Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 bronco, 77f100, 90 mustang, 05 f150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So a quick review of my build.....
9/7 blend, Produced 9/9, Modules 9/9, Shipped 10/5, Est. delivery 10/19-10/25
Roughly six weeks from built to delivered.

That's not bad at all for a new vehicle.
If we didn't have all of these trackers and WE all weren't so used to prime two day shipping, we wouldn't be wringing our hands so much.

It would be a great relief to us future Bronco owners if Ford would upgrade their tracking system with more detail on what's going on with our order, ie. in the mod shop, body shop, QC, calibrations etc.
Ughh I should of ordered my bronco from amazon!
And I agree.. I ordered some parts for my mustang and it's been 4 days and I'm wondering if they are ever going to get here..
Sponsored

gabedrums

First Edition
First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Raptor, 2014 Raptor, 1988 Bronco, 1992 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

That's my understanding. It sounds like they have access to different statuses then we do. So looking at your dates and the fact that you have a MIC I'm guessing yours is built and on a railcar and will just show up without status changing. I'm wondering now if folks who have delivery dates but still show in production are the ones who are going via rail and folks like myself who are going via truck, for whatever reason, show in production but have no delivery date. Maybe due to truck shortage so they don't commit until truck is in yard? Good news is I think they just skip built/shipped in some cases. Literally could be as simple as whoever scans order one day vs. another guy/girl just skipping those statuses and going to delivery status. He sounded pretty confident that if it's built and that much time has past that you're in the "home stretch"....didn't paste that part into my post above but he used that term. I know they have their Area 51 OB, Sas mannequin and my son (he's a mechanic at VW dealership across street) saw a red, FE on the lot that's now gone so there must be this third MIC one there now.
Thank you for letting me know that, yeah it's going rail sorry forgot to include that. Honestly hope that's true and will just show up since there are others on here without a build date as well and just randomly show up at dealer. lol It's coming all the way here to Deep South Texas, so I know it will be a good while.

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thank you for letting me know that, yeah it's going rail sorry forgot to include that. Honestly hope that's true and will just show up since there are others on here without a build date as well and just randomly show up at dealer. lol It's coming all the way here to Deep South Texas, so I know it will be a good while.
Mine is coming to Houston. It’s been on a train since 9/29 taking a tour of the upper Midwest. Haha! Now it’s in Fort Madison Iowa. I have no idea when it will start heading south. My delivery date is 10-19.

gabedrums

First Edition
First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Raptor, 2014 Raptor, 1988 Bronco, 1992 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Mine is coming to Houston. It’s been on a train since 9/29 taking a tour of the upper Midwest. Haha! Now it’s in Fort Madison Iowa. I have no idea when it will start heading south. My delivery date is 10-19.
I hope my is on the same train as yours at least lol and will make its way down after yours. crossing my fingers hoping it gets here by the end of the month

Sponsored

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
S
So even if it shows "in plant" to them it still arrived, correct? That's what my dealer told me that it is "in plant" and shows "in production" on my tracker with just Expected Delivery of 10/17

Screen Shot 2021-10-06 at 9.46.37 AM.png
Exact same situation but with "in production" being 9/14. Hopefully we just aren't receiving updates and stuff is actually happening. I'll temper my expectations next week.

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Latest update to the rail car delivering my Bronco (I hope!) to Petersburg, VA. May include deliveries for @tippydee and @timgarrett but we have no evidence of that. 🤞🤞🤞

Edit: It departed Bellevue last night at 22:03.

Screenshot 2021-10-04 083643.png
Not much progress in 3+ hours. Again, winding, mountainous area. Not confident of a delivery today.

Ford Bronco đź›  9/6/21 Build Week Group Screenshot 2021-10-06 104500

Gflight2002

Outer Banks
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla model LR-AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No I haven't.

I just received my shipped email this morning 10/6, Delivery Est. 10/19-10/25

The other date 10/3 was some fantasy date that Ford came up with.

What date was your shipped email?
I received my shipped email on 10/1, with a delivery range of 10/2 - 10/8.

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gflight2002

Outer Banks
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla model LR-AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Finally took delivery. It’s even better than I remembered from the Off Rodeo.

Ford Bronco đź›  9/6/21 Build Week Group D5FD58E5-4F2B-4AD5-866F-8EC2933AF433
I love that color...I went with carbonized grey, but area 51 does look so good. Is yours a standard BL, or do you have sasquatch as well?

BL2.7SAS4DR

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm going to Vegas today for the off rodeo on Friday. My Bronco has been off the railcar since yesterday. How many days do we have to accept the Bronco if we're out of town.