Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-159
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

A
Sorry! Been a long day of DRIVING THE BRONCO! I put nearly 400 miles on her!

So, made the 4-hour drive south in the Edge, starting before the crack of dawn. Got there just after 9 am and immediately walked to my rig on the lot, of course! Drooled on it with my nose pressed to the windows!

I went in and found my cousin (and my other cousin, her brother the sales manager) and caught up with them, then got down to business with the paperwork. After that, went out with one of her guys to get the rundown on the features of my Outer Banks.

Went to lunch with her (he had a customer coming in and couldn't make it) and my aunt (their mom).

Then went up to Richmond where my daughter works at an auto consignment store and asked the first employee I saw if he though he could sell it for me. NOT! Took my daughter and 3 fellow employees out for a quick ride around Richmond with the top open. They loved it!

Then drove 90 mins down to Newport News to visit another aunt and two more cousins. Nice visit!

Then 3+hours home to Maryland! Home about 11 pm. Whew!

Anyway, some pics!

20211015_094011.jpg

20211015_093954.jpg

20211015_093858.jpg

39667.jpeg

20211016_000553.jpg

20211016_000707.jpg
Aweosme Congrats!

Racecoach

Wildtrak
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-159
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Pi
Picked up my bronco today...I have to stress that the pictures do not do justice to how awesome broncos look in person...not even close! And, the way the vehicle drives and handles is fantastic! The dealer, Chapman Ford of Horsham was great to work with. (and as promised I paid 3% under invoice)
Screenshot_20211016-220220_Message+.jpg
Most specifically, Steve B at The dealership was awesome. Also, my drive back home was about 50 miles and I averaged 25 miles to the gallon on the turnpike going about 60 miles an hour because of traffic. Bottom line, all of you who are still waiting for your bronco to get delivered to you...it is SO worth the wait...hang in there!
Picking mine up on Tuesday from Chapman. They have been great to deal with. Did you drive back roads or highway. Wondering if the “break in” time is still relevant.

Gflight2002

Outer Banks
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla model LR-AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Pi

Picking mine up on Tuesday from Chapman. They have been great to deal with. Did you drive back roads or highway. Wondering if the “break in” time is still relevant.
Congrats, you are going to love it! Tell Steve B I said howdy. I drove both back roads and highway...just didn't gun it too much.

SABronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tesla Model Y, 2005 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"Supposedly" ours made it to the local railyard Saturday. Still showing in production and our estimated delivery date was 10/13. Father-in-law is a mechanic at our Ford dealer and he made friends with the guy who drives the truck that delivers the cars from the railyard. He asked if he could check our VIN and see if it was there. Had a false alarm (said they put the VIN in wrong) on the 13th but the driver texted my father-in-law yesterday saying it just made it in and was still on the railcar. Said he'd try his best to deliver it tomorrow so fingers crossed we hear from the dealer tomorrow!

Also have been talking to the Bronco support line a lot trying to track it down and the last person I talked to said if it's 10 days past the estimated delivery date (so the 23rd for me) you can submit a case through your zone rep and "Ford takes those a little more seriously." So just some info for anyone else with the same situation!

Sponsored

itbesandrodoe

Big Bend
First Name
Alessandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

"Supposedly" ours made it to the local railyard Saturday. Still showing in production and our estimated delivery date was 10/13. Father-in-law is a mechanic at our Ford dealer and he made friends with the guy who drives the truck that delivers the cars from the railyard. He asked if he could check our VIN and see if it was there. Had a false alarm (said they put the VIN in wrong) on the 13th but the driver texted my father-in-law yesterday saying it just made it in and was still on the railcar. Said he'd try his best to deliver it tomorrow so fingers crossed we hear from the dealer tomorrow!

Also have been talking to the Bronco support line a lot trying to track it down and the last person I talked to said if it's 10 days past the estimated delivery date (so the 23rd for me) you can submit a case through your zone rep and "Ford takes those a little more seriously." So just some info for anyone else with the same situation!
I wonder if that is original or updated. Because we are 11 days past original and today was the end of the updated range and no Bronco.

Gflight2002

Outer Banks
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla model LR-AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sorry! Been a long day of DRIVING THE BRONCO! I put nearly 400 miles on her!

So, made the 4-hour drive south in the Edge, starting before the crack of dawn. Got there just after 9 am and immediately walked to my rig on the lot, of course! Drooled on it with my nose pressed to the windows!

I went in and found my cousin (and my other cousin, her brother the sales manager) and caught up with them, then got down to business with the paperwork. After that, went out with one of her guys to get the rundown on the features of my Outer Banks.

Went to lunch with her (he had a customer coming in and couldn't make it) and my aunt (their mom).

Then went up to Richmond where my daughter works at an auto consignment store and asked the first employee I saw if he though he could sell it for me. NOT! Took my daughter and 3 fellow employees out for a quick ride around Richmond with the top open. They loved it!

Then drove 90 mins down to Newport News to visit another aunt and two more cousins. Nice visit!

Then 3+hours home to Maryland! Home about 11 pm. Whew!

Anyway, some pics!

20211015_094011.jpg

20211015_093954.jpg

20211015_093858.jpg

39667.jpeg

20211016_000553.jpg

20211016_000707.jpg
Looks great!! Sounds like an awesome day!

BTW...Where did you get the hood protector?

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four Mustangs (68, 89, 94, 14)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tomorrow should be the big day, fingers crossed! I have called daily to check on the rail car and it went from actual placement yesterday, which means the rail car was offloaded from the train and put where it could be unloaded, to unloaded today at 3pm. My beautiful baby is just sittin there waiting on the truck driver to come get it, and the dealer has his cell number. Hopefully his schedule allows for pickup and delivery tomorrow early enough for them to do what they need to so I can go pick it up. I feel like a nervous mom 😬 Doesn’t feel like this is finally happening, tomorrow is going to drag until I get that phone call 😂

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group 45B008E0-E06F-48F2-98EC-10FCF7D57D5C

picked her up last Wednesday and just love this vehicle...way way way better than I expedited ..worth the wait

Sponsored

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4 days of Mike Levine looking into where mine is, "waiting to hear from the team", the dealer having no idea, support number having no idea, being in production since 9/9, built email received 9/15, back in production shortly after, and just sitting somewhere...
Ford acts like it's a freaking startup company that's never mass delivered vehicles before.

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4 days of Mike Levine looking into where mine is, "waiting to hear from the team", the dealer having no idea, support number having no idea, being in production since 9/9, built email received 9/15, back in production shortly after, and just sitting somewhere...
Ford acts like it's a freaking startup company that's never mass delivered vehicles before.
oh crap..that’s crazy..

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

is it arriving by rail? Can you go to your Ford Pass App and see if you can monitor your tire pressure or anything like that ?

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks great!! Sounds like an awesome day!

BTW...Where did you get the hood protector?
Thanks! I'm really enjoying the unique CO color!

The hood protector is from the accessory guide. Had my dealer order it in advance and install it for me. VM2DZ-16C900-B, Trail Armor Hood Protector, Aeroskin II by Lund
Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group Screenshot_20211017-225920_Drive
Sponsored