Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got my Shipped email guys. No movement on pizza tracker though. Trying not to get excited as Ford has a tendency of disappointing so, just being patient.

ETA 10/1-10/7
Sponsored

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got my Shipped email guys. No movement on pizza tracker though. Trying not to get excited as Ford has a tendency of disappointing so, just being patient.

ETA 10/1-10/7
Do you mind me asking what time your shipped email was received (and time zone)?

I got a built email back on the 15th, but my pizza tracker went back into production, but left the dates on everything. I'm so confused as to what's happening with my particular Bronco at this point.

itbesandrodoe

Big Bend
First Name
Alessandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was just in the 9/20 build thread and people with SAS are getting built emails with shipping, not sure what the hell is going on with ours. This is ridiculous, I’m starting to get very impatient with all this
yeah same...

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

ETA 10/1-10/7
Congrats! Crazy that a FL delivery is scheduled sooner than an IA one that left MAP on 9/14. No rhyme or reason to builds or shipments. Seems east of Mississippi deliveries a bit more efficient. 🤷‍♂️

Sponsored

itbesandrodoe

Big Bend
First Name
Alessandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

SAS is the only thing all of our builds have in common, but people with some of the exact same builds from 9/20 week are getting built and shipped already. WTF happened at MAP our weeks that pushed us all back 2/3 weeks now?

OP
OP

Greens05

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ, BMW 335xi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SAS is the only thing all of our builds have in common, but people with some of the exact same builds from 9/20 week are getting built and shipped already. WTF happened at MAP our weeks that pushed us all back 2/3 weeks now?
Feels like we got lost in the shuffle of MIC top replacement and a shut down week. Like we got parked somewhere while other things were being done and now the line is up and running again and ones coming off the line are being moved to keep things going.

BroncoScott

Outer Banks
First Name
Duston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks Wrapped Lifted Shoes
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

jorgem31

Outer Banks
First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Do you mind me asking what time your shipped email was received (and time zone)?

I got a built email back on the 15th, but my pizza tracker went back into production, but left the dates on everything. I'm so confused as to what's happening with my particular Bronco at this point.
4:53a Eastern

jorgem31

Outer Banks
First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congrats! Crazy that a FL delivery is scheduled sooner than an IA one that left MAP on 9/14. No rhyme or reason to builds or shipments. Seems east of Mississippi deliveries a bit more efficient. 🤷‍♂️
I don't think anyone has found any logic to Ford's process.

Sponsored

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm Sas also, 9/8 blend, 9/13 build. I got my built email last Saturday (9/18), along with the obligatory "We are performing some final inspections on your vehicle and getting it ready for shipment." Yesterday my dealer texted me that my Bronco shows as released from the plant and awaiting shipment by rail, but that it wasn't on a train yet. Same today, not on a train yet.

I know I'm moving along better than some of you, but it is frustrating to see only three Shipped notifications (email or tracker) for our 9/8 blend date (that I've captured), and more for 9/9 and 9/10 (good for them, though!).

The only things that come to mind are QC issues for some rigs, some of which are easily/quickly remedied and some that are not, and, wo/manpower and resources diverted to outfitting Dirt Mountain trucks with MIC 2.0 tops. (For perspective, think how long the Dirt Mtn. folks have been waiting! And don't forget the blend weeks after us who were moved to October!)

Not apologizing for Ford, but I have to believe that the people at MAP are doing everything they can given what they are directed to work on. However, as repeatedly pointed out, the communication channels are a mess. As an IT guy, my brain has worked out how they could easily have people/processes that update the vehicle's status with one click/task and have the tracker update and the email sent at the same time with the same information, and in sync with the dealer systems. Additionally, there could be lower-level status updates made available to explain unusual delays, like "Sent to body shop by QC" (fix a scratch), or "Sent to Mod Shop for XXXX" (do we really know what the Mod Shop puts on our rigs?), or "Your place in line to load on a train is XX. Your estimated train load date is XX/XX/XXXX." This would be easy to implement, and, frankly, expected in this day and age.

Anyway, off my soapbox. I hope that @Ford Motor Company is listening!

Last edited:

azuano3654

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach-E
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

azuano3654

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach-E
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What tool are your dealers using to get the rail car numbers? Mine sent me a spreadsheet that didn't really have any useful info on it.
Mine gave me the car number directly via email. The phone CSX tracker worked well - I show the rail car arrived to SLC yesterday!

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have any MICs been built/shipped at all? I wonder if they're producing them and throwing them in the random shuffle of replacement tops? I dunnnnnoo

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine gave me the car number directly via email. The phone CSX tracker worked well - I show the rail car arrived to SLC yesterday!
Wait, you're a Utah buyer?!
I DON'T EVEN HAVE A RAIL CAR NUMBER ... FREAKING LHM.
This is more on Ford, but I'm blaming LHM.
Sponsored