First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4 Door Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone else had trouble tracking with their rail car #?

Got mine from my dealer yesterday but the automated system says it doesn't have any info.

balynn1971

Badlands
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally picking up my Bronco tomorrow after six shipping estimate changes. Dealer notified me it finally got put on a truck this morning around 6 am. Showed up at dealer around 7 pm this evening. Thought this would have happened almost a month ago but thinking it will be worth the wait.

Edit- should mention that none of the trackers have updated to show that it has even shipped yet.
Don't post any personal info but does palsapp show any stops in Ohio on the way to PA🙏

balynn1971

Badlands
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Adding the "Estimated Delivery" at the bottom only to have it say 12 days ago is insult to injury.
1634039372511.png
Just noticed that too...Est delivery of 9/24 for mine so topped you :ROFLMAO: by a week.

brokentwig

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just noticed that too...Est delivery of 9/24 for mine so topped you :ROFLMAO: by a week.
How does @Ford Motor Company just have a bunch of lost Broncos? Is it like in our garages, when we throw some screw drivers in a drawer, and then can't remember where we put them?

Sponsored
OP
OP

Greens05

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ, BMW 335xi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't post any personal info but does palsapp show any stops in Ohio on the way to PA🙏
Not sure. Mine was shipped and delivered on same day which seems to be the norm for my dealer anyway. About 8 hours from MAP. Palsapp still shows my delivery as pending. Pizza tracker just updated to shipped today with an estimated delivery of 10/15 even though it was delivered last night.

Edit- something I hadn't seen mentioned here was that once my Bronco was shipped the dealer was able to have direct communication with the driver to the truck. I went in to do some paperwork last night so it would be an easy pickup today and my dealer called an spoke to the driver to get an exact ETA of when is would be there last night. Swung by the dealer slightly after hours and saw it when the truck was just pulling out.

itbesandrodoe

Big Bend
First Name
Alessandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

How does @Ford Motor Company just have a bunch of lost Broncos? Is it like in our garages, when we throw some screw drivers in a drawer, and then can't remember where we put them?
How can they keep making broncos if they have a backlog of over 2 weeks waiting to ship?

brokentwig

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How can they keep making broncos if they have a backlog of over 2 weeks waiting to ship?
Yah, is this an "Out of sight, out of mind" problem? Like they got parked on the back lot and then forgot about?

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone else had trouble tracking with their rail car #?

Got mine from my dealer yesterday but the automated system says it doesn't have any info.
I had trouble with the automated person understanding my letters. Try to use the phone corresponding numbers for letters and it worked much better.
example: TTGX is 81814192 ( because T is the number 8 on the phone pad and it’s the first letter) X is the 9th number but second letter. And so on.
After entering in the letter sequence, hit pound sign. Then enter your rail car number. Hit pound.

Let me know if I have confused anyone.

PDiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My tracker originally said delivery between the 6th-12th. Then on Monday it updates to 9th-15th. So we were expecting it this Friday the 15th. It showed up yesterday. Not sure how the tracker works, but it didn’t need to update the delivery estimate. All I can say to you folks still waiting is, it’s worth it. Hope you get yours soon! I got no one to wave to.

Sponsored

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My tracker originally said delivery between the 6th-12th. Then on Monday it updates to 9th-15th. So we were expecting it this Friday the 15th. It showed up yesterday. Not sure how the tracker works, but it didn’t need to update the delivery estimate. All I can say to you folks still waiting is, it’s worth it. Hope you get yours soon! I got no one to wave to.
my fingers are crossed that I have the same result. Mine was originally anticipated this week and updated to 10/14 through 10/20. It’s been sitting built for 2 weeks now.

thestep90

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord, Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

2 weeks? I wish, its closer to 2 months, my 8/2 build is still "in production" and i know people with older builds then that still waiting (those are mostly hard tops though, im a soft top)

balynn1971

Badlands
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just hit me that I've seen entire neighborhoods, bridges, multi-story buildings built faster than it's taken to build some of these vehicles
my fingers are crossed that I have the same result. Mine was originally anticipated this week and updated to 10/14 through 10/20. It’s been sitting built for 2 weeks now.
Which dealership are you? I'm on east side of CLE.

gabedrums

First Edition
First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Raptor, 2014 Raptor, 1988 Bronco, 1992 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Not going to lie I kinda wish I went with that color now. 😕
I haven't seen in person yet, just by looking at pictures it looks really good! Area 51 looks good with the gloss black tho!

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
In case it helps, I created a contact in my phone for Norfolk Southern's rail car status phone line, and automated the entries required after dialing in. It worked most of the time, although sometimes the automated system's delays between prompts changed, throwing off the timing of the preprogrammed keypad entries. Just made it easier than manually making the entries over and over. 🙂

8006355768,,,,,2,,,2,,,8849#,,710774#,,,,1

Commas
are 1-second pauses. 8849 was the alphabetic part of the rail car number, TTGX in my case. 710774 was the numeric part of the rail car number. Adjust commas and rail car numbers to fit your needs.

CSX shipment status calls could likely be set up the same.
Sponsored