Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad at least some of us are still getting deliveries. See mine in December ๐Ÿ˜†
Sponsored

PAULWESTSKI

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 F350 PSD, 05 Excursion PSD, VW-TDI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine has been unloaded from the rail car as of midnight last night yโ€™all. Someone help me find distractions to stay busy the rest of the weekend so I can make it to Monday ๐Ÿ˜‚
Come over and help me wax my Excursion.
That will keep you busy......wax on wax off

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just got the bronco home, took quite a while to put on accessories and modifications.
I have back mud flaps, but the front ones don't go on the outer banks, even though the B&P originally had them. the Hilighter lights need a safari bar. they are looking into that for me.
the fuel kill switch was a headache, the mechanic had to figure out where to put it so it didn't trigger the computer every time. Now I am going over all the frickin electronic nuances that I have to go into to set it up. Thank god the dealer patiently sat with me and set up the main items. The start stop bypass I will install in a few days as well as paint the bronco emblem black. Black goes nice on cyber orange. and last but not least, the body side mouldings are designed to be set up very low. I wanted protection from door openings and shopping carts at the mall. The dealser had a body guy install the moldings, apparently they had to be modified slightly to fit the door correctly. and the body guy also took off the fender logo and replaced it with the black "Bronco" lettering. they were all very impress with the lettering.

Well thats it , all is perfect, now just have to wait out the hard top fiasco and get mine in a year or two Apparantly, Ford is still having a problem with the MIC tops and they stopped making them and are going to recall the ones that are out there AGAIN. MIC 3.0 coming to your local dealers. This was news to me .

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four Mustangs (68, 89, 94, 14)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Come over and help me wax my Excursion.
That will keep you busy......wax on wax off
I found a project to do lol! Installing a whole new closet system in the two guest bedrooms, both have needed to be done and todayโ€™s perfect to work on them ๐Ÿ™‚ This should keep me occupied long enough to not drive past my dealership in stalker mode today ๐Ÿคฃ

Sponsored

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just got the bronco home, took quite a while to put on accessories and modifications.
I have back mud flaps, but the front ones don't go on the outer banks, even though the B&P originally had them. the Hilighter lights need a safari bar. they are looking into that for me.
the fuel kill switch was a headache, the mechanic had to figure out where to put it so it didn't trigger the computer every time. Now I am going over all the frickin electronic nuances that I have to go into to set it up. Thank god the dealer patiently sat with me and set up the main items. The start stop bypass I will install in a few days as well as paint the bronco emblem black. Black goes nice on cyber orange. and last but not least, the body side mouldings are designed to be set up very low. I wanted protection from door openings and shopping carts at the mall. The dealser had a body guy install the moldings, apparently they had to be modified slightly to fit the door correctly. and the body guy also took off the fender logo and replaced it with the black "Bronco" lettering. they were all very impress with the lettering.

Well thats it , all is perfect, now just have to wait out the hard top fiasco and get mine in a year or two Apparantly, Ford is still having a problem with the MIC tops and they stopped making them and are going to recall the ones that are out there AGAIN. MIC 3.0 coming to your local dealers. This was news to me .
Congrats!! How bout some pics??

Toecutter

Badlands
First Name
jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 f150 fx4, 2016 jeep willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

mine got unloaded from the train car on wednesday in omaha still waiting for it to get trucked to granger in des moines monday 10/18 is the first actual day of my delivery window so im sure itll show up one day this coming week, but they can impress the hell out of me and just drop it off on monday

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I surprised myself in getting the pic attached, not hi teck at all, barely above low tech. was no tech for years. i will definitely be getting a safari bar for my front lights and in a couple of years when the hard tops are straightened out will get the Ridgid backup spots installed on the hardtop.
notice my moldings are higher than the factory installation. this will stop the shopping carts and door dings. Ford should move them higher I am worn out with the fact that it has happened and it is finally in my driveway. people are slowing down to stare. I LOVE IT IT AINT A JEEP.

20211016_130043.jpg

20211016_130113.jpg

Sponsored

itbesandrodoe

Big Bend
First Name
Alessandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

went to track my build and all of a sudden someoneโ€™s first edition loaded for me?? and itโ€™s not letting me check mineโ€ฆ

1634431762976.png

Rosanna

Black Diamond
First Name
Blkdiamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I painted mine and agree black looks better also painted ford emblem
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  9/6/21 Build Week Group 6E20855D-4954-4517-88AA-722EA8EE88A5
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  9/6/21 Build Week Group 4C124A6A-B2B9-4B25-81A0-BD9FF7B63A4C
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  9/6/21 Build Week Group AEF0EABF-BF82-426E-B0B9-7F12DBDD0DFD

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I surprised myself in getting the pic attached, not hi teck at all, barely above low tech. was no tech for years. i will definitely be getting a safari bar for my front lights and in a couple of years when the hard tops are straightened out will get the Ridgid backup spots installed on the hardtop.
notice my moldings are higher than the factory installation. this will stop the shopping carts and door dings. Ford should move them higher I am worn out with the fact that it has happened and it is finally in my driveway. people are slowing down to stare. I LOVE IT IT AINT A JEEP.

Congrats, Roger! Love the color!
Sponsored