First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Heading to pick up my First Edition this afternoon. I think I am one of the first First Editions in the area and certainly the first with the 2.0 MIC top. Apparently people have already made offers to the dealer for it ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

CooterBrownATX

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
23 per emails. Sticker says rail. Iโ€™m sure it takes weeks by rail and I was just being too optimistic for this week.
Heading to pick up my First Edition this afternoon. I think I am one of the first First Editions in the area and certainly the first with the 2.0 MIC top. Apparently people have already made offers to the dealer for it ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
Hopefully the dealer doesn't sell it out from under you or add a $10K fee you don't know about.

brokentwig

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  9/6/21 Build Week Group 1632931212643

My code is TTGX. So I enter 81 81 41 92. T is the 8th key and first number in that set. X is the 9th key and second number ect....
OK. You replied to my earlier post where I said that I don't believe that our train car numbers are shown on our window stickers. Your reply seemingly had nothing to do with my post. Maybe you meant to reply to a different post? ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Sponsored

BL2.7SAS4DR

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OK. You replied to my earlier post where I said that I don't believe that our train car numbers are shown on our window stickers. Your reply seemingly had nothing to do with my post. Maybe you meant to reply to a different post? ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ
I thought you were having difficulty with it understanding you saying MB or NP for your railcar.. Sorry. I must have replied to the wrong post.

Toecutter

Badlands
First Name
jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 f150 fx4, 2016 jeep willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have my doubts that those numbers represent the rail car number (but I've been proven wrong many times before!). Those numbers have been on my sticker since the first one dated 8/31, more than a week before my blend date. I don't believe that they could have assigned a rail car number to my rig before it even started production. They have no way of predicting when the Bronco will be finished (with delays, QC issues, etc.), and I don't see how they could even predict what rail cars would be in the rail yard when the unit is released for shipment.

My understanding has always been that you have to get the rail car number from your dealer (from Visibility), and only after it's been loaded onto a rail car. But please prove me wrong. ๐Ÿ™‚
yep just found out they mean nothing my dealer just sent me the car number and its not on my window sticker

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hopefully the dealer doesn't sell it out from under you or add a $10K fee you don't know about.
Luckily I have a good dealer and GM (Ted Britt Chantilly) who have been really good to me. I have everything in writing, so we are good to go.

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, this will be my first serious off-roading rig.
What essentials do you all plan on having in your cargo space?

SABronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tesla Model Y, 2005 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Been a while since I was last on here but looks like I'm not the only one. 9/10 blend, modules but no built or shipped email. Yet, the tracker is now showing a estimated delivery date. My dealer sent me what they're seeing and it's weird - it went to 'awaiting shipment' then back to 'in production' but the timestamps for both entries are the same (15 Sep at 0000) so wondering if I'm stuck in a weird glitch where the system didn't know which one is the most recent entry and is causing it to look like this...?

I've tried calling Ford's number and not much help either. Source code from the tracker shows a ETA range from 10/7-10/13.

At this point I'm hoping that it just shows up in a week or two and is a pleasant surprise...

Bronco Pizza Tracker.png

Bronco Dealer Status.png

Bronco Source.png

Sponsored

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I thought you were having difficulty with it understanding you saying MB or NP for your railcar.. Sorry. I must have replied to the wrong post.
No worries! Was just trying to understand. I could have easily misunderstood a legit reply! :)

brokentwig

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Been a while since I was last on here but looks like I'm not the only one. 9/10 blend, modules but no built or shipped email. Yet, the tracker is now showing a estimated delivery date. My dealer sent me what they're seeing and it's weird - it went to 'awaiting shipment' then back to 'in production' but the timestamps for both entries are the same (15 Sep at 0000) so wondering if I'm stuck in a weird glitch where the system didn't know which one is the most recent entry and is causing it to look like this...?

I've tried calling Ford's number and not much help either. Source code from the tracker shows a ETA range from 10/7-10/13.

At this point I'm hoping that it just shows up in a week or two and is a pleasant surprise...

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  9/6/21 Build Week Group Bronco Source

I am in the exact same situation, I even have the same estimated Delivery dates.

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm in the same boat. Not going to be doing any advanced off roaring, but a good load out for trails would be good to know.

Didn't you post your Amazon list for this recently? (I stole a copy, BTW! ;)) Did you get feedback?

brokentwig

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With such a small cargo space, I think an Alpicool 12 volt fridge will be necessary.

Get In The Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got a text from my dealer this morning saying he just got done talking to the trucking company. And they said they are going to try to get it shipped to my dealer by the end of the week!
Sponsored