First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is all good! I was hoping maybe you had an answer for if after rail the palsapp would work haha. But alas no idea. I enter my vin into the palsapp about ten times a day and nothing has worked yet so I will continue until my dealer says it has been delivered.
palsapp never showed anything for me even when the tracker updated to shipped and delivered. So I would not use that as an indicator of progress unless you are seeing something there.
Sponsored

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi lift jack, tow strap, d links, portable air compressor, small bag of tools, tire pressure guage and valve stem remover to do quick air downs . This is my first rig as well, but I go with people and these seem to be the essentials, eventually will carry a few spare parts once readily available.
So, if we have a 110v AC outlet, would it make more sense to have an AC-powered air compressor? Wouldn't that allow for faster tire inflation? Or are they no better and 12v DC compressors?

CooterBrownATX

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Could that thing even reach the undercarriage of a Sasquatch??
It may not.

My old '05 Tacoma came with a lug wrench that didn't fit the nuts on the factory upgraded wheels. Found out the hard way when I got home from a late night flight and had a flat in the parking lot.

PAULWESTSKI

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 F350 PSD, 05 Excursion PSD, VW-TDI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did indeed post my Amazon wish list hoping for feedback, but never had any replies to it :ROFLMAO:
Was hoping to hear back from some of the diehards on what their thoughts were on the list.
Personally, I think it's great so far, and I'm about ready to pull the trigger on the whole thing. I also added a high lift jack to it just recently.
Once my Bronco is delivered, I'm going to go ahead and place the order for my entire list, unless I hear there's stuff I'm missing or should replace with a specific brand.
[/QUOTE
Re-post the list.
A few things I can think of:

Recovery strap and soft shackles
If you get a high lift jack get the wheel adapter also.
https://www.amazon.com/Hi-Lift-LM100-Jack-LM-100-Lift-Mate/dp/B00042KGWG
Small "D" handle shovel

Standard trunk stuff:
Jumper cables
Flares
A pair of leather gloves
Small tarp to put on the ground in case you have to lay under the truck.
Flash light
Small tool kit, sockets, wrenches, pliers, visegrips, channel locks, wire cutter, hammer
Tie wraps
Baling wire
DUCT TAPE

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

PAULWESTSKI

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is so frustrating.

Still "in-Production." Still no "built" email yet. Updated delivery date on the Pizza tracker of 10/1. Dealer says the status they see is still "in-production." Shipping by convoy to Tennessee.

Outer Banks 2.7L, Lux, Soft top, Shadow Black, Tow
Reservation: 07/14/2020
Order: 01/22/2021
Blend: 09/09
Production: 871/893
"In-Production": 9/14/2021
Built Email: No

1632747895255-png.png
At least yours says built and shipped.
Mine was 9/7 blend produced 9/9, still in production, Delivery Est. 10/3/21
Really Frustrated with the lack of communication
Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group Screenshot 2021-09-29 143956

PAULWESTSKI

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sure thing - here's my current list.

https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/HSEUWMVR1GE?ref_=wl_share

It mostly has the stuff mentioned, stuff that isn't on the list I probably already have, like duct tape, gloves, flash lights.
Anyone is free to copy and paste the list into their own wish list ;)
In my excursion I pack all gear in one of these, so I can lash it down in the cargo area.

https://www.amazon.com/Rubbermaid-1...locphy=9008569&hvtargid=pla-377424378201&th=1

PAULWESTSKI

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sure thing - here's my current list.

https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/HSEUWMVR1GE?ref_=wl_share

It mostly has the stuff mentioned, stuff that isn't on the list I probably already have, like duct tape, gloves, flash lights.
Anyone is free to copy and paste the list into their own wish list ;)
I also use these to air down. Probably not a good idea to remove your vale core unless you have a special air down tool that captures the valve core in it.

https://www.amazon.com/Deflators-Ap...cphy=9008565&hvtargid=pla-1328435074683&psc=1

Since i have synthetic winch line on the Excursion I picked up a snatch block from factor 55
https://www.amazon.com/Rubbermaid-1...locphy=9008569&hvtargid=pla-377424378201&th=1
they have a lot of neat recovery products

Last edited:

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also use these to air down. Probably not a good idea to remove your vale core unless you have a special air down tool that captures the valve core in it.

https://www.amazon.com/Deflators-Ap...cphy=9008565&hvtargid=pla-1328435074683&psc=1

Since i have synthetic winch line on the Excursion I picked up a snatch block from factor 55
they have a lot of neat recovery products
Your second link is to rubbermaid container again, lol.
Regarding airing down - would not just pushing the button on the valve let the air out?

PAULWESTSKI

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your second link is to rubbermaid container again, lol.
Regarding airing down - would not just pushing the button on the valve let the air out?
Yeah I edited it, My browser was running slow and had to reboot.
It takes a long time to air down and with the caps i linked to you screw one on each tire so they air down at the same time. You just keep checking with the pressure gauge and take them off once you achieve the desired pressure.
I run 38 x 15.50 tires on the excursion at 60 psi, it takes forever to air down to 20 psi and even longer to air up.

Sponsored

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah I edited it, My browser was running slow and had to reboot.
It takes a long time to air down and with the caps i linked to you screw one on each tire so they air down at the same time. You just keep checking with the pressure gauge and take them off once you achieve the desired pressure.
I run 38 x 15.50 tires on the excursion at 60 psi, it takes forever to air down to 20 psi and even longer to air up.
With the stock Bronco Sasquatch tires, what would be a good sand PSI?
Just like, 20? When done, air up to probably 35 on asphalt?

PAULWESTSKI

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With the stock Bronco Sasquatch tires, what would be a good sand PSI?
Just like, 20? When done, air up to probably 35 on asphalt?
Depends on the sand and how deep.
I'd air down to less than 20 more than 15
At 15 that truck will float on the sand, Much easier on the drive train.
In sand wheel spin is you enemy....unless you have really big wide tires.
Don't skimp on the compressor.
Make sure it's continuous duty rated.
You can't go wrong with an ARB ( although I just replaced my ARB air Locker compressor, Motor bearings seized up. It was 10 years old)
I installed a Viair on board air system with dual compressors 2.5 gallon tank
ARB has the cool suitcase compressor with tank.....very expensive
https://www.4wd.com/p/arb-twin-moto...OlO0KGRoCS5wQAvD_BwE&ppcfon=1&gp=1&s_kwcid=AL!{7836}!{3}!389350609662!!!u!296030489971!&ecmp=s:google&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping&emlprox=out&ppcfon=1&gp=1&ef_id=YQgl3QAAAEWGXFy_:20210929192923:s

or this

https://smile.amazon.com/VIAIR-4505...+portable&qid=1632943870&s=automotive&sr=1-13

palley6

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So quick update, delivered to dealer on 9/24 (9/8 blend). Dealer told me I was able to pick it up yesterday after 3 so I went down and got the paperwork started...

I'm trading my 2018 Challenger R/T that I just bought out from my lease with Chrysler, and to say the process of dealing with Chrysler is bad is the understatement of the millennium. Because of that companies incompetence and unwillingness to cooperate my title is in jeopardy (too long a story for explanation) and as a result can not be traded until I deal with it personally at the dealership and the DMV. I had to walk away, shiny new BL Bronco sitting in the reception center, and head back to my Dodge dealer to get this HORRIFFIC experience one step closer to conclusion. The next appointment I could grab at the DMV is FRIDAY.

I do want to say if you are in the Central Florida area my dealer, Rush Truck Center, has been exceptional. A month ago I might've said differently but in all reality it was a result of the general lack of communication from Ford corporate and also that this dealership is a commercial truck center so they do big deals constantly. I hope this fiasco can wrap before Friday somehow but I'll be sure to post official pictures once I'm outta there.

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't skimp on the compressor.
Both of those are super expensive compared to this little tiny thing I picked out, lol!
Well, heck. I'm trying not to skimp on anything for my rig, wanting to go completely legit. I might cancel the order I placed for this one. It had good reviews, including reviews on other forums (Amazon can sometimes have fake reviews), but isn't really a brand I've heard of.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B077N9PXV3/
Sponsored