In The Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine was built on 9/10 and I'm in Seattle... are we train buddies? I have tracked absolutely 0 things.
Well get with your dealer and check the rail car # then give the train tracker number a call and find out! It is very possible we were.
Sponsored