Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 F350 PSD, 05 Excursion PSD, VW-TDI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well I put mine on the lift bottom looks good. went all around everything is tight...
20211014_004623.jpg
but I did find these clips improperly installed and the little tabs busted off...
Are those for the tie down points in the photo?
I assume the dealer is ordering replacements?

Ricks73eb

First Edition
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 bronco, 77f100, 90 mustang, 05 f150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Are those for the tie down points in the photo?
I assume the dealer is ordering replacements?
Yes for the tie-down points I'll be stopping at the dealer later I didn't find that until late last night.
Hes anyone mentioned how useless the rear wiper is yet?? Holy tiny!

Sponsored

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am not going to lie - I am getting so sick and tired of refreshing these trackers, checking this forum, checking my email. This process has ruined me.
I was telling @tippydee the other day that it was really so much easier on me when I ordered my '05 Mustang GT from the factory. They didn't offer all of these trackers and emails back then. I just went on with my life and waited until my dealer called me that the car was in and ready for me to pick up. I never sweated where in the process it was.

Now we have these trackers and emails and texts with our dealers, and the information that they are supposed to provide is lacking. Even my dealer complains about the lack of, or the delayed, information she gets through her systems. We would have been better off if those tools weren't even available, given how poorly @Ford Motor Company is keeping them updated.

I felt exactly like you are for most of this. I just had to find distractions to take my mind off of it. Walking the dogs, going for a drive in the Mustang, even breaking out the Xbox and playing some Call of Duty! Mostly I just thought back to how it was with the Mustang order, and realized that whether I sweat over the trackers and details or not, it was going to happen eventually. That's really all you can do. 🙁

Last edited:

Ricks73eb

First Edition
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 bronco, 77f100, 90 mustang, 05 f150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So stopped at the dealer he said the little cover things are 4 days out. No worries.

FYI If you plan to tow a trailer your going to need at least a 6inch drop hitch or the damn tire blocks the latch...

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
FYI If you plan to tow a trailer your going to need at least a 6inch drop hitch or the damn tire blocks the latch...
If a 6" drop is too much for your trailer, I'm guessing a longer hitch that gets out from under the spare will work?

Sponsored

brokentwig

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This has become an unhealthy addiction....
I just ordered my second bronco, on my second reservation for MY2022, same build as the 2021 except I'm keeping the MIC on the 2022. As my 2021 is somehow lost "In Production", something has to eventually show up sooner or later. I'm only keeping one.

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four Mustangs (68, 89, 94, 14)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pulling for everyone here that is in limbo. I felt the same even up to this past Sunday when I got another shipping notice delay (6 total) then things moved fast as I got shipped Monday morning by convoy and I picked up my Bronco up last night. Really impressed so far....I've been surprised that most of my family has said how big it is. The front end certainly does look impressive/beefy when you are standing by it (plus I'm only 5' 9").

Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group 20211014_083704
Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group 20211014_083704
Ok so I love how your little ghost is just as excited, if not more with its little “EEK!” 🤣