First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, I'll say something to him about all of the MIA Broncos on here while I have his attention. But he didn't do anything for me, just a weird coincidence that it rolled in right after messaging with him!
Maybe ask him to setup some kind of "lost Bronco" help line of some kind. It doesn't appear Ford has anyone that can help us.
Sponsored

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, I'll say something to him about all of the MIA Broncos on here while I have his attention. But he didn't do anything for me, just a weird coincidence that it rolled in right after messaging with him!
I'm still waiting for him to get back to me on mine. Once I hear more info, I'll let him know about the slew of people waiting for more info on theirs.

Glad he was able to find yours and yours finally came through though! That's freaking exciting!

6GSooner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Is the Ford tracker working properly for everyone else?

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, it keeps showing me some F350 going to Randall Reed's Planet Ford 635.

Sponsored

brokentwig

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If by "working properly" you mean still showing my Bronco as "In Production", then yes, it's working for me.

PAULWESTSKI

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 F350 PSD, 05 Excursion PSD, VW-TDI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This has been the very oddest day in my Bronco journey, and there have been some very weird ones!

Since my dealer has no contact with the local trucking company, and my rig arrived at the Norfolk Southern rail yard a WEEK ago, I decided to tweet Ford and Mike Levine to ask what they could do to move things along.

Screenshot_20211013-153444_Twitter.jpg

I really didn't expect to hear back, but figured it was worth a try, right? But then this:

Screenshot_20211013-152552_Twitter.jpg

What? Mike Levine responded, and sounded like he would maybe take some action Friday if it hadn't arrived? Are you kidding me? So, yeah, I felt better after that.

But, wait! There's more!

Not two minutes after this exchange with Mike Levine, I get a text from my cousin, who's my dealer! WUT??

39507.jpeg

I mean literally two minutes after! What in world? I messaged Mike back and said this was because the universe knew he was on it! 🤣

Anyway, will make the 4-hour trip on Friday to pick it up! More pics to come...

Last thing, I know how hard it is to watch others take delivery when yours is in limbo. I've been right there with you over all of these months. I can't help but be excited for me, but my heart aches for those still waiting. I will not be abandoning this group, and will be here to give all of the support that I can!

Peace!
Awesome. Congratulations
Mine is still on the rail, but it's making progress.
I'm just going to plan on it arriving at the rail yard in DE and sitting for a week before it gets trucked to the dealer.

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Awesome. Congratulations
Mine is still on the rail, but it's making progress.
I'm just going to plan on it arriving at the rail yard in DE and sitting for a week before it gets trucked to the dealer.
Yeah, mine took a week. I was envisioning 2-4 days from the rail yard to the dealer. I guess we have uninformed, unrealistic ideas of how long these things should take. Then again, some of this has taken much longer than we know it should have! Thanks, and good luck!

Last edited:

6GSooner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

If by "working properly" you mean still showing my Bronco as "In Production", then yes, it's working for me.
Not mine. When I put in my info it kicks back out to the order number and vin page prefilled with the order number and vin for the aforementioned F350 going to Randall Reed's Planet Ford 635

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I guess I'll have to join Twitter and cross my fingers Mike responds to me to receive any kind of clarity. Or just wait a completely random, unspecified time for it to mysteriously show up

Sponsored

Ricks73eb

First Edition
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 bronco, 77f100, 90 mustang, 05 f150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My Bronco is going to be delivered straight to my house tonight! What should I check for or inspect? Not sure if there has been anything popping up for those who already got theirs. Appreciate the advice!
Everything! I poked all around mine and she was good. The gap on the tailgate handle side I guess has been a issue the trim gets wonky. Other then that I'm not sure.

Natalia530

Outer Banks
First Name
Natalia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I dont understand why they can't work it out with the dealers and let guys pick them up from the rai
Everything! I poked all around mine and she was good. The gap on the tailgate handle side I guess has been a issue the trim gets wonky. Other then that I'm not sure.
Definitely would have been faster! Built since 9/18 but grateful to be getting it in 2021

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My Bronco is going to be delivered straight to my house tonight! What should I check for or inspect? Not sure if there has been anything popping up for those who already got theirs. Appreciate the advice!
Here's a list I've been adding to. Hope it helps.
[ ] Roll cage scratches from soft top frame
[ ] Rear left panel/tailgate alignment
[ ] Hoses/clamps tightened
[ ] Hood alignment
[ ] Back of hood catching on plastic cowel under windshield
[ ] Toolkit present?
[ ] Painted around door hinges
[ ] Caps on roof rail mount points tight
Sponsored