First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My pizza tracker now shows my status as "Shipped", still with the 2-week-pushed-back date of 10/25.

No shipped email yet.
Sponsored

Notbostrom

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My dealer is clueless on how to find railcar info. He sent me a screenshot of the tracking report and it shows it's on CSX but the page he's on doesn't give real car info and he claims there's no way to get it. Is there anyone who can explain an excruciating detail so I can educate my dealer.

balynn1971

Badlands
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When you lookup the VIN you just referenced in palsapp it should populate a trip number, you can then search the trip number in palsapp to see all the cars delivered with it.
Boy when you gave me that tip, and I punched the number in and it listed the VIN's, the anticipation was unbelievable.....only to see mine wasn't on that truck. Thanks for tip though!

StrictlyBroncos

Badlands
First Name
Reece
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco (Badlands)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Boy when you gave me that tip, and I punched the number in and it listed the VIN's, the anticipation was unbelievable.....only to see mine wasn't on that truck. Thanks for tip though!
Dang I'm sorry it's not on there! Ugh, hopefully soon though, pulling for you.

vg2626

Badlands
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I saw yours sitting on the hill when I cruised the lot to see if mine was there. I haven't been impressed with mullinax so far, how was your buying experience?
It was actually great, I got it a few thousand below sticker price. It was very easy and they were fair. They didn't even try to get me to pay over sticker. They showed me one price and it was what I was expecting and I agreed right away.

P.S. I showed them X-Plan and they honored it even though Ford removed X-Plan from Bronco purchases.

Sponsored

balynn1971

Badlands
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dang I'm sorry it's not on there! Ugh, hopefully soon though, pulling for you.
If it helps anyone (and certainly not rocket science), it looks like there were a bunch of Rangers, one Bronco, a baby Bronco and a couple of F150's from Ft. Dearborn on the truck and they all delivered to dealerships within 15 miles of mine so it's only one data point but clearly a full load with a mix of trucks made at same plant (Rangers/Bronco), trucks from Ft Dearborn and one baby bronco (I'm guessing they maybe ship those back up to MI from Mexico for a central distribution point back out to rest of US.....don't know enough about those). As a sanity check, even though I didn't get mine, it appears they're actually using some logic for shipping purposes.

loco_el

Badlands
First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator EcoDiesel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
9/9 build
9/13 modules
9/29 built STATUS JUST POPPED IN LAST HOUR
10/20 est delivery.

09/29 Built status popped up this morning.
Before the built status a 10/17 delivery date was showing on the tracker, after the built status appeared delivery date was pushed to 10/29
No shipped or email yet, Badlands 4 doors MIC

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I forget to check the status on the tracker on this site. As of this morning still the 10/26 eta but does say "awaiting shipment" which I would assume means its at MAP waiting to catch a ride on the rail.

itbesandrodoe

Big Bend
First Name
Alessandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I forget to check the status on the tracker on this site. As of this morning still the 10/26 eta but does say "awaiting shipment" which I would assume means its at MAP waiting to catch a ride on the rail.
I have been awaiting shipment since sunday when I was marked built. Either there is no drivers or they just want to fill each thing to the BRIM.

Sponsored

PAULWESTSKI

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 F350 PSD, 05 Excursion PSD, VW-TDI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just received a reply from my dealer on the status of my build.
"produced hasn’t shipped"
So I'm pretty sure the "Delivery EST 10/3" is inaccurate.
Probably more like 11/3 before I take delivery :mad:

Sparkysack

Outer Banks
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
77 F100
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Really starting to feel like a lot of us are on hold and they are pushing out MIC 2.0 truck. My dealer has been getting trucks in a lot had hard tops…

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My understanding is that "awaiting shipment" means it has been formally "released" from the plant. The plant has completed all assembly and inspection on the vehicle. Now it's in the queue to get on a train/truck, depending on destination.

itbesandrodoe

Big Bend
First Name
Alessandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco đź›  9/6/21 Build Week Group 1633019817953

logically this makes sense - Build 9/25 - 6 Days Later 10/1 - MAP is a little over 9 hours from my dealership so 2x 8hr days for a driver = 10/3 Delivery
Sponsored